• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Does the I.nintendo.net site not work for anyone else? Is this a US only site? The browser tells me it can't find the web page every single time :(

Sendou

Ok, I found Gulliver in my town and he asked about vikings and mermaid statues. I know for sure that isn't USA or Japan, but I'm not 100% sure between Denmark and Norway, anyone mind helping out?

It's Denmark.

yBq5qIM.jpg

^ The Little Mermaid, a famous statue in Copenhagen.

Norway had vikings too so you were close enough :p (and mermaid statues probably too somewhere)

Betty

Banned
Hey all, I know this has been discussed before but I really want to hang a copy of my current avatar in my house. Is there a place i can get the image converted into AC-compatible pixels?

This is a good site to use.

To make a new image, at the top right click the left grey box to begin.

Click URL and copy/paste your image url location, hit the grey box next to the entry box.

After that click the bottom right green box.

Finally hit the single grey box at the bottom left to get your image converted into pixels.

Westraid

I got this from my fortune cookie today, but I'm not going to use it myself.
Would anyone like this Mushroom Wall?
Ylq.jpg

I'd like to trade it for an axe or fruits (I have apples and a few oranges already, can trade apples if you need them).
I also have an extra shovel and a net up for trade.

FC: 2234-7257-0692
Let me know if you add me!

Ylq.jpg

I'd like to trade it for an axe or fruits (I have apples and oranges).

Added you, my code is 0087-2316-9562 What do you want for the net? I have cherries if thats any good?

Salsa

Ylq.jpg

I'd like to trade it for an axe or fruits (I have apples and a few oranges already, can trade apples if you need them).

i'll add you in a bit and trade you an axe for the wall. Im 5300 8859 8189

Scoot2005

Banned
Ylq.jpg

That is a nice looking beginner meth lab in the bottom left of your house.... :)

grumpy

First day and after nearly 5 hours of gameplay, I'm addicted once again!

I just had a minor accident though.

HW3eaob.jpg

Ughh, I wish I had the slingshot :{

9cOe3VF.jpg

Also, the 11 PM music is just soooo good.

Pau

This is a good site to use.

To make a new image, at the top right click the left grey box to begin.

Click URL and copy/paste your image url location, hit the grey box next to the entry box.

After that click the bottom right green box.

Finally hit the single grey box at the bottom left to get your image converted into pixels.
This isn't working for me. :C Tried on both Chrome and Safari. All I get is black boxes.

demon arm

Want to view the list/spreadsheet or add your own friend code to the list/spreadsheet? Quote the post to see the link. Please do not share in the thread without email tags.
So, I'm back in Animal Crossing for the first time since the GCN and welcome GAFers to drop by the humble town of Walnut. I'm in the EU in the UTC/GMT+2 (CET) timezone, but will be playing with a time offset of -12 hours except at weekends due to work. :/

My friend code is 4270-0864-5337 and I'm looking forward to your visit!

Town name is Walnut, fruit is oranges.

Hope I've quoted the OP properly...

Betty

Banned
This isn't working for me. :C Tried on both Chrome and Safari. All I get is black boxes.

I'm using firefox, maybe it only works for that, I'm not sure.

Once you get the window with the dotted box, you can simply click inside the box to upload directly from your computer.

Not too sure what I'm supposed to be doing with the friend codes, but here's mine:
1719-6262-1272

Do I need to register other people's to be able to play with them in-game? What's this island thing you guys keep talking about? Also what is this gate and having it open that you guys are also talking about?
Also I think I accidentally sold my watering can, is it possible to get another one any time soon? Do they sell them at Nookling Junction?

So anyone willing to help me out or...?

CoolS

So, I guess this is quite cute..

Been running around the town a lot, collected fruits an shells and been selling them at the only store that was open. And I've been talking to the other inhabitants. But other then that there was nothing to do. Is that normal?

I have left my 3ds on at the island so I can take for two hours and I'm still light in skin tone. Am I doing something wrong? Why does Nintendo assume that the only people who play their game which is based SOLELY AROUND CUSTOMIZATION are white? Why the hell is it so hard to change my skin tone? Why the hell won't my skin tone darken?

Had this grievance with Fire Emblem too, and I'm white. More character customization options are always better. It's a shame you have to actively work to maintain the skin color you want in AC.

So, people that are more active during the night (I'm in Europe btw), if you have space in your friends list feel free to add me. I barely have something to do at night, so it would be nice to visit other towns or have someone visit (even though I have nothing to see now). So people from the US can add me as well, since it's night here - day/afternoon there.

My FC is 1435-4168-8789

I have bananas, mangoes, pears, oranges and cherries (though I'm waiting for the trees to grow), so I could give them later.

Ah btw, if anyone out there could help me get a wetsuit that would be great. xD

I can't wait till you upgrade you house to a full mansion. You're going to have your head spinning with all that room :d

I remember in City Folk I spent hundreds of hours working my butt off to get different sets for each room. I think I put in easily over 500 hours into that game.

AC NL will be no different :]

It is a shame decorating the outside of your home is such a hassle and that you can't even preview the changes before making them. Just have to buy and hope it looks ok.

abundant

So, I guess this is quite cute..

Been running around the town a lot, collected fruits an shells and been selling them at the only store that was open. And I've been talking to the other inhabitants. But other then that there was nothing to do. Is that normal?

On the first day? Yes.

Grizzo

So I met Rodney, the neigbour of my dream in MicH's house :

tumblr_moeis1tz5v1suksc7o1_400.jpg

1) He's a hamster
2) He has a kick-ass house
3) And... well, he's much better than the crappy neigbours I got (I only like two of them)

Linius

So, people that are more active during the night (I'm in Europe btw), if you have space in your friends list feel free to add me. I barely have something to do at night, so it would be nice to visit other towns or have someone visit (even though I have nothing to see now). So people from the US can add me as well, since it's night here - day/afternoon there.

My FC is 1435-4168-8789

I have bananas, mangoes, pears, oranges and cherries (though I'm waiting for the trees to grow), so I could give them later.

You have nothing to do at night? Ever tryed sleeping? It's really nice :p

My FC is 1435-4168-8789

I'll play with you! I'm at 5370-1439-0831.
I have all those fruits but I can still take you to the island and stuff!

Scoot2005

Banned
I almost got an record player at a friends village. So I asked him if I could buy it but then he wanted it him self :p

Before I restarted today, I had a resident invite me over. Stores weren't open yet and my inventory was full. They wanted to give me this awesome red retro cassette player.... I couldn't drop anything in their home:(

MicH

So I met Rodney, the neigbour of my dream in MicH's house :

tumblr_moeis1tz5v1suksc7o1_400.jpg

1) He's a hamster
2) He has a kick-ass house
3) And... well, he's much better than the crappy neigbours I got (I only like two of them)
Yesssss! Rodney is the best!

Also I am very confused. What is your ingame name?

Salaadin

How are events decided in this game? I had a clock reset issue earlier that advanced my game time by a lot but I set the time right but now I don't have a bug off tomorrow...

Betty

Banned
So anyone willing to help me out or...?

Yes both people need to have registered each other in order to visit one another.

The island is a sort of mini game hub, you get to go there after progressing through the game.

You need to open your gate in order to invite someone over, it can be found at the train station.

And yes, Nooklings does sell watering cans... sometimes.

You have nothing to do at night? Ever tryed sleeping? It's really nice :p

Ahah, don't get me wrong I looove sleeping, it's just that I usually work until very late so I tend to go to bed later as well which in turn makes me wake up late too, so yea... That's my schedule.

I'll play with you! I'm at 5370-1439-0831.
I have all those fruits but I can still take you to the island and stuff!
Cheers, added you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom