• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iacobellis

All fake, but thanks, I bought one for the lulz.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/paintings-works-of-art/

iOdW0g7DZNdEH.gif

COME ON AND ZOOM!

MicH

Alright heading to bed. Summary of my first ~2 hours of the game:

Absolutely love my town layout. I have a south facing waterfall!

I got Snake, Bizkit, Peewee, Annalise and Gayle. Really like them all, but NO CHERI :(

Can't wait for tomorrow. It's gonna be great

Moonlight

Banned
Alright, it took me the better part of the afternoon, but I finally managed to find somewhere with the game still in stock. Moral of the story, always preorder promising 3DS titles.

Anyways, the game already has its' claws firmly in me, and I'm still just fishing to pay for my down payment. I've really only got one question thus far - is there an easy way to equip/de-equip items? It's a bit inconvenient to have to constantly open up my inventory to pull out or unequip my fishing rod.

My friend code is 3668-7701-9486, if anyone cares. I'm not sure if my town is open yet, however. I guess quote me your friend codes? Exchanging is kinda inconvenient.

So I randomly went to the island over the internet just to check it out and the guy chopped down all the trees and left. I freaked out and thought he ruined my island, but then I realized that the island is reset back to normal after the multiplayer session ends. Whew, that was scary.

abundant

Anyways, the game already has its' claws firmly in me, and I'm still just fishing to pay for my down payment. I've really only got one question thus far - is there an easy way to equip/de-equip items? It's a bit inconvenient to have to constantly open up my inventory to pull out or unequip my fishing rod.

Left or Right on the D Pad, Down to put your tools away.

Zoctan

Alright, it took me the better part of the afternoon, but I finally managed to find somewhere with the game still in stock. Moral of the story, always preorder promising 3DS titles.

My friend code is 3668-7701-9486, if anyone cares. I'm not sure if my town is open yet, however. I guess quote me your friend codes? Exchanging is kinda inconvenient.

Let and right on the d-pad allows you to quickly change items. Press down to unequip.

I added you. Friend code is 0430-9726-8775 if you wanna add me back.

Was given a billard table in exchange for catching an ocean fish. I didn't need it, so I took it to Re-Tail to sell in the Flea Market. Their suggested price was 470 bells, I upped it to 1,500. Just as I was leaving, Willow came by and bought it for the marked up price!! I feel guilty, but those bells feel good in my wallet. Love this game.

Use your left and right D-pads, down to free your hands.

Bumhead

Banned
Downloaded!

This is my first Animal Crossing experience.

Im the mayor of Trumpton. Got attacked by a swarm of bees within about 5 minutes of arriving and had my ID photo took with my swollen face and only one eye open.

I absolutely LOVE this game. Was not prepared for this at all. Just had an enormous grin on my face the whole time.

My friend code is 1607-2226-9997 if anyone wants to add me. Drop me a PM on here if you do so I know who to add back.

Chopper

12 friends online, 10 of them playing Animal Crossing. One in the eShop. Probably about to download Animal Crossing.

Hurry the fuck up Animal Crossing.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
So I randomly went to the island over the internet just to check it out and the guy chopped down all the trees and left. I freaked out and thought he ruined my island, but then I realized that the island is reset back to normal after the multiplayer session ends. Whew, that was scary.

What a god damned cock. Fuck that guy.

tumblr_mobqxyhdE71svwbw7o1_400.jpg

It will be mine... someday.

I bought an 8k Bells beard and thought I was hot shit, god damn

magnetic

pg9j6GQ.jpg

Man, those old human character styles from Wild World DS look pretty terrible in comparison. The longer and more detailed bodies as well as the much higher polycount make a huge difference. I mean, look at that hair! Those dead eyes! Those bodies, like painted rocks!

The ability to customize my character in such loving detail adds a lot to the game. For a series that supposedly changed so little, this is a pretty huge step up.

What is the appeal of this game? I kinda interested in it but it feels like a second job/chore? Doesn't it get repetitive? It seems nice and relaxing to play but I'm not really into the mp aspect of it. Would I still like it? Won't you get to a point where you have nothing else to do?

Was only asking for the shorts, but Unicorn came through with the hat out of nowhere. (Thanks, Unicorn. Sorry we got disconnected.)

FR8TmpD.jpg

I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!

And by popular demand, here's the skin shirt from the front:

FLvIKGT.jpg

Notice the realistic nipples and belly button.

And now from the back:

K22j4GD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom