• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I wouldn't mind some of the fake sculptures, the fake discus sculpture holding a UFO is pretty good.

I like the sculpture with the bat wings instead of angel wings.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Please add me and my cousin! We will add you as soon as you have added us. We will try to add people on the last page or two! :)

Zam- 0989-2087-7811
Mekz - 2595-0731-0549

Thanks!

Akira_83

Banned
im at the point where i can pick an ordinance

the idea of getting more money is great while i work on public works projects and my house, but sucks that it makes buying things more expensive...

not sure if its worth having ANY ordinance going right now... 20k to start is not cheap

hmmmm

So, planting Perfects makes more Perfects? I have a Perfect Peach tree, good to know!

I'm pissed, one of my villagers gave me a Mango which I immediately planted, only to have a house start to go up right next to it the next day, killing the tree. Whoever that villager is, they are in trouble.

Yep, you can only get about 3 harvests out of it before it dies however, so always plant a new perfect tree each time it blooms

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Nintendo censors the weirdest, most innocuous shit in this game. I tried to set "Honey Boo Boo" as a character's greeting and it wouldn't let me. I guess that "honey" has an extremely insignificant tertiary meaning as a euphemism, but wtf?

Akira_83

Banned
how do i send a gift? just raided nooklings to upgrade my shop and want to get rid of this dumb whiteboard and stuff, but even after wrapping it, when i talk to post office i can only mail letters?

thanks

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
:D

tumblr_moe2rj62Uo1rx5z6bo1_400.jpg

Linius

Well that's weird. For every design I have in these eight patterns I can choose to hang it on my wall as a painting. Except for the pro design I've made my self :S

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
how do i send a gift? just raided nooklings to upgrade my shop and want to get rid of this dumb whiteboard and stuff, but even after wrapping it, when i talk to post office i can only mail letters?

thanks

Get some paper,write a letter and drag a gift onto a letter to attach it. Then you can send it.

Pachimari

This thread is pretty close convincing in getting this game.. But I'm considering this or Ass Creed 3+FarCry3+Driver:SF which is $20 cheaper.

ZAMtendo

Please add me and my cousin! We will add you as soon as you have added us. We will try to add people on the last page or two! :)

Zam- 0989-2087-7811
Mekz - 2595-0731-0549

Thanks!

thanks

Attach the gift to the letter in your inventory.

EDIT: Beaten again.

DedValve

Banned
Oh I have such an infuriating tale to tell, it involves 3 floating balloons, 4 rare spiders, and multiple dying flowers...and all I have is a shovel and a fish rod ;(

I also ate a perfect cherry thinking it would do something ;(

So if anyone has the other tools (axe, bug net, slingshot and watering can) I'd greatly appreciate it.

1134-7217-0996

ZAMtendo

Please add me and my cousin! We will add you as soon as you have added us. We will try to add people on the last page or two! :) I am looking for a net and slingshot!

Zam- 0989-2087-7811
Mekz - 2595-0731-0549

Thanks!

I almost killed my battery playing earlier today.

Talked to all my neighbours, got some bells to get my photo and buy a shovel, sold a beehive, donated two fossils, fell into a trap and got a new t-shirt.

:D all and all, good day today. Might play more later.

Toma

Nah, he will. But trading/gifting is quicker than waiting for the items to come into stock. I got a fishing rod on my first visit to a Gaffer :)

Okay, not in a hurry. Only need the axe and the slingshot anyway. The other 4 items I got in my village on the first day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom