• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

Are all you guys playing this with the 3D on???

If you have played it both ways, which way would you say is the best for this particular game???

3D to the max in every game for me even if I get dizzy!

Ok, in truth, I use only half way, but it looks so much better than 2D, screenshots look very crappy in comparison.

Akira_83

Banned
im struggling with the perceived permanence of town projects

really wanna make my first one the water fountain

i THINK i want it in front of my town hall and eventually put some flowers and benches around it

but what if i hate it there? is it free to move it lateR? dont wanna lose projects and have to rebuy multiple times because i dont like layout

just wish there was a way to preview what its going to look like

i hate permanent decisions!

Thought I'd share a few pictures as well.

Here are the villagers (Tipper just moved in today! Most of my villagers are quite tall :eek:)
BMvEMh2CQAACppn.jpg:large

My humble abode
BMvF1DKCUAA0tLB.jpg:large

First shark I caught!
BMvGDxGCUAA9Ubf.jpg:large

Loving the game. Anyone going to open their town for some island goodness? I would love to go there!

DeadNames

Banned

i THINK i want it in front of my town hall and eventually put some flowers and benches around it

but what if i hate it there? is it free to move it lateR? dont wanna lose projects and have to rebuy multiple times because i dont like layout

You really seem to dislike this game.

SuperSah

Banned
Thought I'd share a few pictures as well.

Here are the villagers (Tipper just moved in today! Most of my villagers are quite tall :eek:)
BMvEMh2CQAACppn.jpg:large

My humble abode
BMvF1DKCUAA0tLB.jpg:large

First shark I caught!
BMvGDxGCUAA9Ubf.jpg:large

Loving the game. Anyone going to open their town for some island goodness? I would love to go there!

Congrats on the shark! I still need a bloody rod.

My house is also paid off!

NEW MAYOR MEANS NEW JOBS

tumblr_moe66cQueb1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Lordran - Today mayoral secretary Isabelle announced the completion of the Reset Center. The center puts the Resetti family, previously unemployed due to budget constraints, back to work for Lordran. An emotional Sonny Resetti met with the mayor in person to thank him.

tumblr_moe64w4nN51qf54ayo1_400.jpg

The announcement does not come without criticism as villagers questioned the mayor's decision to spend a third of a million bells to have a mole scream at them. The mayor responded by silently staring at them until they walked away.

My FC 3196-3385-8437

Zam- 0989-2087-7811
Mekz - 2595-0731-0549

2277-6617-5115
0318-6957-0602 PM me your FC.
4897-6355-0272
1392-4711-9135
3136 6553 7968
0087-2710-1612, PM please.
Code is 0087-2316-9562, PM me yours
1676-3671-1371
0087-2710-1612
1289-9038-8208

Added all of these. FC: 4313-0588-8609

Don't worry! you can demolish and rebuild them at a fraction of the original cost.

Kingbrave

I just started playing and I have a question. How the hell do you fish. The instructions seemed so simple but every time they take the bat and I hit A, it just yanks the lure out of its mouth.

I'm sure there is something I've overlooked but I like to ask GAF.

Edir: I figured it out. I'm a dummy.

bs000

I just started playing and I have a question. How the hell do you fish. The instructions seemed so simple but every time they take the bat and I hit A, it just yanks the lure out of its mouth.

You have to wait for the bobber to go underneath the water. It also makes a very distinct BLOOP sound. When that happens hit A and you'll catch it. You also have a limited amount of time before the fish makes off with your bait.

You have to wait for the lure to sink completely. It usually takes around two or three touches by the fish

I'm having issues catching the shark though, every timeI seem to screw up and the thing swims away. Is there a trick or do I just keep trying?

The fish will nibble at most 5 times. Don't watch, but listen to the sound of the bite.

Keep your finger on A.

Westraid

You have to wait for the lure to sink completely. It usually takes around two or three touches by the fish

I'm having issues catching the shark though, every timeI seem to screw up and the thing swims away. Is there a trick or do I just keep trying?
Close your eyes and don't press A until you hear the BLOOP sound.
Worked for me since Wild World.

The maximum nibbles a fish will take of the lure is 5.

To catch a shark close your eyes and listen for the sound of the bobber sinking instead of watching. The window is much smaller to catch them.

Busaiku

Alright, I'm about to dive in.
My 1st Animal Crossing game, is there anything I should know to do early on so I don't face a hard time later on?

abundant

Hi, I added you :D

1289-9038-8208

I can bring you a net.

Added you. I won't be on for awhile, so feel free to visit my town. Take some apples if you want some. Thanks.

My 1st Animal Crossing game, is there anything I should know to do early on so I don't face a hard time later on?

Get some Bells by selling fruit/sea shells. Then buy a shovel, fishing rod, and a net.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Please add me and my cousin! We are looking for a town to visit! We will add you as soon as you have added us. PM me if you add us, thanks :)

Zam- 0989-2087-7811
Mekz - 2595-0731-0549

SuperSah

Banned
1004563_452454594851281_1479518759_n.jpg

1001318_452454621517945_1619460422_n.jpg

1005066_452454598184614_1664661707_n.jpg

1016293_452454614851279_707799703_n.jpg

More pictures from my first day in the town of Sisbette! Paid off the tent and even managed to get some decent furniture ready for my house!

bs000

You can't change your face once you've started. Look up a face guide and pick the one you want. Other things you can't change include town name, town layout, and the location of your home, so make sure you're happy with what you choose. I don't know about anything that would give you a hard time later. Everything you can do just takes time and bells.

NoRéN

Which option should I choose when talking to her?

Advice option. Just keep asking.
For me, eventually she talks about the beach and then asked me to get her a seashell. I did that and then she talks about making money by fishing or bug catching. Keep talking to her and when she asks you to choose, choose the fishing option and will eventually sell you a fishing rod.

edit:Got it. Awesome.

Kingbrave

Thanks, right after I asked I figured it out.

Forkball

Just went into one guy's town, it was about 10 AM, and all his stores were closed. Nook said he was on a business trip, Nooklings said business hours were changed for certain reasons, and Able's was totally closed. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RAID THEIR STORES LIKE THIS?

mantidor

I really need to stop checking this thread from work, nobody with the fruits I need is ever on at 9 PM Pacific :(

This weekend... fruits will be mine

I'm with you, friday night and I can wait to play my debt simulator.

Luckily I could fish several sharks and manage to get the Night Owl ordinance finally. So I'll be able to play the game tonight more relaxed.

Khaz

Meh, I think they're having a problem with nighttime and daytime. Right now (7.30) it's pitch black ingame, which for mid june is quite surprising. Sun won't set until 10 now in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom