• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent yesterday and the night before hanging out with my daughter in Animal Crossing going fishing, exchanging fruits, digging up fossils, taking pictures together, and getting lost in hours of fun. This morning as I was leaving for work, her hug was a little tighter and lasted a little longer and then she said, "Thanks for yesterday and all the fun. Can't wait to play Animal Crossing tonight with you."

Thank you Nintendo for helping me get even closer to my daughter.

Thats adorable

SmithnCo

The island is so fun, almost got 40 points for a wetsuit. Also got Kick's building being built.

I spent yesterday and the night before hanging out with my daughter in Animal Crossing going fishing, exchanging fruits, digging up fossils, taking pictures together, and getting lost in hours of fun. This morning as I was leaving for work, her hug was a little tighter and lasted a little longer and then she said, "Thanks for yesterday and all the fun. Can't wait to play Animal Crossing tonight with you."

Awwww. That's so cute.

Who's cutting onions?

Linius

Everytime I read people's posts in this thread I realise "oh you can do that too, and that and this...". There's just so much content in this game. It's a bit overwhelming the first days :p

zroid

Banned
Everytime I read people's posts in this thread I realise "oh you can do that too, and that and this...". There's just so much content in this game. It's a bit overwhelming the first days :p

I guess one of the cool things about this game is that, even though there's such a massive amount of things to do, you never really feel pressured to do any of it. Everything can be taken at your own pace and still be satisfying. It's great!

I got my first public works request: a modern bridge. The one project that I wanted most of all, and it's under construction on the west side of the river. I plan to build another one on the east side, and replace the stone bridge I already have.

Protip for people making museum donations: you can donate more than one thing at a time, as well as assess fossils. Saves a ton of time when you're starting out.

Ferrio

Banned
Yay I should be able to visit the island today. House expansion might of taken effect too. Just need my mayor to get her crap into gear, her odd working hours making it difficult.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

This is the best thing :')

Man, first time sinking into an Animal Crossing since GC. Like a lot of other people have said, City Folk just didn't get its claws in me. But the graphics, neighbors, mayor duties and little tweaks make New Leaf feel like a real sequel. I'm having a blast.

Also when I realized I could donate multiple items at a time, stack fruit, pick the place of my home. . . all the little improvements have made me very happy.

Westraid

Euro GAFfer reporting! C:
Nearly all stores here started selling the game early, so I picked mine up in my break.

If anyone would like some apples, please feel free to add me! (2234-7257-0692)

On a side note, is the image sharing feature for US only?
The site doesn't seem to load from me at all.

Linius

Whoo, got pears, peaches, cherry's, lychee's, durians and coconuts now :D

Gonna start planting a lot of trees. And I bought a fishing rod in someone elses town so I got my money making gear all together now.

nin1000

Banned
i Cant wait any longer :(
As i will probably download the game at 12 o clock and play all night long,
can i do much stuff in the night or are there certain restrictions to what i can do at night and what not ?

Unicorn

For those with Japanese copies:

In City Folk there was a holiday mask item representative of oni. Is that holiday still intact with the oni masks?

Anyone willing to help me out? I don't have much in return...

Does the Night Owl ordinance change festival times at all?

Not that I know of. I can't find anything about it in the guide either.

i Cant wait any longer :(
As i will probably download the game at 12 o clock and play all night long,
can i do much stuff in the night or are there certain restrictions to what i can do at night and what not ?

I downloaded it at midnight during the US release and got bored after 40 minutes. No shops are open, most neighbors are asleep, you have very few tools and nobody to sell things to.
It does count as a day's headstart on those with physical copies who buy it after 6am though.

Grizzo

Okay so I've been trying to get my character's face right, but the game gives me blue eyes each time I start anew ! Is the color randomly determined or can I keep resetting until I get it right ?

Linius

So I have visited two towns now and one person visited my town. Since my own wireless network doesn't communicate with the 3DS I had to do it via tethering my 3G signal. According to my phone I only used 9,35MB in those multiplayer sessions. I would have tought that this would drain my data bundle :p

K' Dash

Im leaving our FCs here for the Euro pals, and all the people who want to add us;

Pam : 4828-4239-7994
Dash: 0318-6957-0602

Please PM me so we can add you back!

MicH

For those with Japanese copies:

In City Folk there was a holiday mask item representative of oni. Is that holiday still intact with the oni masks?

Anyone willing to help me out? I don't have much in return...
The Bean/Oni event is still in. And you still get a mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom