• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Link to it here. Or save it and upload it somewhere else. Or start posting them to a tumblr and just use it as an image host.
Yeah, I'm gonna need a Tumblr account. Still, my favourite screenshot of the day:

O7P45jX.jpg

Also, I'm gonna need to come visit you at some point Roto. I'm gonna chop down a load of your fuckin trees. :)
I have no axe.

Loving my Big Bro moustache.

Question about storage lockers at the train station: They're custom made for each individual person (meaning there's no overlapping), correct? And visitors can also use them, yes?

Chopper

Question about storage lockers at the train station: They're custom made for each individual person (meaning there's no overlapping), correct? And visitors can also use them, yes?
Additional question: If I'm using these to hoard my native fruit, it's not going to randomly disappear at any point, right?

Also, has anyone on Neogaf, the great gaming website, got access to a flat cap?

Kingven

I just got the game (Australia). Can I visit someone else's town? I want to try out the multiplayer and also buy some tools/fruit etc. My town has oranges if you want me to bring some with.

My friend code is: 2277-6655-8439

Hi i added you... i have peaches and cherries...

Anyone can add me: 2492-4375-3578

Thanks to BertleTheTurtle for his help, I finally got my watering can! I'm gonna be pissed if I can buy it from the raccoon brothers tomorrow since I probably paid more than what I could have bought it for from the junction.

Once again, if anybody wants to add me to their friends list, I am usually up extremely early for EST time (usually by 5-6AM) and I don't ever have anything to do but to wait 3-4 hours for shops to start opening up.
1719 - 3262 - 1272

bs000

Does it matter if you choose more space or new room when expanding, or is it the same size when you've fully expanded either way?

Doorman

Out of curiosity...does anybody around have the BB Shirt available in their town somewhere? It's one of my old favorites from the OG Animal Crossing and suddenly today I have a hankering to get it back.

I've added you back. Can I come join your town? I've got oranges if that helps.

Yeah sure if you want. I haven't been able to get alot done since I just got the game Wednesday night. I have an apple you can have. Does anyone else want to come to my town? Again I don't have much of anything yet.

Edit: I'm gonna open my gate in 5 mins.

Yeah sure if you want. I haven't been able to get alot done since I just got the game Wednesday night. I have an apple you can have. Does anyone else want to come to my town? Again I don't have much of anything yet.

Edit: I'm gonna open my gate in 5 mins.

I've added you. I can bring pears if you need them. My FC is 0001-3321-1065.

Thank you sir. Wow, that's really handy.

Most welcome! Someone shared it in here a day or two ago I believe. Good stuff.

Yeah, I'm gonna need a Tumblr account. Still, my favourite screenshot of the day:

O7P45jX.jpg

Also, I'm gonna need to come visit you at some point Roto. I'm gonna chop down a load of your fuckin trees. :)
I have no axe.

Loving my Big Bro moustache.

Hey, that's me! :)

Gotta love Kapp'n's life lessons.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man...I wish there were someplace to sell things after 11PM. I know this won't be as much of a problem once I get the Night Owl ordinance passed, but still. It feels like there's almost nothing to do after 11. What do you guys do after everything closes up shop for the night?

Another problem I'm having...my eyes can't handle looking at the 3DS screen for long periods of time, even with the 3D off. I've played a bunch of AC in the past couple days, and now I'm having trouble focusing on things. =/ This isn't a new problem, either. Been going on for years now. My eyes are just terrible. And that sucks, since it limits how much I can play. Always takes days to recover from, too. Bah.

Tonight's island load was worth 222,450, though I know a lot of beetles aren't worth much, and 5 bugs were donated to the museum, but I can pay off my second bridge, and move to demolish my original to make way for a third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom