• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckpebble

I think I'm gettin close with Sable. She told off Mabel and invited me to look around the store.

Also, my muscle head horse, Buck, was bragging to Nate about how strong he was. Nate took him seriously and asked him if he could move his house south by about a foot. Buck ended up getting really sad. Ha!

Sendou

Does this count time the 3DS has been in sleep mode? I hope not as I want to know how much I've truly played.

It doesn't but if you put it into sleep mode while playing and continue where you left off it considers it one play session IIRC. At least it messes up the daily record in Activity Log.

Another day where I can't play with my friends and they can't play with me.

When visit each other towns, we last anywhere between 1-5 minutes before getting an error.

Any advise on how we can fix this at all? I couldn't find anything concrete online.

We've all had the game since Tuesday. It's really getting annoying.

magnetic

Wow, to think I've already put this much time in.

Yeah, time flies in this game! The last game I played this much in a short time was Monster Hunter, but given that it's a much more, well, "heavy" game, I wasn't surprised as much to see how much I played it.

Had a cool time playing with some of ACGaf (Suzu, Philia, Flynn, and Smithco). Watering flowers for days lol

Thinking of doing the Night Owl ordinance today. Seems like it would fit my play style pretty well. I am building a second bridge though, the game claims the villagers will help but is that even true? I started it yesterday and put a lot of money into it and noticed they never seemed to help.

Also....I want some damn gyroids!
LLShC.gif

Sendou

Another day where I can't play with my friends and they can't play with me.

When visit each other towns, we last anywhere between 1-5 minutes before getting an error.

Any advise on how we can fix this at all? I couldn't find anything concrete online.

We've all had the game since Tuesday. It's really getting annoying.

What error code?

PixieProxy

Neo Member
Just got this this morning and I open it up...

And it's almost 2 and a half hours later o_O. Loving it! I'll keep my gates open for anyone on my friends list btw, I'd love to visit other towns as well!

vitacola

Did some tutorial errands for Isabelle, bought a shovel and a bug catching net at Nooklings, got stung by bees, caught a bunch of bugs and dug up some fossils, and used the money rock to get enough to pay off the house's down payment at Nook's. Overall, a very productive first day, though I had Gulliver on my beach, but no Megaphone.

Sounds like my first day except for the "money rock". Where can I find it or how does it look like?

Nibiru

Banned
This game is a blast. I have never played one before this. I don't know about how people who have played a lot of them feel about it but for me it's just a ton of fun and there is so much to do.

Hasney

Christ, Tom Nook gets more sinister every game. Leads you out to build a house but puts a tent down and says "Now you owe my 10k bells", probably for crack. Now he's got his kid working like a slave who can only say things that have been beaten into him "No line of credit" "No points system". Poor bastard. Why doesn't this town have any social services?

Maaaaan, I need an axe. :(

OH MY GOD! I found Bob! He didn't even come to the station, I found his house, he was sleeping! This is the best day ever!
Bob is apparently moving in to my town!

Sounds like my first day except for the "money rock". Where can I find it or how does it look like?
Everyday, one of your rocks randomly becomes the money rock. It looks like any other rock but each time that you hit it with a shovel, coins and money bags come out.

Sendou

Christ, Tom Nook gets more sinister every game. Leads you out to build a house but puts a tent down and says "Now you owe my 10k bells", probably for crack. Now he's got his kid working like a slave who can only say things that have been beaten into him "No line of credit" "No points system". Poor bastard. Why doesn't this town have any social services?

There are actually two children working for him (twins!). Probably aren't related to him either. Just got them from the streets or something.

Forkball

Something's being built right next to Nookling's, I think it might be the garden store. THE AXE SHALL BE MINE.

Also I got a Varia suit, which matches my awesome Samus helmet.

Doczu

Man, the game is AMAZINGLY fresh. I have played WW and the changes are big (i don't know how muh has changed in the Wii version, haven't played much).

I think i'll make a small let's play with pics and text. "Dickwood Tales: Bringing the D to your house!" starring mayor Doczu.
who am i kidding, too much work to bother making that :(

CraigVil

Neo Member
Anybody going to island soon?
If so can I tag along? :D

I'll bring fresh pears and water your plants

2492-4189-0449
Craigy D
Tropico

magnetic

My house is a little empty, so... I made a picture for decoration...

tBbwzks.jpg

qefZIxS.jpg

Damn, you're good with the pixels :D

...I shoved Tutu around for a while until he flipped out and now he is depressed. I feel like an asshole. I'm sorry Tutu! I don't even know if I can do anything to cheer him up again :(

Torraz

Just downloaded the game.

This will be my very first animal crossing game.

Is there anything I should know before jumping in? I have absolutely no idea what will be expecting me!

Friend Code is 1005 - 9231 - 9733

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom