• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branson

So when you put stuff in the Flea Market is it just for other players to buy? Or can townsfolk buy it too? Also this game is addicting. I havent played a game like this in a while.

Labrys

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I'm on the island with another Japanese and we have no idea what we are trying to say to eachother so we're just sitting on stumps.

Okay here's a question:

A hideously creepy frog named Diva just moved into my town. How can I oust her as fast as possible, and are there any consequences from the other villagers for doing so? Seriously, she's gonna give me nightmares.

zroid

Banned
got a whole bunch of model homes over StreetPass at Best Buy for the E3 demos today. Can't wait to pore through everything and add stuff to my catalogue~

Razorskin

----- ------
Okay here's a question:

A hideously creepy frog named Diva just moved into my town. How can I oust her as fast as possible, and are there any consequences from the other villagers for doing so? Seriously, she's gonna give me nightmares.

Hit her repeatedly with tools, dig holes around her so she doesn't move, report her to isabelle

Damn I'm cruel.

Ferrio

Banned
I sold something at flea market... but I haven't gotton the money yet. Does it get deposited in your bank account? Cause I have no deposits yet.

a fucking villager moved in right where i wanna put my second bridge. UGHHHH. i sent him an angry letter.

GAMERG0D said:
Anyone feel guilty about throwing out villagers? Yeah I know it's stupid but I feel a little guilty for even thinking about it.

i did not know you could do this. hmmmmmmm

Labrys

Okay here's a question:

Diva... Frog... Diva...
Ah! Is that possibly this one?
ow4XaZH.jpg

Aida's become a bit of a status symbol in the Japanese version.

In reference to getting rid of her, I guess hitting her with a net would help her hate you, but she'd still have to decide to move out on her own accord.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Wait you can't pay off your house debt at the ATM if nooks is all closed? I have a debt of 98k and the only options at the ATM are deposit and withdraw what gives?

Wait you can't pay off your house debt at the ATM if nooks is all closed? I have a debt of 98k and the only options at the ATM are deposit and withdraw what gives?

So you upgraded your house and got the estimate then when the house had been upgraded the next day you talked to him again?
'Cause if you don't talk to him again he won't technically charge you for it so you can't make payments.

bender

What time is it?

Has construction completed? I *think* construction needs to finish and then you must visit Nook before you can start paying debt.

even if you paid it off you wouldn't be able to go see him to confirm you want the next house remodel, until his store opens. :\

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Lionel has to be my best villager. Dude has given me free stuff three times today, and sold me two paintings. At least he's putting effort in, unlike the rest of these slackers :p

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
So you upgraded your house and got the estimate then when the house had been upgraded the next day you talked to him again?
'Cause if you don't talk to him again he won't technically charge you for it so you can't make payments.

Thanks for the responses, I think I talked to him after it was done but maybe it didn't count because he only introduced me to the HHA clerk in his shop never mentioned that my first extension had completed. Bah I guess I'll do it tomorrow.

So for some reason the bed, chair, and storage I bought from Retail never showed up in my inventory. I now have a house but need furniture. Where can I buy some?

satori

Hey guys I am looking for some new fruits for my town, I have pears and oranges.

My FC is 1118-1628-0637 if anyone wants to trade.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom