• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
I'm glad I paid off my 2nd bridge even if it's just a paltry 128k. That was my biggest concern since my layout is atrocious and the 2nd bridge will help me out tremendously between island and home switching.

yeh, I'm pretty happy with my layout overall, but the second bridge will help me a ton

I'm just going to squeeze out a few more donations from my townsfolk, and then pay it off tomorrow.

Can wait to get my Axe tomorrow. I need to do some major landscaping.

Oh man... this is going to be so daunting

Rocwell

Well, I've been having problems tonight I should say. I wasn't having these issues visiting other folks' towns or bringing them into my town but I'm 0/3 on visits to the island tonight.

cackhyena

How long does it take for a stump to disappear after you chop a tree down? These presents floating on balloons are just taunting me. No slingshot.

Took a stab at a new flag:

I0TN4PH.jpg

If you've gotten the game recently, feel free to add me: 4596-9608-6492

Then send me a PM with yours so I can add you back. I'm a frequent letter writer and bulletin-board poster.

Also I'm not maxing out my money like other GAFfers here so you won't feel intimidated by my slow-moving city and lack of bells :O

Argh so pissed right now. I hadn't seen a damn bug net at T&T's for two days, finally got whats her name at the Town Hall to sell me one. I go out and start catching my first bugs. Sweet!

I get a few extra fireflies, fill up my sack with some seashells, and head back to Re-Tail, sell my stuff. I go outside, and there's a cool looking bug on the sign. So I pull out my net, wait that's my fishing pole. Hit right again - that's my shovel. One more time - fishing pole again. What. The. Fuck. I just sold my net by accident.

Am I going to have to wait days for one to become available? The last two days just the shovel and fishing pole have been for sale.

I just wanna catch some bugs!!!
Do you still need a net? I have an extra you can have for free.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

You have to unlock the QR reader by talking to Sable everyday until she offers it.

ah okay.

it's really weird how this game forces you to unlock the community features, making it so that the pool of people using these features is really small...

streetpass isn't unlocked till later, random matchmaking isn't unlocked till later, QR codes...wtf nintendo

Elija2

So I've already got the campsite and my face cut-out board is all paid for. I don't really need any extra bridges at the moment, so what should my next public works project be? I'm leaning towards a bench.

I love it, gives you something to work for.

i usually like it, but streetpassing is rare enough for me as it is without them locking it away in-game. and i haven't seen any QR codes get shared in this thread. hell, i have patterns i'd love to share online but i can't...and even if i could, how many people in here could actually use it?

i usually like it, but streetpassing is rare enough for me as it is without them locking it away in-game. and i haven't seen any QR codes get shared in this thread. hell, i have patterns i'd love to share online but i can't...and even if i could, how many people in here could actually use it?
Pretty soon almost everyone will.

The QR pattern functionality is huge in Japan, and will almost certainly follow suit here.

zroid

Banned

doesn't streetpass unlock on like the 3rd day?

yeah i guess it's only annoying during this first week. but the QR code thing is something that you have to go out of your way to learn about online and then spend a good long while getting it in-game.

and if you don't have friends to play with online, that's why you'd wanna use the matchmaking on the island, but instead they force you to play a bunch of games by yourself which isn't very fun. and you have to play kind of a lot to get the membership, especially if you want a wetsuit first.

Anyone on my friends list consistently having trouble accessing my town?

If so, any idea why that would be? I've gotten this complaint from several people.

acidagfc

*sigh* Downloaded it in the morning, now have to wait for 10+ hours till I get home from work and finally start the game.

Add me, please. No time-traveling, GMT+3.
5472 6941 0998

Labrys

Sprited up a path, and I've started to import it in the game.
...I really feel sorry for the people that made all those QR paths, now. This is pretty hard, and my design's fairly simple.

So I just bought a copy of this game, but it finished downloading so late that I can't actually really do anything in my town. Everything's closed.

Does anyone have a town that's open that I might be able to visit so I can unload some fruit and shells?

Had fun with some gaffers, even if we did have a connection issue. We probably lagged out because I was from Florida and my visitors were from Las Vegas, France, and Australia.

SIrdQI0.jpg

lxhz49C.jpg

(I totally smoked 'em at bug catching though.)

pariah164

After a night (about 3 hours) at the island...

322,500 Bells

Not Bad.

I am still mastering the art of beetlecatching.

ALSO, how do you access the catalogue in game? I need to figure out when Cyrus will wake up at Re-Tail.

RagnarokX

After a night (about 3 hours) at the island...

322,500 Bells

Not Bad.

I am still mastering the art of beetlecatching.

ALSO, how do you access the catalogue in game? I need to figure out when Cyrus will wake up at Re-Tail.

I made almost 400,000 in 1 hour on the island. Step it up!

ohlawd

Had fun with some gaffers, even if we did have a connection issue. We probably lagged out because I was from Florida and my visitors were from Las Vegas, France, and Australia.

SIrdQI0.jpg

lxhz49C.jpg

(I totally smoked 'em at bug catching though.)

Lag compensation.

Don't think you're good cuz you're not. 1v1 me, I will destroy you.

SmithnCo

Hm, might switch to the Bell Bloom ordinance when selling beetles to get a boost. I wonder if it affects how much money the shops make too, so they could upgrade faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom