• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need a better rod or something for catching the things that appear to be sharks? I tried catching it like a normal fish and it didn't work.

Sharks look different from normal big fish, you can actually see the dorsal fin sticking out of the water and the body of it will resemble a shark.

I will have pairs and lemons in a few days in game, so my list currently stands at:

-Lemons
-Pears
-Perfect cherries
-Cherries
-Durians
-Coconuts
-Apples

If you want any, PM me your friend code and we can work something out! No payment or anything, but if you have peaches I'm going to take some, fo' sho'.

Alright, whoever want the neogaf logo pattern, PM me your friend code and I will bring it to you.

LT2M8jOm.jpg

Will we eventually be able to QR code this stuff?

Will we eventually be able to QR code this stuff?

I've also found a nice little app for Google Play that turns any image into a QR code. It's called Animal Xing Designer or something like that. It's unofficial, but it totally works. Currently have the direwolf sigil from Game of Thrones as my flag.

You get the machine by talking to Sable once a day for a few days. Eventually she'll let you use it.

Lasdrub

I will have pairs and lemons in a few days in game, so my list currently stands at:

-Lemons
-Pears
-Perfect cherries
-Cherries
-Durians
-Coconuts
-Apples

If you want any, PM me your friend code and we can work something out! No payment or anything, but if you have peaches I'm going to take some, fo' sho'.

I have peaches. Let's do this. 5343-8278-0224

What do you guys do with your flowers? Like how do you arrange them? Do you have one specific area that you make a garden and keep up with? Or do you spread everything around?

I've come up with some pretty hybrid mixes but I'm not sure how I should display them all. As of right now I have a few near my house and some close to a cliff near the beach.

I plant them in intermittent clumps throughout my town. I want it to be organized but still natural.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

-Lemons
-Pears
-Perfect cherries
-Cherries
-Durians
-Coconuts
-Apples

Alright man listen up, I've got mangoes and peaches, I'm lookin for one of them perfect cherries, how are you feelin about that?

FC: 3909-7661-9132

I've also found a nice little app for Google Play that turns any image into a QR code. It's called Animal Xing Designer or something like that. It's unofficial, but it totally works. Currently have the direwolf sigil from Game of Thrones as my flag.

You get the machine by talking to Sable once a day for a few days. Eventually she'll let you use it.

Oh shit. I guess I still need to unlock the option to read QR codes in my game but that is great.

bs000

When casting a lure out to a shark now I cringe like I'm trying to catch a pokemon when pokemon came out. Hold B+Down!

The close-your-eyes trick is working good though.

the Bug-Off is this Saturday. Can you catch bugs beforehand to get ready?

Not my screencap but:

yNwv58f.jpg

Well that'd get me 20% more per run, but if I can do around three more runs in the extra three hours I have to sell with Night Owl I could get an extra 300%.

I've been putting all my bugs and fish in the locker at the train station and then selling them in the morning. There's 180 item slots there.

Kyzon

So I just started playing. Its been years since I paid AC so I'm lost. I just paid off my down payment and I'm changing my town tunes. Wish I could use sharp and flat notes though :/

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I've been putting all my bugs and fish in the locker at the train station and then selling them in the morning. There's 180 item slots there.

That locker shares space with all your "storage" furniture (closets, filing cabinets, lockers and desks) by the way. I assume you know, but just in case.

So glad ACGaf got my hyped into trying this game. It has been skyrocketing up my time played list so fast it is insane. It is just a fun game to play a bit of everyday. The charm, the music, the graphics (love the style), the dialog...so much is amazing in this. I do realize it may be a bit more shocking to me since it is my first AC game.

Enough with the gushing though, I can't wait to see what my newly expanded house looks like this afternoon. Finally got 100% yesterday so I HOPE my license will be there today so I can do some Mayor type things.

I need to get a few more kinds of fruit, I planted Pear, Apples, and Peaches that awesome members of GAF gave me. They look like full trees now but I haven't seen fruit yet.

CraigVil

Neo Member
Don't suppose anyone has their gates open so I could come take a look around?

Done everything I can in my town for now :)

(I Can bring pears! + Water your plants!)

Friend Code: 2492-4189-0449

Montresor

This is silly but I'm finding it very difficult to find an answer to this question online: how do you unlock the mail order catalog at nookington's? Maybe my problem is using Bing search on my windows phone lol.

Vitanimus

My first experience with Animal Crossing has been a pleasantly addicting one! I've added my details to the form in the OP and shall add some of you all very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom