• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolZombie

Just got this today, I can feel the addiction kicking in again! I will post my FC later, hope some of you guys will add me!

*edit* friend code is 5300-8695-8980

Please add me, and/or PM me yours and I'll add you back!

Linius

Guys, when can I start making design for other stuff other than clothes? Like a painting? I think I saw that somewhere.

Right away. If you have made a pro design you can edit your design in the menu. After the edit it becomes a regular design. You can hang every regular design at your wall.

Teggy

Is this thing here a weed or flowers starting to grow?

HNI_0007_MPO.jpg

How's the Game Guide? Thinking about trying to track one down after work today.

My guidebook just came in! It's much better quality than what I expected.
527 full-color pages fit into a book that's about the same thickness of an OG 3DS. So this thing is crammed with stuff. I don't think I saw any open space whatsoever.
The cover under the dust jacket is really cute, too.

It's got some good lists (though the neighbor list is only names and details separated by species -- no individual pictures here), details all the events, etc. Can't tell if anything's missing from it though as the game's only just come out. It's nice that it shows some of the JP and EU exclusive DLC.

It's Prima but the only errors I've found are mispelling Lloid's name as Lloyd every time he's mentioned (even when accompanied by a screenshot including his name).

There's a code inside for an online searchable item database but I haven't checked it out yet.

For $14 or whatever I'm happy with it.

I enjoy it, for what it's worth.

Is this thing here a weed or flowers starting to grow?

Clover! 1/40 chance of finding a 4 leaf clover item! It increases luck.

Nemesio

Neo Member
I am looking for a watering can. I gave it to my girlfriend because she was fretting that all her flowers were dying.

I am also looking for fruit! Peaches are my native fruit, and I have oranges, coconuts and lychees.

My FC is 3695 - 0863 - 3414.

Busaiku

Are screenshots automatically saved (I tried resetting a couple times with the Fire Emblem method, but that took screenshots instead)?

Linius

Now I can't connect to the Server.

I'd rather pay for a service that works, than put up with this nonsense.

Yeah, online have been a bit shaky. Had some trouble with as well. Another things that kind of annoys me is when someone enters a town all players must stop doing whatever they and watch this newcomer enter the town.

How do you get those balloon presents? Do they just land somewhere?

Slingshot. Or when lucky you can get it with your net.

Metaroo

Anyone's gate open? I've yet to visit another town, and I'd like to see how it works :D

I can bring mangos and pears if anyones interested~ Later on I'll have cherries, apples, lychees, and coconuts around my town if anyone wants to start their own orchard.

I got a badass kilt that I wear with my Tux jacket while doing mayoral duties today but it deleted my shorts! Wah wahhh time to go buy swim trunks from the island.

Also, it says there's going to be a meteor shower tonight. Is that something I should be actively participating in? I mean obviously I want to check it out but is there something to GET there that I should keep an eye out for?

Scoot2005

Banned
So, if I don't let people into my town, does it still progress normally so I can enjoy it. Because I just gave some my exact FC and he ended up in another town!?!

dkeane

Now I can't connect to the Server.

I'd rather pay for a service that works, than put up with this nonsense.
Did you accidentally hit the wifi switch on the 3DS? I did that and got errors.
The game should be patched to remove the option to go online if it's turned off.

Vargavinter

Anyone's gate open? I've yet to visit another town, and I'd like to see how it works :D

I can bring mangos and pears if anyones interested~ Later on I'll have cherries, apples, lychees, and coconuts around my town if anyone wants to start their own orchard.

PM.

Linius

I want to hear your Town songs!! Yall should go to this site and make em so we can share!
http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/

Here are the 2 I have been using

http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=hnhnihnfnhnnnnoo
Power Rangers

http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=hihinfijnknmnlnn
God Only Knows- Beach Boys

How do you get these files in to your game?

Cyrus, the other Alpaca at Re-Tail, can put custom designs on furniture after he wakes up.
Takes about a week.

Ah, I was wondering why that guy was sleeping all the time :p

Linius

you go to the mayors office, talk to isabelle about changin your town tune and change the notes to whatever to make your new town tune!

Oooh, you basicaly copy the notes from that website. I thought you had to download the music and put it on your SD card or something. I'll go check that out tomorrow.

Not too sure what I'm supposed to be doing with the friend codes, but here's mine:
1719-6262-1272

Do I need to register other people's to be able to play with them in-game? What's this island thing you guys keep talking about? Also what is this gate and having it open that you guys are also talking about?

Also I think I accidentally sold my watering can, is it possible to get another one any time soon? Do they sell them at Nookling Junction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom