• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Just arrived from ShopTo:
Prb03MV.jpg

Woo! Goodbye time!

If you run over flowers it will destroy them, and running wears out grass quicker.

Oh okay. I wasn't aware of this part. Sure, the accidentally running over flowers is a concern but the grass bit sounds bad. How does one get the grass to grow back, or is that part of the gardening shop once it's unlocked?

JordanKZ

Any folks who are getting this through the Too Many Games promotion here in Europe... Exactly when will we receive our codes? Friday? A few days later? Anyone have any idea?

demon arm

I'm getting ready to hook up online with GAFers after the European release. Due to my work schedule I'm considering permanently setting the AC clock 12 hours back.

Now, I understand that time travelling is frowned upon. Will having my clock set behind "real time" count as time travel and disqualify me from hooking up online with GAF?

To those in Europe taking advantage of the "So Many Games" promotion, we should have our codes on our Club Nintendo pages by midnight, if the Donkey Kong people aren't lying heathens.

How long do I have to bully an animal before he leaves? And will his house stay behind when he's gone? I don't know if I have it in me to do that...but I really needed to put a bridge right where he plopped down. Is there a way to encourage him to move to a friend's town? If my friend gets close with him will he move there?

Uggghhhh this suckkkks

Sordid

My partner's Game.co.uk order just arrived \o/ I entered the Club Nintendo code and claimed my free copy of the game. How long do they take to e-mail the code after midnight?

I'm jealous that she can play and I can't ;_;

Edit: Just saw the post above, midnight it is! Heck yeah :*)

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just ordered an XL and AC, I should be able to start my dictatorship town up sometime next week!

I'm getting ready to hook up online with GAFers after the European release. Due to my work schedule I'm considering permanently setting the AC clock 12 hours back.

Now, I understand that time travelling is frowned upon. Will having my clock set behind "real time" count as time travel and disqualify me from hooking up online with GAF?

It doesn't count as time traveling when you set it up permanently since the first time you made your town imo.

I think it would be a good option for people who are very busy during daylight and don't have much time to play the game.

Doopliss

Just bought a download code from game.co.uk (for £30)... got a bit excited when I received it straight away, but sadly it won't let me redeem it on the shop yet.

Nopren

So when all us european digital-owners fire up the game at midnight, will we even be able to do anything? Won't all the shops be closed and everyone be asleep?

OKAY SO THIS HAPPENED;

- Get a knock on the door. A package for me? I hadn't ordered anything....
- It's a copy of New Leaf. From ShopTo. Which I'd ordered six months ago and promptly forgotten about
- I'm getting the free So Many Games version! I don't need this! I don't want this! WUT!
- Freak out because I can't afford this.
- Call ShopTo like a madman. I can return it if unopened
- Remember my little brother actually wanted to go buy it anyway, and the ShopTo price will be way cheaper than brick and mortar. Sell him the copy
- TL;DR I get an unwanted physical version of Animal Crossing a day early, which my brother is now playing before me.

Crazy.

MicH

Less than 12 hours, my European brothers! I'm getting it through the promotion as well.

U hope I can visit an American town when I've finally downloaded the game. No shops are open. I neeeed tools :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom