• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

can someone jump into my town and donate like 7k to a project? it's gonna be a new day in half an hour so I could get it pretty quick and every store is closed..

I'm hoping Smash Bros for 3DS is able to use i.nintendo.net as well. Photo sharing in these kind of games were something random happens every time is really fun.

Pachimari

Awkward... someone tell him.

But yes you need this game.

There's no PS2 version of AC its a Nintendo exclusive so I think you mean GameCube?

Anyway its kinda like sims so to answers your first question you do all of that yes.

You can talk to people by using the keyboard displayed on the bottom screen. text chat only

Dude... This is a Nintendo first party game....

Oh sorry haha, it was Harvest Moon.

Pachimari

Anyway, is it like you run your own town and others can visit you. Is there any interaction between players like leaving messages or even chatting?

Oxx

I haven't seen any mention of Streetpass in the game yet. Do I have to reach a certain point, or can it just happen?

Sane_Man

Ugh, why the hell do Nintendo make you wait until you charge your 3DS up before you can download games? It's fucking plugged in you mother fuckers.

Hasney

FUCK TOM NOOK IN HIS SMARMY LAZY FUCKING FACE I CAN'T BE MAYOR UNTIL THIS CUNT OPENS HIS SHOP SO I'M SAT THERE SHITTING FOR NO REASON BECAUSE THE COCK DOESN'T OPEN UNTIL 10 SO FUCK THAT GUY.

Other than that I'm enjoying it.

Jinjo

So I started over this morning, cause I wasn't happy with my town layout/houseplacing. After a few times of starting over I ended up with a map an exact mirror of my first town lol. Just better placement of store/plaza/mayor's house and I put up my own house at this sweet riverside spot now.

I don't really hate any of my villagers. Yet.

Also, my first town had my most hated villager ever from the GC game, so that was a reason to start over as well. Stupid Tutu.

Salsa

I only like Lolly and Antonio. My villagers are bummers. They're all rodents too besides those two. Rats and Squirrels.

I go the campsite now so hopefully I can convince someone cool to move in.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Usually no because even while it's in sleep SpotPass and StreetPass operate along with other stuff.

Nope. Just tried it myself.

That's a shame. Maybe I'll make a photodump tumblr so I'm not spamming my Twitter all the time since one can't come up with HILARIOUS comments for every photo.

Or I'll investigate if I can upload to minus directly from my 3DS.

But now I must depart so my AC time must end for awhile.

Hasney

Salsa

Today I learned that fucking Takashi Miike voiced Pascal in the Animal Crossing movie

pascal_288x288.jpg

what the shit, maaaaaaaaan

Jinjo

I only like Lolly and Antonio. My villagers are bummers. They're all rodents too besides those two. Rats and Squirrels.

I go the campsite now so hopefully I can convince someone cool to move in.

I have 2 wolves and an alligator with a Mario shirt named Alfonso. So awesome. Should have named my town Wolfton as I was planning to dammit. Now it's Keville. I suck at names.

itxaka

Defeatist
Soooo....Is there a small introduction guide for those of us that started playing AC for the first time? Like what about the visiting other places and what can we do with flowers and things like that?

I think the game does a poor introduction on what you can do on it :/ I only was able to start doing shit thanks to reading gaf posts.

Cheers!

Oxx

The OP should just say i.nintendo.net in bold letters.

I'll have to give it a spin later. I've taken a few pics.

Bought it yesterday and of course I had my traditional start. Because it was late in the evening there was nothing open at the time. Got a tent and now I'm waiting for my break at work. Every new entry it's the same with me. I love it, but maybe I should consider buying the next entry in the morning.
The graphical touch up sure is nice, especially the water looks really good. I'll drop my friend code later when I'm more settled in.

flake

So I found a mini rustoid. What do I do with it? Is it just a collectable?

I've also grown some rare flowers. What should I do with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom