• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westraid

Went to the post office to post some letters, and seeing Phyllis was an unpleasant surprise.
However, she seems a lot nicer less mean than she was in Wild World.

If anyone else wouldn't mind posting their town map I'd be so grateful. Trying to decide if I want to restart or not...
4hq.png

Here's mine. I mainly liked it because of the tree plaza thing being close to other civil buildings.
The bridge is kind of far away, but I can build another in the future.

SmithnCo

BMrT0jyCQAI6jdD.jpg:large

Elise wanted me to deliver something to the tiger that was literally right next to her. :lol

The island beetles are pretty great. Easy money.

Kyzon

When can I go to this island people are talking about?

Also, for now, my town music is Yoshi's theme

Edit: Also, If nobody is selling a fishing hook and axe in my town, can I buy one in someone else's town?

Any tips on things to do on a first night?

If your stores are open: pick and sell some native fruit, buy a shovel if available, then hit the daily "money" rock, as well as dig up the 3-4 fossils that are buried each day. Pick up and sell seashells as well. Take your picture at the photo booth to complete your town card which will allow you to travel to towns. If you travel to my town, I have pears available. PM me if interested.

Dragnet

I'm thinking it may be "detecting" wood, but not nwood.
Wood, as in, yeah... Nintendo is odd with their "swear" filter.

It's not even letting me hit the last 'n' though. Like it's reached 8 slots when it hasn't. Seems like it's not about the characters, but the size of the characters. M and W are the widest.

If your stores are open: pick and sell some native fruit, buy a shovel if available, then hit the daily "money" rock, as well as dig up the 3-4 fossils that are buried each day. Pick up and sell seashells as well. Take your picture at the photo booth to complete your town card which will allow you to travel to towns. If you travel to my town, I have pears available. PM me if interested.

PMed

Pascal swam into my town today:

5HLtiyr.jpg

After trading me some pirate armor decoration for a scallop I had just fished out from the ocean floor, he hit me with this little number:

0ToOkKb.jpg

I can dig it

sAE55ys.jpg

Totally, bro.

raK2Wd6.jpg

Went to the post office to post some letters, and seeing Phyllis was an unpleasant surprise.
However, she seems a lot nicer less mean than she was in Wild World.

4hq.png

Here's mine. I mainly liked it because of the tree plaza thing being close to other civil buildings.
The bridge is kind of far away, but I can build another in the future.
I really like your home placement. Thanks!

mattchuuu

Neo Member
So, why can I call my town Moonwood but not Woodmoon?

Sadly, the amount of characters used is determined by how wide they are. Dat double-you

edit: Oh! I see you solved it yourself. WELL!

^ That's weird, Chopper. Are you sure your speed is really 2.0 Mb/s? I recently moved, so I tested mine after that news about XBox one and it was exactly 1.5 Mb/s, which is what I signed up for. Anyway, you should be playing by now!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
EuroNewLeafers are making the servers explode. Can't even Party Boat on Shindig Isle with my buds without Resetti popping up!

Ein Bear

Is there much I can do on the first day at night? I downloaded this at midnight, but don't seem to be able to do much until morning :( Have just collected some fruit and shells so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom