• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so want to drag Isabelle outside just to show her that the weeds she's talking about don't exist. My town is clean, give me my development permit, dammit ! :(

Hm... have you tried watering all the flowers? Water the flowers if they're not looking so hot... or if they ARE looking hot... hahahaha give me my development permit you bitch.

RagnarokX

I so want to drag Isabelle outside just to show her that the weeds she's talking about don't exist. My town is clean, give me my development permit, dammit ! :(

She's giving hints. The approval points are cumulative. Pulling a weed adds 1 point. Do other things like talk to neighbors and sell stuff to Re-Tail. Just keep doing that until you hit 100.

BMuo-7lCMAE6rTh.jpg

Taunting me as it knows I have no slingshot.

I love this game.

The balloon stuff isnt even that good. It used to be awesome random prizes, but now it's just collectable "Balloon" themed house stuff.

How many days have to pass for the nooklings store to upgrade? Is it 10 days like everything else?

I think I am going to buy the axe and let all my trees grow their fruit out and then cut down everything that isn't growing fruit.

10 days and 12,000 Bells spent.

And you shouldn't do that. Some events need regular trees and you need the variety for certain items to appear.

Bumhead

Banned
Looking for a town to visit to sell my native peaches :)

I'll give you some if you want it of course! 3196-3385-8437

I could go for some of those peaches.

How does selling work exactly? I'm from the UK so only in day one and I know certain features of the game won't be accessible to me yet. I do have a lot of bells though.

Well you can do it the resetti way and just try it out and turn your system off if you don't like it, make sure you save before trying it.

Except you have to wait an entire day for it to be built... So that's not really an exceptionally good plan.

And then why is there even a model home in his store when it doesnt function?

Grizzo

Hm... have you tried watering all the flowers? Water the flowers if they're not looking so hot... or if they ARE looking hot... hahahaha give me my development permit you bitch.

Hahaha I've done that already, I've been wandering around town in search of something to do. I'm hopeless ! You're stuck too ?

Talk to people and mail letters. It's the quickest way to get to 100%.

I've tried doing that... Sent letters to everybody (with gifts inside). Let's hope things are going to change sooner than later or I'll pack my things and leave this town forever !

Hahaha I've done that already, I've been wandering around town in search of something to do. I'm hopeless ! You're stuck too ?

I've tried doing that... Sent letters to everybody (with gifts inside). Let's hope things are going to change sooner than later or I'll pack my things and leave this town forever !

How many days are you into the game? Apparently how high it can go is capped each day.

Has anyone experienced Rolf?
He is a villager I had in the original game and he was so kick-ass. My brother and I loved him. I really wish he would move into my new town. Maybe one day...

200px-Rolf.png

Who are your favorite Villagers?

daxgame

GAF, small problem here.

I just got the game, but reality is that I'm going to give to my wife.
I heard that if I start the game though I will be the mayor
Can I delete me someway to make sure she's the mayor when she starts the game? And can I still let my character as a villager then?

Thank you!

abundant

Then talk to them and they may ask for a favor. Do it and you'll be at 100% in no time. (took me 2 days)

I could go for some of those peaches.

How does selling work exactly? I'm from the UK so only in day one and I know certain features of the game won't be accessible to me yet. I do have a lot of bells though.

Selling fruit at stores where the fruit is not native gives your more bells.

I'll give you some peaches for free so you can plant them :)

What's your FC?

Pand

Can anyone explain to me how to restart your town? I'm not happy with the layout so I want a do-over, but I think I'm missing something obvious because I can't seem to figure out how to it.

Yup, I think you have to actually help a villager and not just talk to them, i.e. give them a fish they want or fetch something for them. Stuck at about 65%. Want to get it done before tomorrow!

Bumhead

Banned
Selling fruit at stores where the fruit is not native gives your more bells.

I'll give you some peaches for free so you can plant them :)

What's your FC?

That would be great, thank you.

My FC is 1607-2226-9997

Just added you and wiill have my gates open in a second or two.

Tenck

Can anyone explain to me how to restart your town? I'm not happy with the layout so I want a do-over, but I think I'm missing something obvious because I can't seem to figure out how to it.

Delete your save data, and start a new file.

Giontatas26

Neo Member

At the title screen, ask Isabelle for "more help"

Then one of the options will be "Re-do town" - it may not be worded quite like that, but I am at the library at the moment without my handheld.
You don't have to delete your data.

I hope this helps.

Roto13

I've been playing since Saturday and I still don't have a dang slingshot. Nothing but fishing rods, shovels, and bug nets in the store.

Finally got an axe today because the garden shop opened.

iMarkyP

Neo Member
Anyone got their gates open at the moment for a little fruity-fruit trade ? Got me a few pears to offload and would like to see another town !

Pand

Delete your save data, and start a new file.

For some reason this only deletes my Spotpass data.

At the title screen, ask Isabelle for "more help"

Then one of the options will be "Re-do town" - it may not be worded quite like that, but I am at the library at the moment without my handheld.
You don't have to delete your data.

I hope this helps.

That did the trick, thank you!

Lach

Hey everyone. Just moved into the town of Greyford. Here's my friendcode if anyone wants to visit. (I'm CET, no time travelling)
1676-3671-1371

Gregorn

This bitch Isabelle isn't letting me do anything mayor related until tomorrow. I don't want to spread my video game time out, I want to do everything now

Love the game.

Kyzon

From the main menu,go to continue, then tell Isabelle that you want to do something else (or whatever that says), then you can reconstruct your town from there I believe.

Ozzie found out others were calling me "sweetie" and asked if he could call me that. I just couldn't say no....

The female villagers are calling me "muffin."

A male villager asked if he could call me that and I said no. >_>

All in all, I love my villagers. Bob's moving in and I already have Lucha, Hopper, Chrissy, Snake, Olivia (who I also had in City Folk so it was a nice surprise to see her again), Shari, and Fauna.

I wish I had Kabuki, though.

Has anyone experienced Rolf?
He is a villager I had in the original game and he was so kick-ass. My brother and I loved him. I really wish he would move into my new town. Maybe one day...
Who are your favorite Villagers?

Of all the villagers, I think I've grown attached to Roscoe the horse the most (I thought he was a zebra at first due to his initial shirt). Then Bunnie the rabbit, and finally Hugh the pig.
I want to hate Diana the deer, but she's alright for a spoiled chick.
I don't really like the two frogs, Jambette and Diva, but certainly don't hate them. The latter decided to call me "King R", but some reason. I wanted to say no, but I just let her do it.
This bitch Isabelle isn't letting me do anything mayor related until tomorrow. I don't want to spread my video game time out, I want to do everything now.

Hey, she's just doing her job.

Tenck

The female villagers are calling me "muffin."

A male villager asked if he could call me that and I said no. >_>

That's cold man. Maybe he thinks you're sweet and wants to share some bells with you?

Edit: Good grief, 2k posts in less than a day. I'm so glad though, since this game is fun fun FUN!!!!

MicH

I freaking LOVE the river! I'm catching Dorados and Arowanas left and right! I'm literally drowning in money!

Also I would love to visit the island. If someone wants to take me to theirs, I would be very grateful!

Marvie_3

Banned
I freaking LOVE the river! I'm catching Dorados and Arowanas left and right! I'm literally drowning in money!

Also I would love to visit the island. If someone wants to take me to theirs, I would be very grateful!

I can take you there later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom