• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pand

Forkball

If you typically play around this time, add me:

3093-7419-3828

Run over my flowers and die.

I finished my suspension bridge project, can't wait to move around slightly faster.

OneLetter

I'm happy because as of this morning, my town now has ever piece of fruit. Also got my badges for having 1,000,000 bells in the bank and 50% of fish caught.

I'm so glad this game is finally here and I can relax the hours away. :D

does animal crossing save on the cartridge or the memory card?

It looks like I lost my 3DS XL yesterday with the downloaded version on it. I was going to get the cart and play it on my kid's 3DS until I feel like buying a new one (holding out for them to release a white one hopefully). Would I be able to bring the cart with my town to a new 3ds? (my kid also has the estore version on his 3ds).

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Added you both! I'm a fellow UK Gaffer and I've just got the game. Loving it so far.

My FC is 3566 1520 6767.

I need a fishing rod!

Added you all as well, let's get some trading going!

1263-6292-5082

Heh, I hope I didn't accidentally make you guys think I'm from the UK, haha. I'm from the US. I just wanted to go to a UK-GAFfer's town so I could use their Re-Tail since mine wasn't open yet. But I'll still add you all! :D

Pand

3093-7419-3828

I finished my suspension bridge project, can't wait to move around slightly faster.

Done. 1263-6292-5082

Heh, I hope I didn't accidentally make you guys think I'm from the UK, haha. I'm from the US. I just wanted to go to a UK-GAFfer's town so I could use their Re-Tail since mine wasn't open yet. But I'll still add you all! :D

It's always useful to have some people from different time zones in your friend list for those kinds of antics. Besides, the more the merrier!

MYE

First AC game and I only just made my down payment lol, but here's my FC

3050-8579-7226

The town of Treefort awaits

3093-7419-3828

Added

Added you... 1118-0251-2674

Added

Hey guys. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
Friend code: 0232 - 8064 - 7728

I live in The Netherlands, so keep that in mind.

Added

Would like to have some friends too. Nobody around me has ever even heard of Animal Crossing, let alone play it.

2234-7160-7184

Added

Sane_Man

If anyone — particularly the new EuroGAFers needs a fishing rod or a shovel, I have spares of both I can drop for you in front of the station in my town if you want to pick them up.

I've added you dude. Could I please have the fishing rod? Do you need anything? I have some random furniture (balloon furniture and a few other bits and bobs) plus a pear if you need that? I also have a Metroid head thing.

My FC is 3566 1520 6767.

dogbowl

Would like to have some friends too. Nobody around me has ever even heard of Animal Crossing, let alone play it.

2234-7160-7184

CraigVil

Neo Member
1118-0251-2674
1263-6292-5082
3050-8579-7226

Added you all :)

Craigy D
2492-4189-0449
Tropico

Could I come visit one of you? :D

It's about 6:40am. There are thunderstorms, which means it's the perfect time to catch some rare fish like the Coelacanth. Don't ask why I am up so early. We got fish to catch.

That being said, I'll be opening my gates up in 10 minutes. In the meantime, I'll add people to my friend's list.

FC: 3969 4612 9418

Added you too!

It's about 6:40am. There are thunderstorms, which means it's the perfect time to catch some rare fish like the Coelacanth. Don't ask why I am up so early. We got fish to catch.

That being said, I'll be opening my gates up in 10 minutes. In the meantime, I'll add people to my friend's list.

Marvie_3

Banned

I caught 7 of them already today. :D

grumpy

Mayor grumpy has taken up office in the town of TwinPeak!

Come, enjoy our delicious apples, and be sure to bring all your useless junk with you!

Step on our flowers and die!

FC: 4596 9473 4020

From Europe, please PM if you added so I can add back :)

Pand

Oh, I'd appreciate. Do you need anything in return?

If anyone — particularly the new EuroGAFers needs a fishing rod or a shovel, I have spares of both I can drop for you in front of the station in my town if you want to pick them up.

I could really use a fishing rod, been dying to catch some fishies but no luck at the store so far.

1263-6292-5082

Added.

K' Dash

Hi GAF, I making Island Tours tonight for the new people getting the game, so they can catch bugs an make money, add us!, just make sure to send me a PM with your FC to add you back!

Pam : 4828-4239-7994
Dash: 0318-6957-0602

I'll make sure to leave some tools laying around :)

Linius

I'm gonna add you, always good to have a Dutchie around.

FC: 2878-9809-6283

Also, is there anyone online who has a catapult for sale that I can buy? Or anyone who wants to take me to their island? I'm a bit stuck in my own village right now, not much to do at the moment :p

MicH

Already got 100% on my work permit. That was fast and easy! I will be able to set my town ordinance to Night Owl tomorrow! Yay!!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Any way to send a letter to a person from a different town without going to that town?

..Or at least writing the letter in my hometown before needing to go there to send it? Because currently I cant even select one of my "best friends" from the mailwriting screen.

Dunkelgrau

32year old GAFer from Germany here! :)
I play AC for the first time, dont no what to do but it looks amazing. :)

Friend-Code:
1435-4227-6550

Salaadin

So my 3DS screwed me up. The battery wasnt making a good connection with the contacts and it reset my system last night while playing. Not a huge deal except that it reset my time as well...and I didnt realize this until Isabelle was all shocked to see me. I promptly quit and put the time back but the game already made note of this and I was screwed.

-A years worth of weeds in my town.
-Villagers think I abandoned them for a year.
-Stores under renovations.
-Roaches in my house.
-Hair is a mess but I dont have the hairdresser yet.

It hurts, gaf! Hurts so much!

I almost wiped the town completely but I couldnt say goodbye to my villagers :(

Theyre all easy fixes too but now I feel like I gamed the system by time travelling. I NEVER do this in Animal Crossing and now my game is permanently tainted with it.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So my 3DS screwed me up. The battery wasnt making a good connection with the contacts and it reset my system last night while playing. Not a huge deal except that it reset my time as well...and I didnt realize this until Isabelle was all shocked to see me. I promptly quit and put the time back but the game already made note of this and I was screwed.

-A years worth of weeds in my town.
-Villagers think I abandoned them for a year.
-Stores under renovations.
-Roaches in my house.
-Hair is a mess but I dont have the hairdresser yet.

It hurts, gaf! Hurts so much!

I almost wiped the town completely but I couldnt say goodbye to my villagers :(

Theyre all easy fixes too but now I feel like I gamed the system by time travelling. I NEVER do this in Animal Crossing and now my game is permanently tainted with it.

Think of it as "hard mode".

Wow just collecting junk off the beach netted me over 1000 bells, love this game. :)

Who wants to be my friend, PM me your 3DS code.

I seem to play for about an hour everyday so this game is growing on me quickly.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel a bit bad now. One guy wanted me to catch a stag beetle for his niece, and then anther villager just offered me 10k for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom