• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I kinda already did. >_>;

HNI_0060.JPG
NOooooooooooooooooo!

I want one. T_T

can you get rid of villagers?

Technically, yes. You can harass them with nets, send them trash in mail, or body push them around until they get sad.

But realistically, for me, they are stubborn and won't leave.

On the poster above: actually yeah, the one mouse that actually left was because I didn't talk to him much. He asked me, and I said I won't miss ya.

Doorman

I wish Isabelle would wander around the town once in a while. I rarely need to go into the town hall so I barely get to see her.

It's one of my larger regrets about the game right now, that you start to get to know some of her history and personality during the opening "tutorial" section and then any sense of actual conversation with her just...stops. She just seems to become the administrator and nothing more, and you don't get to experience her like the other villagers in town. Poor, overworked girl, having to deal with such lazy mayors. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn this game has a lot of crashes. Not only the error that kicks you out of visiting other players/when others visit you, but I just had the actual game crash on me. Unsaved data lost.

Fuck that.

Salsa

I visited a random's town and his Rodney's greeting was "I HAVE HIV!"

that's fucked up, but I almost fell off my chair laughing

Smiley90

This game is supposed to be relaxing. Instead I keep losing progress/items because it crashes on me multiple times a day. So frustrating. just spent the good last 30mins-1h on the island collecting things, now everything's lost because the game randomly decides to crash. gaaaaaaaah.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
This game is supposed to be relaxing. Instead I keep losing progress/items because it crashes on me multiple times a day. So frustrating. just spent the good last 30mins-1h on the island collecting things, now everything's lost because the game randomly decides to crash. gaaaaaaaah.

Are you playing the eshop version or the retail version?

zroid

Banned
I just had the actual game crash on me. Unsaved data lost.

Fuck that.

Ouch. What were you doing when this happened? Anything I need to avoid?

eShop version. Why? Shouldn't be buggy either way.

Wow, this sounds fucked up, man. Maybe your SD card is borked?

mantidor

This is probably very odd just so you know.

Smiley90

Ouch. What were you doing when this happened? Anything I need to avoid?

It always seems to happen when I'm either in somebody elses town or on the Island (either by myself OR with somebody else, doesn't matter). Not doing anything specifically. It just crashes. Either I get ported back to my town after the crash, or the entire app crashes and I end up on the 3DS homescreen.

How to avoid it? Don't play any multiplayer I suppose? That's not really an option though, so... they better fix it. fast.

This is probably very odd just so you know.

It's happened at least... 6 or 7 times to me now. twice today. And I know at least one other person who it happened to... No problems ever with any other of my games, neither eShop nor physical games. :/

I've played the eShop version for about 10 hours without issue.

It might be a fault with your SD card I guess? You could try switching it out to test it.

I have the eShop version of Fire Emblem and never had a single issue with it... :/

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I had mine freeze last night while swimming on the island. I dived for something, but had a full inventory, so I released it and my game froze, but my friend on the island could still do whatever. Still, ended up having to turn it off and lost about an hour, hour and a half of stuff

Never had a crash on my original 2GB card from Nintendo.

My game is downloaded on my SD.

The only crash was from connection problems with friends.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Anyone doing anything right now? Feel like letting me visit? Everything's closed and I don't get to go to the island until tomorrow, so my town is pretty boring right now.

3738-0749-1563

EDIT: Eh, never mind. I'm just gonna close it up for the night.

mantidor

It always seems to happen when I'm either in somebody elses town or on the Island (either by myself OR with somebody else, doesn't matter). Not doing anything specifically. It just crashes. Either I get ported back to my town after the crash, or the entire app crashes and I end up on the 3DS homescreen.

How to avoid it? Don't play any multiplayer I suppose? That's not really an option though, so... they better fix it. fast.

It's happened at least... 6 or 7 times to me now. twice today. And I know at least one other person who it happened to... No problems ever with any other of my games, neither eShop nor physical games. :/

I have the eShop version of Fire Emblem and never had a single issue with it... :/

Maybe its your Internet connection?

I mean, we have a 180 page thread here and this is the first time someone mentions problems of this magnitude, it is certainly odd.

ramyeon

Is it possible to get the 100% necessary to get your mayor powers on the second day?

I've done everything I can... there's no weeds, everything's watered, bulletin boards posted, flag changed, tune changed, fished up one bit of junk (And I've done a LOT of fishing) and talked to my villagers over and over again... and still on 40%. I don't even know what I could do to raise it another whole 60%.

Smiley90

Maybe its your Internet connection?

I mean, we have a 180 page thread here and this is the first time someone mentions problems of this magnitude, it is certainly odd.

Could be. Not sure how that would be the cause though, my other devices all work fine... I honestly have no idea what's causing it. It's just frustrating :(

I didn't know Tarantulas were rare till someone told me. I saw like 4 in one night and caught on of them so I figured it was a nightly thing where they roamed :p

Is it possible to get the 100% necessary to get your mayor powers on the second day?

I've done everything I can... there's no weeds, everything's watered, bulletin boards posted, flag changed, tune changed, fished up one bit of junk (And I've done a LOT of fishing) and talked to my villagers over and over again... and still on 40%. I don't even know what I could do to raise it another whole 60%.

I've heard of people getting 100% in one day, but I didn't. Got it the next day.

Kangi

My house is starting to finally have a theme to tie it together.

tumblr_mof3qdEgfO1svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_mof3rnJoOn1svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_mof3skOzSp1svf3yto1_400.jpg

Obviously incomplete and missing a lot of specific furniture pieces, but 'tis good for the time being. Getting a kitchen tomorrow and I already have most of the pieces for that.

My house is starting to finally have a theme to tie it together.

tumblr_mof3qdEgfO1svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_mof3rnJoOn1svf3yto1_400.jpg

tumblr_mof3skOzSp1svf3yto1_400.jpg

Obviously incomplete and missing a lot of specific furniture pieces, but 'tis good for the time being. Getting a kitchen tomorrow and I already have most of the pieces for that.

How do you have so much furniture? Have you found people through streetpass to buy stuff from?

Kangi

How do you have so much furniture? Have you found people through streetpass to buy stuff from?

Cube has given me like a hundred things. That isn't even all of it; I have several pieces stored that are going into the kitchen, a few pieces stored that I can't find a use for, and a re-tail full of flea market pieces I put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom