• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I wish you could just send letters with items to your friends. Would be much easier than the whole process of going to someone else's town just to trade 1 item.

Roto13

Yeah, I'm gonna need a Tumblr account. Still, my favourite screenshot of the day:

Also, I'm gonna need to come visit you at some point Roto. I'm gonna chop down a load of your fuckin trees. :)
I have no axe.

Loving my Big Bro moustache.

You could probably get an axe from my town :p

Salsa

tumblr_moexu0nS1A1sv134do1_400.jpg

im kind of a big deal

nmanma

Yay my first AC!

Got the game a few days ago so pears aside I don't have too many things yet

Added my friend code to the spreadsheet but it seems posting it here should be a good idea too, so here it is: 0430-8848-2048 (anyone can add me)

I just got the game (Australia). Can I visit someone else's town? I want to try out the multiplayer and also buy some tools/fruit etc. My town has oranges if you want me to bring some with.

My friend code is: 2277-6655-8439

Hi i added you... i have peaches and cherries...

Anyone can add me: 2492-4375-3578

added both of you

my FC: 5198 2414 6154

I need more people with this game on my FL

5413 0005 6604

Please quote or preferably send me a PM

Added all of you

mandiller

Yay my first AC!

Got the game a few days ago so pears aside I don't have too many things yet

Added my friend code to the spreadsheet but it seems posting it here should be a good idea too, so here it is: 0430-8848-2048 (anyone can add me)

Added all of you

I just added you. Can I come over? I've got oranges to swap for your pears :)

Reckoner

My game arrived today, but, since I'm busy still playing The Last of Us, I'm going to lend it to a friend through the weekend. Is it possible for him to start a different save or does he have to erase my data so he can play his own character?

BMxJzWUCcAAvaV8.jpg:large

First time ever getting stung by bees. No villagers have been forthcoming with medicine, where can I get some? Although I could just wear the Midna mask until the swelling goes down.

bs000

My game arrived today, but, since I'm busy still playing The Last of Us, I'm going to lend it to a friend through the weekend. Is it possible for him to start a different save or does he have to erase my data so he can play his own character?

He can create a new character and play in your town minus mayor type stuff.

mandiller

Do you get a different price for selling things either at Re-Tail or the little raccoon's store on Main St? Or do they both offer you the same amount of money?

BMxJzWUCcAAvaV8.jpg:large

First time ever getting stung by bees. No villagers have been forthcoming with medicine, where can I get some? Although I could just wear the Midna mask until the swelling goes down.
Save & quit then just reload your game.

Do you get a different price for selling things either at Re-Tail or the little raccoon's store on Main St? Or do they both offer you the same amount of money?

Re-Tail pays MUCH better. They also recycle any garbage you might find (tires, boots) for a fee.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I wish you could just send letters with items to your friends. Would be much easier than the whole process of going to someone else's town just to trade 1 item.

What, do you mean you want the Online Experience on a nintendo game weren't antiquated and beyond minimal standards?

Let's not get crazy here, people.

Salsa

What, do you mean you want the Online Experience on a nintendo game weren't antiquated and beyond minimal standards?

Let's not get crazy here, people.

idk I think some of the stuff is pretty forward thinking (tumblr integration, BF chat), so I could have seen it there

but.. yeah, still Nintendo

Salsa

also is the bug-off still just "the biggest bug wins" cause the oak silk moth is like a cheating monster, always around 310 mm

Nightz

Gonna open my gates in a bit while I'm eating dinner. Add me in the next few minutes to get in! I have some apples, oranges and cherries available. Looking for pears and coconuts, or anything to make my bland room look nicer.

3282-2339-5706

also is the bug-off still just "the biggest bug wins" cause the oak silk moth is like a cheating monster, always around 310 mm

Nope! that's why I love this game's new bug-off system. It judges your creature based on size, rarity, and color!
The judge will critique you in those 3 parts for every bug you bring.

Zoctan

Looking to get weird and have some shenanigans tonight. I have apples, cherries, and possible night island excursions. Also down to come visit your awesome town.

FC: 0430 9725 8775

Grizzo

idk I think some of the stuff is pretty forward thinking (tumblr integration, BF chat), so I could have seen it there

but.. yeah, still Nintendo

What's worse is that I think you could send letters to other players through the post office in City Folk, which was like 6 years ago. So it seems kinda dumb from them to take out this feature from this new installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom