• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only the mayor of the town visit the island? The kids can't, and I gave one enough money to pay off their house twice as a test and Kapp'n is still not there.

They wouldn't do that would they?

have your kids upgraded their houses twice? thats the first requirement.

EDIT: Have they talked to tortimer at the beach yet?

Wasn't planning on getting this, but after the stream of photos on my Twitter in the last week or so I sort of impromptu bought it and set it up tonight. Huge player of it on GC/DS, so really nice to be back in the world.

...shouldn't have started late in the day. It'll be a good morning!

Iacobellis

A small PSA for people in the US who are near a Best Buy:

Tomorrow is your second/last chance to be part of the Wii U Experience event.

Why is this relevant to AC:NL?
Because, chances are, there will be plenty of 3DS who are either playing New Leaf while they wait or, at the very least, will have their Streetpass mode on for the Happy Homes feature.

I had 6 street passes, and took advantage of purchasing items from the home models!

Dont'f forget Sunday is also the first day to get the Best Buy exclusive items!

Thanks Westraid! <3

I won't be on for too long, I now have 2x apples, cherries, peaches and oranges for trade.

Anyone wanna do a quick trade for something else?

EDIT: Off to sleep I go!

have your kids upgraded their houses twice? thats the first requirement.

EDIT: Have they talked to tortimer at the beach yet?

I assumed they wouldn't need to do the same things I needed to do. The island is already unlocked. The one is already out of the tent and will have a bigger house tomorrow.

If its true that all new players have to wait the three days or whatnot, that's a bummer.

So... does anyone have a spare watering can I buy off you? I'll pay double what they go for at the Nookling Junction, I think all the tools go for 500 bells?
I don't have any fruit since I planted/sold them all and I have no clue how long it takes for the trees to grow and bear fruit.

Just a very basic gray vest/short-sleeved blue shirt. Not inspired by anything in particular, but it's summer and I need short sleeves. Featuring the very awesome Regent's Wig.

arUsaNn.jpg

I assumed they wouldn't need to do the same things I needed to do. The island is already unlocked. The one is already out of the tent and will have a bigger house tomorrow.

If its true that all new players have to wait the three days or whatnot, that's a bummer.

Now that I think about I remember Isabelle saying something about the island being for Mayors only but I'm not exactly sure...

Hello everyone! Turnips are going for 489 Bells EACH in my town today! Due to an unfortunate occurrence, in which I ate the 50 turnips I bought, I am not able to use it. I'll gladly let people in if they would like though! Just shoot me a PM. :)

Socreges

Banned
So... does anyone have a spare watering can I buy off you? I'll pay double what they go for at the Nookling Junction, I think all the tools go for 500 bells?
I don't have any fruit since I planted/sold them all and I have no clue how long it takes for the trees to grow and bear fruit.
Keep talking to Isabelle and she'll hook you up.

Trees take 4 days to grow, I think, and fruit regrows in 3 days.

Hello everyone! Turnips are going for 489 Bells EACH in my town today! Due to an unfortunate occurrence, in which I ate the 50 turnips I bought, I am not able to use it. I'll gladly let people in if they would like though! Just shoot me a PM. :)

Where do you buy turnips? Are they a fruit you can find growing out of the trees?
The store just says that she is buying turnips, where do I find them?

Pro Tip: The Bug-Off doesn't work exactly the same anymore, it's not just the size of the bug, but the rarity as well. And if you want to get the most items from the tourney, you want to save your rarest bug for last, because every time you beat your own record you get another prize.

There is a good FAQ about it here.

Meia

Where do you buy turnips? Are they a fruit you can find growing out of the trees?
The store just says that she is buying turnips, where do I find them?

Unless it's changed from the other games, you only buy them on Sunday morning from a specific NPC. Don't know where she is in this game, or even if it's the same system though.

I know I've asked this a few times but I just like reinforcement, is anyone very particular about where they put their home in the town? I have been over thinking my location for a few days now and just want to see where other people put theirs? Post your map if at all possible... I put mine next to a ramp to the beach, and I just feel like I'm too close. Anyone else not really crazy about their home location?

Redd is in my town selling rare art (and probably some fake stuff, knowing him). I also have a few apples, peaches, and my native pears for the taking, and I don't have any GAF friends yet.

FC: 5026-4855-4974

Let me know if you add!

Roto13

I have two Billy's on my Besties list and it's really confusing when they're both online at the same time and one of them messages me. :p

Raptomex

Sell bugs and fish like this and you'll have tons of money in no time:
Also my ordinance is wealthy (Bell Boom Town) but regardless it should still net you tons of money.

Just paid off the basement today. I'm excited. There are so many more expansions in this game.

Socreges

Banned
I sent you a PM, didn't hear back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom