• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics from the past few days:

My town's Baphomet flag:
BMXffvDCYAAWnxn.jpg

Looking good in my NOT CUTE tanktop:
BMmYFwZCAAAVatv.jpg

Runway looks:
BMsGw0dCEAAZcwX.jpg

mantidor

what are you talking about?

i love this game

just have a hard time making up my mind on stuff like where to place things

Yeah I'm the same. Someone already answer that you can for a fraction of the cost.

You can also stop donations at any time, although I do not know if there are refunds.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Yeah I'm the same. Someone already answer that you can for a fraction of the cost.

You can also stop donations at any time, although I do not know if there are refunds.

I don't think you can get a refund when you stop donations. Probably better to finish it up depending on how much you donated.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Howdy chaps, am a wee bit new to this Animal Crossing stuff.

My friend code is 2981-5769-5905 if anyone wants to add me, also put my info into the database.

The neat thing is I managed to get about 6 streetpasses today when I picked up my copy.

DedValve

Banned
Wow this thread jumped a few pages lol. Anyways this is the 4rth day in a row that stupid raccoon has a shovel and fish hook in stock. YOUR NO TOM.

1134-7217-0996

Help a fellow gaffer get his bugnet and axe :(

And slingshot too since I had 3 balloons fly over me in the span of 40 minutes, mocking me, taunting me, secretly gossiping about me behind my back. What the hell?

bs000

Wow this thread jumped a few pages lol. Anyways this is the 4rth day in a row that stupid raccoon has a shovel and fish hook in stock. YOUR NO TOM.

1134-7217-0996

Help a fellow gaffer get his bugnet and axe :(

And slingshot too since I had 3 balloons fly over me in the span of 40 minutes, mocking me, taunting me, secretly gossiping about me behind my back. What the hell?

You can follow the balloons to a cliff and pop the balloons with a net when it starts descending towards the beach. Whenever you get the net that is. :p

Betty

Banned
sorijealut said:
Maybe you should continue looking!

This is like my 30th reset, I might never get such good layouts for a while and I just want to start the game already, gah!

I'd go with the bottom because the Re-Sell is a bit more convenient to access.

In the second one if you put your house between the plaza and the town center building thing it will give you quick access to almost everything.

Yup, more I look at it, the more I like the second, thanks for helping guys.

I hope all of our Euro-GAF friends are enjoying the game just as much as the American-GAF counterparts have been!

I have three flights today. On the one hand, Animal Crossing will be perfectly sufficient to keep me entertained. On the other, I'm terrified that my battery will die long before my play session is over. To the lowest brightness setting and 2D only mode I go!

Vargavinter

I'm looking for European people to play with;
Friend code: 3523-2484-2808

Please send a PM if you add me with your code and ill get right on adding you back.

GeekyDad

Operation "Get Wife Addicted to Animal Crossing" is a smashing success.

:)

Kinda happened the other way around for me. Got her Wild World last gen because it looked like something she might like, whilst I got MPH for my first game. Every time I took a break because the game was killing my hands, I'd see her huddled somewhere going on and on for hours with her game. Finally I asked her "what the heck is so fun about that game?" She let me try it. Next day I bought my own copy, and the rest is history.

I can't choose between,

or

The top one, definitely. More horizontal river space. I settled on a map like the bottom one for my first town and had to restart since it bugged me so much.

Edit: Just noticed Re-Tail is way out there...yeah, I'd restart and reroll your map options. Both are stinkers, IMO.

The bottom one. you'll be making lots of trips to Re-Tail. You don't want it on the other side of the map.

I really should have payed more attention to the layout. Just went with the first one that came up and it's pretty bad.

Oh well, can you move the buldings locations around?

Chuckpebble

Operation "Get Wife Addicted to Animal Crossing" is a smashing success.

Ha, I did it backwards. "Get girl addicted to Animal Crossing, marry her." One of the sweetest things about this game, recaptures a lot of the moments from when I was dating her during the GameCube era.

Celegus

Ha, I did it backwards. "Get girl addicted to Animal Crossing, Marry." One of the sweetest things about this game, recaptures a lot of the moments from when I was dating her during the GameCube era.

That's what I did too! I'm sure us taking turns playing together on the couch back then is one of the biggest reasons I love AC so much. I actually like it better on the big screen, but 3DS will have to do.

Do I need to wait until the first store expansion before the ax and slingshot are available?

Or am I just unlucky?

I bought on release day and still don't have a bug net. :/

I really should have payed more attention to the layout. Just went with the first one that came up and it's pretty bad.

Oh well, can you move the buldings locations around?

I'd restart while you still can. I'm not a believer in dealing with crappy map layouts unless you absolutely have to.

CoolS

About to start this. First time I'm really playinga AC game.

Any tipps for a newbie?

Oh and feel free to add me: 0860-3232-2359 (Europe here btw)

For anyone who is close to 100% approval rating but struggling to get the last few percent there is actually a small trick you can use to keep boosting it. Each time you water a flower and it starts to sparkle you get a tiny bit towards your approval rating, however each time you pick up and place down a sparkling flower it loses the sparkle. Just keep putting down flowers, watering them and picking them back up again, it doesn't go up much however so I'd save it until you are close to 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom