• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Just started playing! So much fun! Got bums peaches in my Town. Got a Prefect peach too. Wonder what I should do with it?

Man its in the middle of the summer for me and I've been playing a lot recently; i'm worried that I'm going to get burnt out really soon. That's the hardest part about this game: pacing yourself.

SmithnCo

Where do you go to get badges?

There will be a guy walking around your town when you have met a requirement for one.

Here's a pic of him from the back.

BMp9gOwCMAAZs0b.jpg

K' Dash

Man its in the middle of the summer for me and I've been playing a lot recently; i'm worried that I'm going to get burnt out really soon. That's the hardest part about this game: pacing yourself.

True, my GF and I have been playing non stop, it is time to relax a bit and take it easy.

Kenai

How many of you already know this is going to be your GotY?

It's gonna be between this and Pokemon X/Y for me. Probably.

Cobblestone bridge is done, fountain is started, harder minigames are unlocked on the island, and I'm a club Tort member.

My first non-native fruit has ripened (cherries from Isabelle) and I have every town and island fruit planted except coconuts and persimmons.

Scoot's birthday is today and he started calling me tenderfoot instead of darling. Almost everyone else has started using "hippie".

I have a rainbow stag sitting on my dresser waiting for the bug contest (if i can use it) and my room looks pretty good considering the stuff in it is so random.

I feel like I've made progress!

True, my GF and I have been playing non stop, it is time to relax a bit and take it easy.

Best part about this game is there's usually only so much you can do in one day. I assume when people say they're getting burned out they mean they're getting burned on on fishing for 3-hours at a time.

beta_fuse

I hear you. I'm having a hard time keeping my paws of this game whenever I'm home. Thankfully working 8 hours a day gives me a break cause if it didn't I'd probably already have about 50 hours logged in lol.

hunnies28

Finally was able to solve the issues with the bank. I got that game last night. I'm at a hotel and the internet is pretty crappy. Took two tries to download it.

Dragoshi1

I lost my socks and shoes by accident while I was at the island. Took them off to go diving, forgot to put them on when I went back to my town.

When does Kicks open?

Westraid

I lost my socks and shoes by accident while I was at the island. Took them off to go diving, forgot to put them on when I went back to my town.

When does Kicks open?
Building will start when you spent 8,000 at the Able Sisters, and it will take three days until building is completed, according to the wiki.

Buy your shops out
Steal fossils and other buried daily stuff
Cut trees
Murder flowers
Bury garbage
Spook your fish away

Probably a few others.

Wow, that's pretty stupid that they can cut your trees and destroy your flowers. Especially with how much care it can take to get some of the more rare hybrids.

Is there a PDF of the bugs, fish, and sea life for each month? I wanna throw it on my iPhone for reference

same.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Hey guys, Mathilda wants some muh-fuggin apples, and I try to please my citizens. I'd like at least 2 so I can plant one as well. I'll bring you some fruit as well.

Can anyone help me out?

FC: 3909-7661-9132

Westraid

Hey guys, Mathilda wants some muh-fuggin apples, and I try to please my citizens. I'd like at least 2 so I can plant one as well. I'll bring you some fruit as well.

Can anyone help me out?

FC: 3909-7661-9132
I have apples! My FC is 2234-7257-0692. C:

I gave most of the Bells for a public works project (a street lamp). Are donations earned from talking to citizens, mayor approval, days passing by, etc.?

javac

OK I've got stuff like Archelon skull and apato tail which get me like 4000 each. Should I sell stuff like that? I've got sapphire too. Still need to pay off my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom