• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I'm wondering how I can plant flowers. I need to plant 30 trees or flowers or pull weeds. But I only seem to be able to plant trees from the fruits I gathered so far.

RawNuts

HNI_0039.JPG

Dat island!

GAF, help me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
can someone point me to the website you use to upload the screenshots to tumblr from the 3ds?

iMarkyP

Neo Member
I'm wondering how I can plant flowers. I need to plant 30 trees or flowers or pull weeds. But I only seem to be able to plant trees from the fruits I gathered so far.

In Wild World you could buy new plants from Nook. Presume it's similar here ?

In Wild World you could buy new plants from Nook. Presume it's similar here ?

In NL you can only buy new plants from the shop that opens up after you've already planted 30 plants...

Question, if you pick a flower and replant it does that count as going towards unlocking the gardening store?

In NL you can only buy new plants from the shop that opens up after you've already planted 30 plants...

Question, if you pick a flower and replant it does that count as going towards unlocking the gardening store?

I just took my peaches and planted them. Then they grew and I planted 9 more. Plus I got over a dozen banana trees, 3 lemons, 3 persimmons, 3 lychees, and 3 mangoes.

Few quick questions:

I just got access to the island that you pay 1000 bells to get to.

Can you take fruit from the island back with you to sell? I tried and it wouldn't let me.

Can you only take back items you buy with the medals you earn on the island?

Do the activities/tours change in difficulty? All the ones I did were "beginner."

Few quick questions:

I just got access to the island that you pay 1000 bells to get to.

Can you take fruit from the island back with you to sell? I tried and it wouldn't let me.

Can you only take back items you buy with the medals you earn on the island?

Do the activities/tours change in difficulty? All the ones I did were "beginner."

Yes, no, yes.

Anything you buy or find on the island needs to be put in the wicker basket by Leila's counter.
Then it appears in the same basket on your dock back home.

Tours change evry day and after playing with people I've found that my list doubled in size and gained some 2 star difficulty courses. Dunno if it was the time that passed or the people I played with but you do get more eventually.

Mr E.

What's the general etiquette when visiting towns? As a new player I don't want to cause damage or trouble.

Also what items should someone come equipped with?

Any tips here would be appreciated.

I can't keep up with this thread, is there anyone I can join to get some a wide variety of fruit from?

I only have cherries. I can only trade up to 40,000 bells.

Yes, no, yes.

Anything you buy or find on the island needs to be put in the wicker basket by Leila's counter.
Then it appears in the same basket on your dock back home.

Tours change evry day and after playing with people I've found that my list doubled in size and gained some 2 star difficulty courses. Dunno if it was the time that passed or the people I played with but you do get more eventually.

tyvm for the answers.

One other question:

How often can you go to the island? Once it's available can you go everyday and any time you want?

Betty

Banned
What's the general etiquette when visiting towns? As a new player I don't want to cause damage or trouble.

Also what items should someone come equipped with?

Any tips here would be appreciated.

Generally,

- Don't run
- Don't shake trees or pick flowers
- Don't dig up fossils
- If unsure, ask before you buy something from someone's store

Bringing some of your own fruit with you is okay, also a fishing rod or net or any tool really is fine.

Mr E.

Generally,

- Don't run
- Don't shake trees or pick flowers
- Don't dig up fossils
- If unsure, ask before you buy something from someone's store

Bringing some of your own fruit with you is okay, also a fishing rod or net or any tool really is fine.

Ah ok thanks. My son went running about someone's museum lol. No damage done and he knows the score now.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom