• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screens from the founding of Secunda:

tumblr_mobl7dFb2s1ri95r5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mobl9oq2MG1ri95r5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moble1O0CR1ri95r5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_moblg3NbPP1ri95r5o1_400.jpg

Home sweet tent. Glad I have that wailing metal abomination to keep me warm at night.

Acid08

Banned
I feel like I'm getting screwed right now!

Haven't seen any sharks in my town.
Haven't dug up a droid.
Still can't go to the island.

SIGH.

Doczu

I just got gifted Luigi's Mansion 2 and now i have 3 codes to claim my free game. Guess what it is? :) Can't wait till tommorow!

Maximus.

This game is such a joy to play. I was really into the Gamecube and DS versions, but so far this one is just so much better. I am just starting everything and am no where near as advanced as some of you here, but enjoying it. I got the digital copy, despite how much I hate Nintendos account system, so that I can play it randomly if I need to!

My AC 3ds xl should turn up soon, if I do a system transfer from my old 3ds xl straight away will I lose Animal Crossing and be unable to redownload it until midnight?
UKGaf here

Labrys

You can go to Isabelle; talk to her at the counter and list him as a 'troublesome citizen'. That's really all you can do, aside form pushing him and hitting him with your net.

It doesn't work like that, exactly. There are more options after that, where you select what is troublesome (greeting, clothes, etc), and Isabelle "fixes" it for you.
People will move out on their own. Just bear with them until that time comes.

Salsa

Blue: "I'm also 11 years old."
Green: "And you?"

LOL

Congrats on kicking those Japanese 11 year old's asses, I guess.

well shit thank god I didnt say anything inappropriate

I was also surprised at how they wouldnt understand like, anything

i'd say "hello" and "bye" and they would just pop up "???"

Robin64

Here we go! 9am of the day a lot of people in Europe will be getting New Leaf drop through their door, myself included. Let the games begin!

Robin64

A question for the people who have been playing it now for nearly a week.

Has it lived up to your hype and expectation?

shengfs

Neo Member
Euro-gaf, does anyone know when the codes from the So Many Games promotion will be up? I'm getting New Leaf for free, but the wait is killing me!

I'm seriously considering getting a retail version today, just so I can play it sooner ...

afoni

Banned
Euro-gaf, does anyone know when the codes from the So Many Games promotion will be up? I'm getting New Leaf for free, but the wait is killing me!

I'm seriously considering getting a retail version today, just so I can play it sooner ...

Saturday.

Robin64

The Donkey Kong codes went up at midnight, so it's expected these will too. So, 15 hours to go.

shengfs

Neo Member
The Donkey Kong codes went up at midnight, so it's expected these will too. So, 15 hours to go.

:/

At times like these, I wish I had more patience ...Alas, time to go shopping!
I assume there will also be a tool to transfer your retail save file to a digital copy, right?

Robin64

:/

At times like these, I wish I had more patience ...Alas, time to go shopping!
I assume there will also be a tool to transfer your retail save file to a digital copy, right?

There's a tool on the eShop for this already, though I don't know if it's been tested with Animal Crossing yet.

It's what I've been told. It's one of the reasons I'm dodging digital.

Told by whom? There's nothing official and we have past precedent (Donkey Kong) giving a good reason to believe they'll appear at midnight today.

A question for the people who have been playing it now for nearly a week.

Has it lived up to your hype and expectation?

I havent really been able to stop playing or thinking about this game since I started

Like this morning I woke up and the first thought that went through my head was that I wanted to get back on it and sell all the fish and shells i stashed when my shops were closed and check on my flowers and shit, and then I just played it all damn near all day after that

I don't think a game has done this to me in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom