• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Bluthton (http://acbluthton.tumblr.com/)

Found Gulliver:
tumblr_modd94K1XC1svwbw7o1_400.jpg

Freckles has been kinda coming on to me, but she's got too much competition. Isabelle and Mitzi would crush her if they found out.
tumblr_moddk1G8yr1svwbw7o1_400.jpg

Antonio noticed Monty and Freckles arguing. I was hoping Antonio would drop some knowledge on me here, but alas.
tumblr_moddpjSkgd1svwbw7o1_400.jpg

Got this new resident, Katt. I hate her. Terrifying to look upon. I've been sending her nasty letters, including the latest one in which I sent her a boot as a gift.
tumblr_moddtiBnNn1svwbw7o1_400.jpg

... still trying to solve the Katt problem:
tumblr_moddy5PJoP1svwbw7o1_400.jpg

... tomorrow, pics from another visit to Lordran, and Freckles' house blocking where I want to build my bridge.

So I'm on the island with a friend, and he's going around catching bugs/fishing, and I'm diving for stuff. I catch an octopus, but my inventory is full, so I let it go. Game freezes for me :( my friend (who was visiting me) can still move around and do whatever, but I can't move at all, my inventory is gone, etc. Had to shut my system off. Laaaaaaaaaame

This exact same thing happened to me a couple hours ago, except I lost a hell of a lot more (a full inventory of beetles). Glad I'm not the only one this happened to. Anyone else?

Sol1dus

Is there a way to mail your BFF's a letter from your town? Because their names appear whenever I want to write a letter for some reason.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
This exact same thing happened to me a couple hours ago, except I lost a hell of a lot more (a full inventory of beetles). Glad I'm not the only one this happened to. Anyone else?

My friend was catching beetles so he feels your pain :p

Morokh

..... my code was actually ready on the website, but the banner was fucked on Opera and I was stuck with the MH3 one .....

now i'm at work ....

Vadernoooooooooooo.gif

Open my town and looking for open towns... and no one! I must not have enough people on my friend's list. Let's fix that!

3024-4831-6508

Added! Feel free to come visit sometime. My town may be named Harmonia, but we don't plan on conquering anybody else's towns.

Unless they have True Runes, that is... :)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was gonna go to the island with a gaffer (Kd? Who are you?) and the game froze right as I boarded oO :(

I want a goddamn axe so I can get my proper orchard going. I hate the layout of the trees in my town and I set up my house in such a way that once I cut down all the bullshit trees I can plant one of each kind behind me.

Then, once they bloom, I will finally open my doors to visitors.

watershed

Banned
Even though this game promotes a leisurely, play whenever you want style I hate myself when I'm too busy to play on any given day. A mayor can't be away from his people for a whole day!!!!!!

I'll add you. Please bring some pears! I don't have them yet, and you can take done of my cherries. I've also only had it for a few hours :)

That was a lot of fun. We caught so many crazy bugs. The Harmonia Museum thanks your town for having much better insect infestations!

Oxx

Well, not too much going on at 8am. I suppose I have to wait until that Re-tail place opens at 9am to make some money.

Holy crap, I had no idea that was a thing. Does it work for every game, or is it specific to this one?
Just this one. But they really should have it on every game!

Hey sorijealut had fun man. We'll have to do it again sometime, but earlier :p
Yeap same, we'll hang out again some other time.

I haven't played it since the GameCube edition...

Is it pretty much the same with just more to do?
Lots have changed since then, mainly much better social features and more things to unlock/collect/more furniture. but the fundamentals are the same, Nintendo seems to put emphasis on improvement, not making drastic changes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does anyone of you guys do their Island trips in the late evenings PST? Everytime I check nobody in my friendlist has their gates open, and I'm not usually home before 7/8pm PST... :( if you do, please send me a PM haha. I'll be able to do Island trips myself starting tomorrow. (well, technically today)

Mekere

Oh, damn. I'm a bit scared now.

I talked about it before, but in AC:CF, I had a... weird neigbour. And by weird I mean, a little creepy: Cube

dg8Jmd4x8GmgknzH9gj5MuAqMY3EhvcB8_hsL2J4HAk=w421-h226-p-no

gvJdhboPmxg7xZmlyxKIwUvrUdGeCXIyNZ8tS3Ep2pg=w422-h226-p-no

hi3grENh1SyjJ2rMYAuZM1dRhInEKhr0tbdbbSf-nqk=w421-h226-p-no

And so on...

He is back... I was following Isabelle in order to plant the tree, and he was here, staring at me with crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure he stalked me. I'm... I'm scared. :'(

KemoSabe

is it possible to play the dl version in a different language?
i have a german 3ds and the game is also in german.
is there a way to play it in english?

Kangi

I talked about it before, but in AC:CF, I had a... weird neigbour. And by weird I mean, a little creepy: Cube

And so on...

He is back... I was following Isabelle in order to plant the tree, and he was here, staring at me with crossed eyes. I'm pretty sure he stalked me. I'm... I'm scared. :'(

Cube's my favorite villager in New Leaf.

tumblr_modhfbyy2z1svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_modhg8wamQ1svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_modhh21Upa1svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_modhi5f2F71svf3yto1_400.jpg

<3

your character can't be that bad

It's this guy:

Untitled-9.png

Kinda funny looking... no?

Doesn't a stylist eventually open up?

Yeah but you can't change your face (other than Mii Mask) just hair and eye colour I think.

Is it like damn near perfect? Then I'd keep it but otherwise it wouldn't hurt to try again (might want to refer to a face guide).

It is pretty amazing, all the villagers live in a row right at the bottom across the beach leaving the top half completely empty. I'm tempted to try again to get the same layout but then the houses wouldn't necessarily line-up in the same way. Hmmm.

dg8Jmd4x8GmgknzH9gj5MuAqMY3EhvcB8_hsL2J4HAk=w421-h226-p-no

gvJdhboPmxg7xZmlyxKIwUvrUdGeCXIyNZ8tS3Ep2pg=w422-h226-p-no

hi3grENh1SyjJ2rMYAuZM1dRhInEKhr0tbdbbSf-nqk=w421-h226-p-no

And so on...

I love Cube. I wish he was in my town. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom