• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackal27

Banned
I have the exact same story. :D

Our AC memory card from back then is still sitting in my Wii. Over 10 years old now. The kids are forbidden to touch it.

This is so adorable. My wife and I dated for 5 1/2 years before getting married 2 years ago. When we were in high school together, I remember trying to get her to move into my Wild World village, but she wouldn't do it, haha.

jackal27

Banned
Just unlocked the island today!...Man I hate grinding for these medals... Is there any way to get more of them at once? Tortimer is holding out.

I started over since my layout was bad, had an entire strip of beach without a ramp. :s

I'm opening my gates now, bring fruit and get oranges. :)

4957-2777-7267

exfatal

BMru6MzCcAAo_RY.jpg:large

BMrvXnNCYAEaapc.jpg:large

Heyo! I can use some ACNL friends!
I have peaches as my native fruit, and I could also use some apples.

My FC is: 2251-4548-4992
Please PM or quote this post if you've added me. :D

(Please don't run in my town or trample my flowers, lol!)

Hey added ya i got oranges and just planted some more pears
Fc- 343744103259

Hey all, I know this has been discussed before but I really want to hang a copy of my current avatar in my house. Is there a place i can get the image converted into AC-compatible pixels?

Salsa

welp

tumblr_moegt7kJy51sv134do1_400.jpg

this lead to..

ADVENTURES IN JAPAN

tumblr_moeguq9zU11sv134do1_400.jpg
tumblr_moegwk0X0I1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moegxxI8aL1sv134do1_400.jpg
tumblr_moegzffCla1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moeh0pd1HV1sv134do1_400.jpg
tumblr_moeh3xCLps1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moeh5iGvQN1sv134do1_400.jpg

..leave it to Japan to make you wonder why do you even bother

I also completely ruined my hair

tumblr_moeh7ylh1k1sv134do1_400.jpg

but hey at least I bought a bunch of shit

Linius

Just unlocked the island today!...Man I hate grinding for these medals... Is there any way to get more of them at once? Tortimer is holding out.

I'd love to unlock the island but Tortimer hasn't showed up yet. Hope he's there tomorrow so I can access the island on sunday. With the island there's so much more to do.

Dextl

Neo Member
I feel guilty. I've just visited a friend's town. She only bought her copy today. We shared fruit, went fishing, and caught some bugs. Then we went shopping. I bought her fortune cookie. I ate it. I gave the fortune to Tommy; "it's dangerous to go alone - take this", it said. I have a Master Sword, and my friend doesn't even know what she's missing.

Gaf, I am a monster.

This is the anonymous confession thread, right?

I feel guilty. I've just visited a friend's town. She only bought her copy today. We shared fruit, went fishing, and caught some bugs. Then we went shopping. I bought her fortune cookie. I ate it. I gave the fortune to Tommy; "it's dangerous to go alone - take this", it said. I have a Master Sword, and my friend doesn't even know what she's missing.

Gaf, I am a monster.

Thats horrible.

I hope there is a thousand Resetti's coming your way :p

Gaf, I am a monster.

Thief! The Master Sword would never yield to someone as impure as you.

mantidor

welp

tumblr_moegt7kJy51sv134do1_400.jpg

this lead to..

ADVENTURES IN JAPAN

tumblr_moeguq9zU11sv134do1_400.jpg
tumblr_moegwk0X0I1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moegxxI8aL1sv134do1_400.jpg
tumblr_moegzffCla1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moeh0pd1HV1sv134do1_400.jpg
tumblr_moeh3xCLps1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_moeh5iGvQN1sv134do1_400.jpg

..leave it to Japan to make you wonder why do you even bother

I also completely ruined my hair

tumblr_moeh7ylh1k1sv134do1_400.jpg

but hey at least I bought a bunch of shit

This is awesome, since so many european gaffers clarified they were in Europe I was afraid the game only let you visit towns in your region, good thing it's not a limit.

Salsa

Should have used a hair guide. :p It's awesome how you went to that town.

meh, it's not like I dont use a hat 100% of the time

i'll fix it when I get the hair saloon in my town

also I think at some point I had sex with that japanese host cause when I was leaving she told me "thank you for happy time!"

abundant

Made my first trip to the Island. Came back with four coconut trees, three mango trees, a lot of new sea live and bugs to be donated, and over 18,000 bells.

Loving this so far. Played it on and off from first thing this morning and still playing now.

I have caught a hell of a lot of fish. Many thanks to the friend of a gaffer in another village who gave me 4 types of fruit as well! Including Durian!

Man this game shows how awkward the 3DS friend system is. I've finally added everyone from UTC 0 now and sent them PM's. What an annoying system. :-|

Always would love more adds. I'm 0516-7259-1591 DM me your code and I'll add you back.

MicH

Yay! It was really fun having you guys over Sah and Kuntz! And some more people later :eek: I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time remembering who is who :(

SOME PICTURES of my first days with ACNL!

tumblr_moehi3QJGC1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Look at all these cute neighbours! Gayle, Snake and Biskit are my favorite. But they're all pretty great.

tumblr_moehj1IS6C1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Chaotic entrance to my town. Humans and animals alike!

tumblr_moehjrlAhJ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Link and Midna.

I really like the uploadsite. Really easy to use

Sleepy

Gaf, I am a monster.

Welp, you probably won't get anymore friend requests. lol

Also, my town/home looks like ass compared to some of yours. :(

Does anyone else really like making outfits? It may only be shirts and hats, but you can make a lot of neat stuff using the thing. Post any cool shirts or other clothes you've made so we can admire their awesomeness.

Khaz

This thread is going way too fast.

American users, how is your localisation?

I'm playing the supposedly european english edition, but it seems to be a mix of american and english nomenclature regarding dates and measurements. Dates on the main screen are day/month but on the Town Pass Card are month/day. Insects are measured in millimetres but small fish are in inches (no idea about big fishes. Feet? Metres?). Isabelle greets us with a month/day but the interface to chnge it is day/month/year. I haven't noticed american or british spelling differences.

All this is very confusing.

Ok, I found Gulliver in my town and he asked about vikings and mermaid statues. I know for sure that isn't USA or Japan, but I'm not 100% sure between Denmark and Norway, anyone mind helping out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom