• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heropon

I think I'm going to start playing seriously tomorrow, I need money desperately and the shops are closed! I'm happy with my villagers: Two penguins, Cheri, a mouse and a cranky monkey.

The official fruit of my town is the orange.

Camofrog is the best villager

Camofrog is top tier villager for sure. What's the robot frog called again? Robit? Something like that. He's gdlk too. Inc picture dump of my life in Animal crossing thus far:

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo1_400.jpg

Day 1, This is Kurt. He's a cool bear, first neighbor I met. :3

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo2_400.jpg

I, I was playing Borderlands okay. Anchovy. Also cool dude(In fact I love all my neighbors so far.)

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo3_400.jpg

My current look. Went for a hipster'ish kind of deal. Think I pulled it off nicely.

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo4_400.jpg

First time out to the Island with Salsashark and some other gaffers. It was the most fun I've had with animal crossing ever. Really re-ignited that feeling you get while playing your first animal crossing game.

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo6_400.jpg

Fishing on said island with said gaffers

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo7_400.jpg

So this is fuschia(sp) At first I really didn't like the way she looked at all. Thought she would be the worst thing ever, she talks really girly and junk, but then I noticed she had piercings in her ear, and when I went to her house, she's got like that punk rock theme going and it instantly changed my mind about her. Then I noticed something else. Her wall paper and floor, they're flowers.....and she has a plant in her room with the couch facing it. She's a blazer. I forever fell in love with her from then on. She's rockin' that secret life! ;)

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo8_400.jpg

Mayor's message of the week, because why not? I'm going to try and come up with one every week and be all clever and junk. /rp yo

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo9_400.jpg

Vesta, she wanted me to keep her "company" Not into bestiality, didn't decline, instantly friendzone doe.

tumblr_mocv9qKrRL1s8izuzo10_400.jpg

And finally, my favorite neighbor, flora, I caught her planting a flower here which is the first time I've ever seen that. She gave me medicine when I got stung by a bee, her personality is great, and she calls her self an ostrich but she's clearly a flamingo! whats not to love about her!

Tenck

Is there much I can do on the first day at night? I downloaded this at midnight, but don't seem to be able to do much until morning :( Have just collected some fruit and shells so far.

Not much you can do unfortunately. You can try to shake all the trees to get 500 bells, get your photo take at the top half of your town (the photo booth is on the left) and go visit someone else's town that's in a different time zone.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I must say, the Best Friend chat is really useful; love the record they keep of it just in case I miss anything too.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Just spend some time with the pass.
I didn't know that I'd play with randoms.

This is a different Animal Crossing.

Hahah. I figured out what the color of my dude's skin is in the custom shirt maker and so I made a skin shirt that makes it look like he's shirtless. I even made nipples and a belly button to make it perfect.

Labrys

So this is fuschia(sp) At first I really didn't like the way she looked at all. Thought she would be the worst thing ever, she talks really girly and junk, but then I noticed she had piercings in her ear, and when I went to her house, she's got like that punk rock theme going and it instantly changed my mind about her. Then I noticed something else. Her wall paper and floor, they're flowers.....and she has a plant in her room with the couch facing it. She's a blazer. I forever fell in love with her from then on. She's rockin' that secret life! ;)

tumblr_mnp3yuZ4YH1rdod18o1_400.jpg

MYE

Guys, I never played Animal Crossing and I want a time sinking, laid back-type game on my 3DS.

Yay or nay?

How much content do these games have?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Guys, I never played Animal Crossing and I want a time sinking, laid back-type game on my 3DS.

Yay or nay?

How much content do these games have?

This sounds about perfect then lol. There's a lot of content, but it really depends on what you like to do. There's fish and bugs to collect, furniture sets, town upgrades/buildings, etc. Just depends how much you put into it.

Also, had fun on the island Carlos (don't know your GAF name offhand :x)!

Randdalf

So I just started my town and planted the tree. But because its night and I have no money there is nothing I can do, right?

I'm in the same situation. Could probably visit somebody else's town in the meanwhile I guess.

edit: oh, I need an ID photo for that and I have no bells, lol

Oxx

I didn't intend on downloading the game this early, but I'm up and I can put it into sleep mode to have it ready for morning.

Here we go.

Chopper

57% Soon, soon.

But I gotta sleep.
You're stronger than me. I'm gonna and try and stick this out. Without getting shouted at by my girlfriend. I'm not sure how well this is going to go.

Edit: Holy shit, it's 1:20 already? Maybe not...

Roto13

Yeah, it's kind of annoying, oh well. Will just have to wait until tomorrow I guess :(

You can get a head start on a few certain things if you start playing it at midnight. The new day starts at 6AM, so when you go back to it the next day, it will be Day 2

Robin64

Not a lot to do at midnight on your first day, so might as well sleep. Also the compression on these pics ruins them a little. :\

BMrZaxlCMAANK94.jpg

BMrZ1lICUAECrVy.jpg

BMrcv9cCEAIiPFG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom