• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Elite Fossil Hunter Tour is kind of bullshit. :p It doesn't show the names of the fossils you're looking for. Luckily the dinosaur and one of the small fossils were ones I knew from the previous Fossil tour so I only had to do a bunch of trial-and-error for the final one.

depths20XX

Well that's weird. For every design I have in these eight patterns I can choose to hang it on my wall as a painting. Except for the pro design I've made my self :S

The pro design can only be used for a shirt. So basically if you design something and want it as a painting also it's gonna take up two slots on your saved patterns. One pro design and one regular. Kinda weird/lame but that's the only way I found to do it.

Chopper

Okay. New page. Anyone fancy trading or just donating fruit to a lowly european on day 1? My native fruit a peaches, and Isabelle gave me three cherries, so I would LOVE anything else.

Grizzo

So my approval rating is stuck at 79% and Isabelle keeps telling me to pull out weeds... but I can't find any left ! I already pulled out three weeds and I'm still going around town for the hundredth time. I'm desperate. I'm still enjoying the game anyway, but it is getting frustrating.

syoaran

I don't think "congratulations" means what you think it means.

tumblr_moe38ysijp1sr5pp4o1_400.jpg

HAHA, 11/10. Still laughing here ^^

Linius

How long does it usually take for fruit to grow back?

The pro design can only be used for a shirt. So basically if you design something and want it as a painting also it's gonna take up two slots on your saved patterns. One pro design and one regular. Kinda weird/lame but that's the only way I found to do it.

How do I make my pro design a regular one?

Okay. New page. Anyone fancy trading or just donating fruit to a lowly european on day 1? My native fruit a peaches, and Isabelle gave me three cherries, so I would LOVE anything else.

If your gate is open, I could quickly drop you off some fruit. (1332-7921-3652) Have to run out in a little bit but I have some time now.

Akira_83

Banned
im really hoping theres some gaming related furniture and stuff in this game... not just the prizes from the fortunes

i wanna make a gaming room

so like an arcade cabinet and i wanna make gaming posters once i get my QR card ability

maybe some consoles to put on a tv stand next to a tv, etc

then put stuff in the corners like my arwing statue or whatever

What is the point of Nook's store having a model home for sampling renovations when the game won't actually let you sample renovations?

Is there some trick to unlock the option to preview what your house will look like or do I simply have to roll the dice and hope that it looks as good as I imagined it?

My FC: 0473-8979-1231 (Reposting for new page) I've added everyone that has replied, I think.

Thanks to the Gaffer who traded their net for my fishing rod, and allowed me to take some apples. :) I can't remember your name though!

When you plant fruit how long does it take for it to grow, and do you have to water it? I will soon have apples to go with my cherries. :D

clem84

Gold Member
Something happened to me yesterday. I was on the beach and suddenly there was a gift floating in the air tied to a balloon hovering over my village. I tried to knock it down with my net but it was too high. I followed it all the way to the edge of the village to see if it would eventually fall down or something, but it didn't. Then it just flew away. Do I need something special to get to it?

magnetic

Also, try and buy everything that the store has every day. Even the shovels. Take the things you don't want and mail them to villagers. I've gotten something new in return every time. And its a great way to upgrade your stores(s) faster.

Great tip, didn't even know you can send stuff to the NPCs!

Something happened to me yesterday. I was on the beach and suddenly there was a gift floating in the air tied to a balloon hovering over my village. I tried to knock it down with my net but it was too high. I followed it all the way to the edge of the village to see if it would eventually fall down or something, but it didn't. Then it just flew away. Do I need something special to get to it?

Slingshot! I haven't found one yet. :/

Linius

1. 3 days
2. On the touch screen, select the pencil tab. This will bring up your patterns. Select one, and select Redesign.

Thanks!

Was in Tillbo's town just now, met some other guys too. I wonder who took that first basket of pears :lol

Anyways, got some apples now as well :D

magnetic

You need a slingshot! It will turn up in the store, though I only got it when it upgraded the store to the Nook Mart.

Akira_83

Banned

slingshot

but ive had luck where right before the edge of a cliff it gets just low enough to hit it down with the net

worked twice for me

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
What is the point of Nook's store having a model home for sampling renovations when the game won't actually let you sample renovations?

Is there some trick to unlock the option to preview what your house will look like or do I simply have to roll the dice and hope that it looks as good as I imagined it?

Well you can do it the resetti way and just try it out and turn your system off if you don't like it, make sure you save before trying it.

I almost killed my battery playing earlier today.

I've been slaughtering my battery playing this game. I have my 3ds 2 feet away from me in my bag, but I am at the office. I don't think you guys understand how hard it is to not play right now, I don't even care that the last of us came out today. My gardening shop finished too.

How many days have to pass for the nooklings store to upgrade? Is it 10 days like everything else?

I think I am going to buy the axe and let all my trees grow their fruit out and then cut down everything that isn't growing fruit.

Nintendo censors the weirdest, most innocuous shit in this game. I tried to set "Honey Boo Boo" as a character's greeting and it wouldn't let me. I guess that "honey" has an extremely insignificant tertiary meaning as a euphemism, but wtf?

It's probably because the greeting contains the word boob.

Oh man, guys. I just got a Luigi t-shirt from the Able Shop, and the game makes a little Mario noise whenever you put it on. I am grinning like an idiot right now.

Grizzo

I so want to drag Isabelle outside just to show her that the weeds she's talking about don't exist. My town is clean, give me my development permit, dammit ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom