• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
BMowrVECMAAOvXs.jpg

CASUAL. RACISM.

shengfs

Neo Member
My quest to find a copy early in stores was a complete failure.

Even worse was getting a Streetpass hit from someone who did have the game :(

Oh well, midnight it is ...

Holy crap. It's the Villager!

I am always going to associate Villager with this song from now on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuDVXh_a1-Y

Anyway, today was the first day my Early Bird ordinance went into effect. Soooo much better considering how early I get up. I also got a new villager today--Chops. Along with him, I have Rasher and Agnes, so like I mentioned in my previous post, my town is literally full of pigs.

I don't really like my villagers that much. :/ The only ones I like is Simon and Agnes although Agnes is kinda creeping me out, because she not has her house right in back of mine but she always is hanging around outside and she praises me 24/7 and I think she is stalking me oh god.

I also really need an axe. For cutting down trees. Yeah...

Foshy

I've got a star in the fortune cookie today, pretty cool.

Then, my sister got a pipe with a piranha plant in her game. I'm jealous :<

Also got Link's pants. Anyone wanna trade? EU guy here (GMT+1), I'll leave my FC here later.

Psykotik

so i just picked this up:

8gq.jpg

yay!

but i guess the problem is that i've been playing ACNL (eshop version) on my pink 3DS XL as a villager (my wife is the mayor).

is there any way i can move out of my wife's town on the pink 3DS XL and into a new town as the mayor on this new poptart 3DS XL?

Right, after all that bullshit with receiving an unwanted physical copy a day early through ShopTo, I've given my brother the game and registered his copy on Club Nintendo, meaning... midnight tonight, I'm in! WOO!

Question: What am I supposed to do with the little Gyroid fellows I dig up?

I am always going to associate Villager with this song from now on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuDVXh_a1-Y[/i]
Haha. That's perfect.

I love how sweet everyone is.
6Qiivr0.jpg

And Portia's adorable, plus her music is so good.
l5ctc58.jpg
All my villagers make fun of me whenever I get stung. Except for Cookie. She's my favorite.

Not one Bee sting yet and I have shook about a bazillion trees. Get on my level.
You got it all wrong, Kokonoe. Getting stung is a rite of passage. You're not a real Animal Crosser until you've lost your bee-ginity.

MicH

Right, after all that bullshit with receiving an unwanted physical copy a day early through ShopTo, I've given my brother the game and registered his copy on Club Nintendo, meaning... midnight tonight, I'm in! WOO!
Yay~! Glad I'm not the only one who have to wait for the code tonight

iMarkyP

Neo Member

When do we think they are going to send out the codes for the free version ? Midnight tonight is too expectant of me right ?!?

EDIT : sorry I read the previous page and have seen people say it should be on the Club Nintendo page at midnight. 11 hours it is then :)

My 3DS friend code is 0044 2788 7920 I'm in the UK, don't plan on time traveling and would love to trade and shoot the shit with fellow Gaffers. PM me if you wana buddy up !

I didn't have to... there's somebody playing Animal Crossing downstairs this instant! But I wanted digital hah :(
When do we think they are going to send out the codes for the free version ? Midnight tonight is too expectant of me right ?!?

Not at all, that's when the Donkey Kong people said they got theirs! Keep checking your Club Nintendo page.

cluderi

You got it all wrong, Kokonoe. Getting stung is a rite of passage. You're not a real Animal Crosser until you've lost your bee-ginity.

So I got all pumped up about these bees and shook a bunch of trees and bees popped out of one, I ran as fast as I could towards my house .. and straight into a hole I hadn't noticed and then got stung.

I'm doing it wrong on so many levels.

benny lava

Neo Member
Hey all - my friend code is 2509-0907-1934.

I would love to add some NeoGAF folks to my friend list for trading, etc.. Tonight is my weekly boardgame group, so I won't have my 3DS online until a little after 10 pm eastern - not ignoring anybody! This is my first AC game, so please accept my apologies in advance if I make any rookie mistakes.

I think my sister is happy. :)

Once I register this I should be able to get the downloadable version for free for myself. Shame I have to wait until midnight though.
I know that feeling, my brother is playing the game as we speak. Only 11 more hours... :(
Amazon won't deliver my copy until 19th June. Never again for preorders :(

Yeah Amazon are fucking terrible. Really, really poor effort. They don't ship until the day before, and it's simply not enough time for the game to get sent out. ShopTo have just delivered a copy to me today, so go with them for sure.

So I got all pumped up about these bees and shook a bunch of trees and bees popped out of one, I ran as fast as I could towards my house .. and straight into a hole I hadn't noticed and then got stung.

I'm doing it wrong on so many levels.
Welcome to the club, man.

Once I register this I should be able to get the downloadable version for free for myself. Shame I have to wait until midnight though.
That's pretty hilarious. She sounds so excited.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

And then she found out that Connor has just taken a random photo off of Google and there was no package.

Forkball

Some fruit came in, but I still need to wait a few days due to replanting and getting more fruit. I'm about 50k away from a new house upgrade, but I kind of want to do public work projects. CAN I BORROW 200k BELLS FROM ANYONE?

Hey all - my friend code is 2509-0907-1934.

I would love to add some NeoGAF folks to my friend list for trading, etc.. Tonight is my weekly boardgame group, so I won't have my 3DS online until a little after 10 pm eastern - not ignoring anybody! This is my first AC game, so please accept my apologies in advance if I make any rookie mistakes.

I'll add ya when I get home! Check your PM in a bit for my friend code. :)

Onikaan

Yeah you pretty much have to pay for Prime to get the best out of it.

I'm quite impressed with Prime. I'm not even paying for it at the moment as I got a month's trial. Good timing on New Leaf's part.

Hopefully have it tomorrow.

(Anyone from the UK want to fruit trade with me tomorrow?)

Linius

So since I finally got my copy today I couldn't wait to dive in. Set my face on the train ride to my new home "Westeros" and took my own name Randy. And I got some pretty sweet town folk around me with the likes Jay, Kabuki and Simon :D

ijLZFuuKUPt3s.JPG

Becoming the mayor and planting the town tree.

i38f9ASV8gSPO.JPG

Got a tent to borrow from Nook.

i1G2xj2rnd1yN.JPG

And a little over an hour after that I got my first down payment taken care of. Now I'm waiting for tomorrow to get my first real house.

Meanwhile I donated quite a few bugs and some fossil parts to the museum.

So, any tips what I should do next Gaf?

I'm quite impressed with Prime. I'm not even paying for it at the moment as I got a month's trial. Good timing on New Leaf's part.

Hopefully have it tomorrow.

(Anyone from the UK want to fruit trade with me tomorrow?)

Heh, I got Prime literally to make sure Fire Emblem came quickly, then cancelled the trial immediately after.

Forkball

I now have 4 bird villagers in my town.

I'm gonna rename my town Skeksis or something.

I have a dog, mouse, bear, ostrich, duck, and horse. Not exactly the most exciting animals, but they have good personalities (I don't like the bear though).

Also add me if you play around now, I typically play around this time. 3093-7419-3828

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom