• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I traded a firefly for a shirt with Kabuki. And another villager wanted to play Nooklings with me. She bought a moth from me for sixty bells.

Everything for that approval rate :p

Unicorn

My sister has her TPC picture in b/w sepia. I noticed Reggie has the same style of photo. How do I get that to happen for my own picture?

Let's talk about ordinances.

I just bought one today which was the "late night town" one.

What does this exactly do? It says it goes into effect tomorrow. I play late at night/early AM, so I'm hoping this makes the Re-Tail shop stay open into the early AM.

What do they all do?

What does this exactly do? It says it goes into effect tomorrow. I play late at night/early AM, so I'm hoping this makes the Re-Tail shop stay open into the early AM.

What do they all do?

Beautiful town makes less weeds appear and neighbors help by planting flowers/pulling weeds.
Rich town makes all selling and buying prices go up 20%.
Night town makes all shops close 3 hours later, no effect on when they open.
Early town makes all shops open 3 hours earlier, no effect on closing times.

Kangi

What do they all do?

Late night makes shops stay open three hours later, and villagers will stay up around three hours later. Early bird is the same, but three hours earlier instead.

Beautiful increases flower spawns, decreases weed spawns, and villagers will water flowers more often. Wealthy or whatever increases the selling and buying prices of everything by 20% more bells.

I had to go to work, so no more play time for me. Well, not online at least. I'll just fish and mess around until the morning time when I get home. Add me up, as I need all the help I can get!!!

FC - 3995 - 6499 - 7707
Town Name: Brinstar

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've even opened my gate so anyone can come in and no one has. Forever alone? Guess I'll try again tomorrow morning.

No, you need to be playing for them to go to your town.

You can just stay on and close the 3DS and it'll stay connected. Unless you get a disconnect lol. Sometimes online can be spotty

Ah thanks for the clarification and solution. :)

Anyway, I added myself to the masterlist but might as well post it here: FC is 5472-7010-5863 feel free to add me guys. PM me as well if you have a sec. (I'm gonna be off pigging out on food, but feel free to stop by, get fruit from trees, catch bugs, drop off stuff from your town, etc.) Gates are open. Town's called Spira. :)

exfatal

Liking how my room is turning out so far. Cant wait to expand again.

Gonna be opening my gates in about 30 mins so if anyone wanna hang out send me a PM my FC is in my profile :D

hey guys, my FC is 1848-3013-1651

i added Louiegeetoo, Chopper, blitzwolf, iceking, abstract alien, and zombieplatypus

i'll be around if you wanna hang. i have cherries as a native fruit.

added you, 5198 2414 6154

Thought I would join in the festivities, make the game even better.

FC: 1418 - 7211 - 8413

Just let me know if ya add me.

EDIT: Gates are open, town's name is Demacia

I had to go to work, so no more play time for me. Well, not online at least. I'll just fish and mess around until the morning time when I get home. Add me up, as I need all the help I can get!!!

FC - 3995 - 6499 - 7707
Town Name: Brinstar

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've even opened my gate so anyone can come in and no one has. Forever alone? Guess I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Ah thanks for the clarification and solution. :)

Anyway, I added myself to the masterlist but might as well post it here: FC is 5472-7010-5863 feel free to add me guys. PM me as well if you have a sec. (I'm gonna be off pigging out on food, but feel free to stop by, get fruit from trees, catch bugs, drop off stuff from your town, etc.) Gates are open. Town's called Spira. :)

Added!

EDIT:

hey guys, my FC is 1848-3013-1651

i added Louiegeetoo, Chopper, blitzwolf, iceking, abstract alien, and zombieplatypus

i'll be around if you wanna hang. i have cherries as a native fruit.

You, too!

SuperSah

Banned
BMwseeQCEAEcVQl.jpg

BMwsO0NCQAEIKU5.jpg

BMwsBOcCcAE51ob.jpg

BMwqzhPCEAAi53P.jpg

I had a terrific evening with Limlark today, who designed me a absolutely outstanding jade jacket. The attention to detail put in was just absurd and I appreciate that so much!
We also went to the island and had tons of fun.

Finally paid off my loan on my tent and managed to grab me a tarantula!

Bloody good day!

I absolutely loved AC on the GameCube and the DS but I could never get into City Folk. Would anyone recommend New Leaf for older fans who fell away from the series? Does it feel fresh?

I absolutely loved AC on the GameCube and the DS but I could never get into City Folk. Would anyone recommend New Leaf for older fans who fell away from the series? Does it feel fresh?

Yes. It's miles and kilometers better than City Folk. The GameCube one was always my favorite, and this is exceeding it for sure. They added so much, and not just items like the other games. It's super-fresh.

ramyeon

Great first day so far. Paid off my down payment, saved up 30,000 or so bells on top of that. Got every tool except the axe and am first place in the bug off with 92 points. Also bought some stylish clothes from the store and have had fun just fishing and whatnot.

Finding it difficult to get that rating up for mayor powers though :( Isabelle tells me to mingle but no one has any requests or anything. Maybe because it's the but off?

Wish I could upload pics but the I.nintendo page doesn't seem to work in Australia and my SD card reader is dead on my computer :(

GAMERG0D

Had a lot of fun with Salsa and Smith in Salsa's town. There were two other people that came by but I forgot their names :c

Salsa you better have taken pictures!

Salsa

workin for dat bug off

tumblr_moet4oGaNu1sv134do1_400.jpg

top floor still random as fuck, tryin to make it a game room

tumblr_moet6evEDT1sv134do1_400.jpg

and this show's so good I need 2 tvs

tumblr_moet7tsEop1sv134do1_400.jpg

almost there with the modern wood set. Let me know if you have something not pictured here and would like to trade.

Guess I may as well post again since I'm not getting anyone replying to me that they have or have not added me, which I'll assume means nobody cares since I don't have any fruit or anything to offer. But just in case: 1719-6262-1272
I have learned now that both somebody else and myself have to add each other and tell the other that they've added each other for this to work properly. But I'm still fuzzy on the details on how to actually add friend codes for Animal Crossing.
What happens when we have added each other? How do I open my gates? Can I ever close my gates? What's to stop people from coming into my town and chopping my trees down and picking up all my flowers?
And I still need a watering can. So I'll pay 5,000 bells for it at this point, since nobody is responding.

Um, I just said scram to Pascal because I caught something that was hard to get...

Did I mess up? Is he gonna show up again if I keep collecting stuff?

Kangi

how are you guys making so much from the island?

Cut down all non-coconut(/banana) trees, tear out all flowers, chase off worthless bugs like wharf roaches, and just farm beetles until your drop off box is filled to the brim. The average one sells for 8,000 bells.

Animekatt

workin for dat bug off

tumblr_moet4oGaNu1sv134do1_400.jpg

top floor still random as fuck, tryin to make it a game room

tumblr_moet6evEDT1sv134do1_400.jpg

and this show's so good I need 2 tvs

tumblr_moet7tsEop1sv134do1_400.jpg

almost there with the modern wood set. Let me know if you have something not pictured here and would like to trade.

Salsa, is your town open, so I can finally visit? :p And awesome pics as always ^^

Maximus.

Catching sharks is causing stress! Either I accidentally am fishing for another fish or I run by. The worst is when I get them to bite but am not fast enough to get them. No problem catching fish, just sharks :(

Paid off my second loan(98000) in one day. Fastest I've EVER made any money in an AC game haha.

Here's a simple Beetle price guide for the island. These prices are what my Re-Tail is buying them at so they should be accurate.

With Wealthy Ordinance

Without Wealthy Ordinance

The Hercules Beetle's price is from the Animal Crossing Wiki site and the Wealthy Ordinance calculation is based off that price. The wiki matches my prices so I'll say it's accurate enough.

I do need a encyclopedia picture of the Hercules Beetle , but that's a July beetle so unless you time travel. I don't see myself getting that picture anytime soon. (Thanks Dandy Crocodile!)

Guess I may as well post again since I'm not getting anyone replying to me that they have or have not added me, which I'll assume means nobody cares since I don't have any fruit or anything to offer. But just in case: 1719-6262-1272
I have learned now that both somebody else and myself have to add each other and tell the other that they've added each other for this to work properly. But I'm still fuzzy on the details on how to actually add friend codes for Animal Crossing.
What happens when we have added each other? How do I open my gates? Can I ever close my gates? What's to stop people from coming into my town and chopping my trees down and picking up all my flowers?
And I still need a watering can. So I'll pay 5,000 bells for it at this point, since nobody is responding.

I have an extra watering can.

You add friends for animal crossing like you add any other friend code. By clicking the orange smiley face box at the top of the 3DS before you start a game.

Go to this building in the game (the pink one, the location is probably different)
FVWjARO.jpg

and tell the guy at the gate you want to visit a faraway town (wifi) or that you want to invite guests in. Just say visit faraway town and I'll open my gate.

3625-8639-2624 is my friend code.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Here's a simple Beetle price guide for the island. These prices are what my Re-Tail is buying them at so they should be accurate.

With Wealthy Ordinance

Without Wealthy Ordinance

The Hercules Beetle's price is from the Animal Crossing Wiki site and the Wealthy Ordinance calculation is based off that price. The wiki matches my prices so I'll say it's accurate enough.

I do need a encyclopedia picture of the Hercules Beetle , but that's a July beetle so unless you time travel. I don't see myself getting that picture anytime soon.

ok thank you very much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom