• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's worse is that I think you could send letters to other players through the post office in City Folk, which was like 6 years ago. So it seems kinda dumb from them to take out this feature from this new installment.

You could. That's one of my annoyances of this game. No more surprise gifts to friends for birthdays or whatever until you visit their town. Nintendo Network can't handle so many messages being sent?

I mean, I know that in City Folk, Pelly warned that there may be a chance for the letter to get lost..

Just sitting here with my town open while playing TLOU. Have some cherries laid out and a GAF visitor already. I'm in the spreadsheet. FC is 4527-7294-7576

Edit: Wish I could add friends while keeping the gate open.

Roubjon

Does this game have an over arching goal like Harvest Moon does? Like, do you have to make friends with all of the villagers within a certain amount of time before they banish you or burn you at the stake? Or do they just drop you into the world and say "have at it!"?

I love harvest moon and I've been meaning to pick up the 3DS one considering I've heard it's the best since Back to Nature/Friends of Mineral Town. I've also seen people compare this to harvest moon in terms of how it is addicting, so I'm trying to figure out of I should buy it or not.

Avixph

Yeah... I kinda already did. >_>;

HNI_0060.JPG

How did you catch that?

Salsa

Does this game have an over arching goal like Harvest Moon does? Like, do you have to make friends with all of the villagers within a certain amount of time before they banish you and burn you at the stake? Or do they just drop you into the world and say "have at it!"?

I love harvest moon and I've been meaning to pick up the 3DS one considering I've heard it's the best since Back to Nature/Friends of Mineral Town. I've also seen people compare this to harvest moon in terms of how it is addicting, so I'm trying to figure out of I should buy it or not.

latter

you don't have a limit other than the hours stuff closes and all that, or if you miss events.

there's stuff to collect and eventually that "ends" (although its seasonal so it'll likely take you a year at least)

it's way better than the harvest moon 3DS game, wich is a good game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is there a list of holidays and events in the game? Would be nice to know what is coming up.

Or can I get a calender like in the Gamecube version?

Forkball

Wetsuit AND Club Tortimer application on my island, BUENO. There are actually different wetsuits too. I have a black one and a green one is on sale, and the rental one is different.

Roubjon

latter

you don't have a limit other than the hours stuff closes and all that, or if you miss events.

there's stuff to collect and eventually that "ends" (although its seasonal so it'll likely take you a year at least)

it's way better than the harvest moon 3DS game, which is a good game.

Well that's good to know, thanks. Yeah, I'll definitely pick it up in the future then, after I get around playing Etrian Odyssey IV, Soul Hackers, Fire Emblem, and Monster Hunter.

:/

Let's hope this happens someday.

Salsa

Is there a list of holidays and events in the game? Would be nice to know what is coming up.

Or can I get a calender like in the Gamecube version?

it'll get posted in your board next to the train station

whenever there's a bird on top of that board it means you got a new message

I have a retro TV if that works

so tommorow(since it comes in the mail when you order stuff I think)?

Yeap, let's see... I have the wall, sofa, and chair. I think I didn't actually buy as many modern stuff as I thought! Do you need any of those?

By the way, for the i.nintendo.net site, I'm stuck in the "grant access" page... anyone know how I can fix this?

Yeap, let's see... I have the wall, sofa, and chair. I think I didn't actually buy as many modern stuff as I thought! Do you need any of those?

By the way, for the i.nintendo.net site, I'm stuck in the "grant access" page... anyone know how I can fix this?
yep I'd take all of it :D so how much did you want?

and my FC in advance:

Kangi

Seven golden stags and two horned hercules...es in a single inventory fill. That's a new record for me.

Edit: New cat neighbor tried to trade me a tee shirt for one of my golden stags. I'm evicting her.

Kangi

Cube: "Is that a <tee shirt>? I've been looking for one of those forever! I'll give you my entire life savings for it; 200 bells."

One day later.

Cube: "Is that a Tarantula? I'll give you 8,000 bells for it."

Doorman

Cube: "Is that a <tee shirt>? I've been looking for one of those forever! I'll give you my entire life savings for it; 200 bells."

One day later.

Cube: "Is that a Tarantula? I'll give you 8,000 bells for it."

Dammit man, you have Cube?! Send him my way, we were buddies back on the Gamecube AC and I've been hoping to get him back.

Elija2

I wish Isabelle would wander around the town once in a while. I rarely need to go into the town hall so I barely get to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom