• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyDad

My first modern bridge. Second one is under construction. Will fund later tonight.
1005869_625772887435225_1282216949_n.jpg

Ha, ha! What a pimp daddy.

Scoot2005

Banned
My friend code is 2148 - 8305 - 8820. My stupid ass sold my bug net by mistake. All I have is a shovel :( Could someone link up with me so I can get my basic gear and maybe some fruit? PM the codes please!

SuperSah

Banned
Anyone else agree with me when I say Best Friends is an AMAZING feature?

Like, seriously. Ability to talk to your friends in your own town with closed gates is really really convenient, and it even has a chatlog if you forget what they said.

Seriously, it's bloody awesome.

Linius

Like, seriously. Ability to talk to your friends in your own town with closed gates is really really convenient, and it even has a chatlog if you forget what they said.

Ooooh, that's what the best friend feature is for? I didn't know :p

K' Dash

Yeah it is awesome, I'd love to send mail cross town, I just could trade items that way if we cant connect for enough time to visit each other towns, maybe in a patch later?

I'm so stupid. I found a perfect apple on a tree, and immediately after a villager told me he was hungry and wanted some fruit. I accidently selected the perfect apple.... :p

stuminus3

My apologies to my fellow Scotsmen. As an ex-pat, I thought this was hilarious.

225ag0A.jpg

(He didn't really say that, it's two different conversations I stuck together. Also thought it was super cool by coincidence he asked me about Scotland when that's where I'm from. He sent me bagpipes).

225ag0A.jpg

(He didn't really say that, it's two different conversations I stuck together. Also thought it was super cool by coincidence he asked me about Scotland when that's where I'm from. He sent me bagpipes).
Met him the other day and he sent me Big Ben. If you want it back, Londoners, you'll have to pony up the Bells. Mwahahahaha

This has never worked for me. Any idea why?

antonz

Not sure if posted but just noticed on nintendo facebook page they indicated New Leaf has sold over 200k copies in US already

Socreges

Banned

It's only when people are robbed of features that should be standard in a console that they can seem amazing.

MicH

I have no best friends :(

Linius

ibsAHRiqI1tVFH.JPG

I don't exactly remember which Gaffer this was again, but I visited Gotham to get some sweet apples. I really liked the Bat sign :D

ibal4xjUiTWfTv.JPG

Jay is such a relaxt lil' birdy.

ibm35lC4T98LOj.JPG

Do you even lift?

ifP40vnbnBLkO.JPG

Gotta get that hipster look.

ibkXCz7k2Zx25B.JPG

Current housing situation :D

Also paid of my second loan to old Nook so tomorrow my house will be bigger. Hopefully Tortimmer finally shows up, I want to visit my own island.

F1zxLCP.jpg

And this... :p

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

225ag0A.jpg

Oh god that damn shirt is back

DedValve

Banned
Ameri-gaf! I need your assistance, if ya'll are willing to spare a bug net, watering can, slingshot or axe (if your Nook is selling them) I have measly cherries and a chocolate coin, a shiny chocolate coin that you can eat
30dhxk3-1.gif

My FC is 1134-7217-0996, i'm on for the next hour

Scoot2005

Banned
Ameri-gaf! I need your assistance, if ya'll are willing to spare a bug net, watering can, slingshot or axe (if your Nook is selling them) I have measly cherries and a chocolate coin, a shiny chocolate coin that you can eat
30dhxk3-1.gif

Same here. I've posted my FC twice now:(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
My FC is 4296-2976-8834

PM me if you add me! Looking for bestest friends!

K' Dash

My friend code is 2148 - 8305 - 8820. My stupid ass sold my bug net by mistake. All I have is a shovel :( Could someone link up with me so I can get my basic gear and maybe some fruit? PM the codes please!

30dhxk3-1.gif

Will add you both, I have extra tools if you need them and will be going to the Island to help new people make some money, this are our FCs:

Pam : 4828-4239-7994
Dash: 0318-6957-0602

Kade

Posted my friend code a couple pages back in response to someone and a few people wanted to know if it was alright if they could add me as well and I'm 100% okay with it. Just let me know if you do.

0087-2326-7611

Socreges

Banned
Let me have my fun, bloody hell.

You need to have it switched on. <3 tab on the touch-screen. Make sure you and your friend add each other as best friends.
Didn't think my comment would interfere with your good times. The BF messaging system is a Godsend. But it shouldn't have to be. Having to use Swapnote to speak to people on my friends list is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom