• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderduff

I'm in Southern Cali. Im usually on for a while after 3:30. This games is awesome. Love it, sometimes on late at night. Feel free to add me.

FC: 4511-0461-0900

Linius

I was wondering, are any of you lot concerned with the feng shui of your room and can you say it does approve the rate of rare bugs etc. you encounter? It seems like such a chore to me :p

Dunkelgrau

I am a bit confused right now. Played AC for the first time today. I was fishing and I found some items to buy me a house. Right now I have to wait until tomorrow.
Is there nothing else I can do right now, beside going fishing and make some designs for my clothes? I have no friends in AC right now, but beside that, this is a little bit annoying, isn’t it? Or is this a game that you only play 20 minutes a day?

Whats the victory condition of the bug of? A villager said I can just catch the bug today.

Turn in the largest bug. Any bug cuaght at any time will work.
Turn in smaller ones first since each time you beat the current record you get a prize.
Contest ends at 6pm so turn in a big one that you saved or just caught to have a better chance of winning.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone have a slingshot or axe they would trade?

Morokh

can you do something about the little ponds of water on your map ? I have a good layout but some very annoyingly placed ones xD

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Turn in the largest bug. Any bug cuaght at any time will work.
Turn in smaller ones first since each time you beat the current record you get a prize.
Contest ends at 6pm so turn in a big one that you saved or just caught to have a better chance of winning.

Does the current record need to be set by someone else or can I just beat my own records?

Not too sure what I'm supposed to be doing with the friend codes, but here's mine:
1719-6262-1272

Do I need to register other people's to be able to play with them in-game? What's this island thing you guys keep talking about? Also what is this gate and having it open that you guys are also talking about?

Does the current record need to be set by someone else or can I just beat my own records?

I don't see anything that goes against it so I'll give a tentative yes.
There is also a "high score" to beat in terms of bug size to get an additional prize.

And anybody who doesn't have a bug net, don't worry. Nat sells them during the Bug-Off!

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I was wondering, are any of you lot concerned with the feng shui of your room and can you say it does approve the rate of rare bugs etc. you encounter? It seems like such a chore to me :p

I had no idea it affected rare bug spawns and stuff. I generally try to feng shui when I can because it is kind of fun trying to fit things for a bonus. But I never do it if it forces me to make my house look bad. But following the rules for it is easy enough to try and do it whenever possible. West for yellow, East for red and south for green.

Fuchsia

Neo Member
This is my first time playing an Animal Crossing game and I love it. It's so relaxing. I've only just paid my first down payment on my house, but I know I'm going to end up putting a lot of time into this game.

My friend code is 1633-4280-4407 (I'm in the UK). Native fruit is cherries.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So, I keep running out of things to do. How screwed will my game get if I time cheat back in time a week?

rocketobear

Neo Member
BMru6MzCcAAo_RY.jpg:large

BMrvXnNCYAEaapc.jpg:large

Heyo! I can use some ACNL friends!
I have peaches as my native fruit, and I could also use some apples.

My FC is: 2251-4548-4992
Please PM or quote this post if you've added me. :D

(Please don't run in my town or trample my flowers, lol!)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So, I keep running out of things to do. How screwed will my game get if I time cheat back in time a week?

Boo :p

But seriously, dont time cheat. Look forward to tomorrow!

Linius

I had no idea it affected rare bug spawns and stuff. I generally try to feng shui when I can because it is kind of fun trying to fit things for a bonus. But I never do it if it forces me to make my house look bad. But following the rules for it is easy enough to try and do it whenever possible. West for yellow, East for red and south for green.

Yeah, pretty much that. I try to do it the same way. Gotta move my yellow Mario coin to the west side of the house. For now I don't even have red or green stuff :p

It's also supposed to influence your chances on getting the maximum amount of bells out of the money rock.

beta_fuse

Yeah, pretty much that. I try to do it the same way. Gotta move my yellow Mario coin to the west side of the house. For now I don't even have red or green stuff :p

It's also supposed to influence your chances on getting the maximum amount of bells out of the money rock.

This is all new to me. I never new that placing your items in your home affects stuff like that. Very good to know:) Time to get my 1-up mushroom near my front door and my red shells to the right.

Something new is being built next to my Able Sister's shop. Dunno if the Nooks are expanding or of it's Kicks, but either way I am excited.

Pretty sure it's Kicks, the same is happening in my town.

Linius

This is all new to me. I never new that placing your items in your home affects stuff like that. Very good to know:) Time to get my 1-up mushroom near my front door and my red shells to the right.

Pretty sure it's Kicks, the same is happening in my town.

Yeah, this game looks so kiddy on the outside but it has some deeper layers to dive in to as well.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
between the flowers and all the trees you basically can't run in my town. I might have gotten carried away, but I love all the greenery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom