• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

tumblr_modcafegPh1sv134do1_400.jpg

this leaf is the best accessory

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Somebody listed two sites on this thread, one where you could change musical notes on the fly to make town tunes and another one you could paint textures on a browser and then export to a QR Code

I've been searching for a while, but the thread is huge. Anybody has them handy?

Alright, I made an island price guide. Tomorrow, my town will be on the Wealthy Ordinance so I can create another list, but for now, here's the "without Wealthy Ordinance" list.

ibvyKyd3c7aSeE.png

I found a Giant Stag in my encyclopedia, but I haven't caught it in a while so I have no idea if it's actually found on the island. Can anyone confirm if it's found on the island?

iPrEmfrYUFstN.png

Unicorn

Alright, I made an island price guide. Tomorrow, my town will be on the Wealthy Ordinance so I can create another list, but for now, here's the "without Wealthy Ordinance" list.

ibvyKyd3c7aSeE.png

I found a Giant Stag in my encyclopedia, but I haven't caught it in a while so I have no idea if it's actually found on the island. Can anyone confirm if it's found on the island?

iPrEmfrYUFstN.png
Don't have wealth ordinance and those prices aren't right. Well only rainbow stag seems wrong. He's worth more than 10k.

botty

Banned

ibvyKyd3c7aSeE.png

iPrEmfrYUFstN.png

Every beetle can be found on the island.

one_kill

One more day (or a couple of hours) for Australian 3DS owners! Can't wait to get my cheap Isabelle figure and town hall!

Any Aussies getting the game tomorrow or at midnight?

Here's my FC:
0103 9712 6861

Add me! Send me a PM so I can add you too :D

ibvyKyd3c7aSeE.png

iPrEmfrYUFstN.png

how to break the economy of animal crossing
KuGsj.gif

also the golden stag is 12000 according to the AC wiki. i think the giant stage is 10000.

Kyzon

Had fun with some gaffers, even if we did have a connection issue. We probably lagged out because I was from Florida and my visitors were from Las Vegas, France, and Australia.

SIrdQI0.jpg

lxhz49C.jpg

(I totally smoked 'em at bug catching though.)

Shame about the Disconnect. I had 3 Giant Stags.

BTW, I look pretty insane in that pic!!

It's been a while since I posted my FC last so I'll do it again for all the new Eurobros - if you want to add me PM me and let me know. My FC is 1220-6563-7256.

Kangi

I'm looking at Animal Crossing Wiki and my prices seem to match theirs. I think the others prices being suggested are Wealthy Ordinance prices, but more confirmation would be nice. I'd like an accurate guide. :D
Don't have Bell Boom, and all of the prices I've gotten for the beetles match the wiki prices (and your prices), so yep.

Ferrio

Banned
Open my town and looking for open towns... and no one! I must not have enough people on my friend's list. Let's fix that!

3024-4831-6508

I have a golden stag at home as a pet :).

I just caught a Tarantula! But he won't be my pet. No way.

Open my town and looking for open towns... and no one! I must not have enough people on my friend's list. Let's fix that!

3024-4831-6508
I'm adding you! 3952-7033-3602

Elija2

Damn, just came back from the island with a massive haul and my Re-Tail just closed. I have the night owl ordinance too. Guess that's my cue to go to bed.

Even when on sneaking mode with the net, you have to tilt the pad ever so slightly to go even slower. Yes, you will move slower than a snail but the bugs won't fly away this way.

Thanks for this tip by the way. It really helped.

Does anyone have the Prime gameguide for this? If so, how is it. Is there like a checklist with all the possible items you can have, like the japanese one has?

Socreges

Banned
Some choice pics after the first few days:

jw8fhGXRyy4SA.JPG

jbukKhFm7EYGAI.JPG

Making my stamp

jTofxAgSuNJwe.JPG

Racist

jTOPfyqeGN1Yg.JPG

juiEKfW8X5TXm.JPG

They hung out around it all f'ing day. There should be a no loitering ordinance

jM9hFk0c6R0Qu.JPG

Going on 5 days now without anything to eat or drink. He naps a lot

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I'm on the island with a friend, and he's going around catching bugs/fishing, and I'm diving for stuff. I catch an octopus, but my inventory is full, so I let it go. Game freezes for me :( my friend (who was visiting me) can still move around and do whatever, but I can't move at all, my inventory is gone, etc. Had to shut my system off. Laaaaaaaaaame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom