• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dares

Is there anybody who has a fishing pole for sale or extra? I would greatly appreciate it because it has been a week and there still isn't one in my store.

I know you can get it from the assistant but my wife picked bugs instead 0_o.

FC: 326557417086

Neonsands

Neo Member
So I got a 1-Up mushroom from the fortune cookie, but when I put it down in my house it wasn't like the other one I saw in my friend's house. Instead I had a poisonous mushroom! Is this just a chance occurrence or what? Because that is really cool if they did that.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
3OU2rxn.jpg

LF4vIFa.jpg

CHESTER IS LOSING HIS MIND

So I got a 1-Up mushroom from the fortune cookie, but when I put it down in my house it wasn't like the other one I saw in my friend's house. Instead I had a poisonous mushroom! Is this just a chance occurrence or what? Because that is really cool if they did that.

W-wha...? ultra rare item?! Mine is just plain green.

What sound does it make?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Guys, Asia version is basically the same with the US version right? So if I buy Asia version I can still play together with the rest of you? And I can buy dlcs if they are available from the E-shop?

An answer to this would be most appreciated!

Guys, Asia version is basically the same with the US version right? So if I buy Asia version I can still play together with the rest of you? And I can buy dlcs if they are available from the E-shop?

An answer to this would be most appreciated!

No paid DLC in any version, but you can play with people in any region. There will still be region-exclusive items in the games, though. Mostly holiday-related stuff.

pariah164

Does anyone like their neighbors? All of them?

Mine are Walker (dog), Maelle (duck), Chadder (mouse), Bettina (mouse), Charlise (bear), Gruff (goat), Tabby (cat), and Boone (gorilla) is moving in tomorrow.

I wish I had an elephant.

Salsa

btw, since tomorrow's the bug off and everyone must be catching bugs, and I found one gaffer already who didnt know this:

when approaching a bug on a tree, dont walk slowly/tap on analog. Just hold the A button and walk forward. This makes your guy walk sealthy and as soon as you release the button he'll throw the net.

I must be very lucky or something.

I got a decent town layout and I don't hate any of my villagers. I easily caught a few critters that are apparently troublesome. I have never yet caught a piece of trash. All items in the flea market sell without any effort.

I have Nibbles the squirrel, Astrid the kangaroo, Bam the deer?, and 2 elephants - Big Top and Margie. Then another squirrel named Marshal moved in. I get called niblet, boosh, cupcake, villain and sulky. None of these are bad, none of the animals are really frightening looking, nobody is mean to me, and they all have differing personalities.

I guess I'm saying, I love my town.

Busaiku

When do weeds start popping up and whatnot?
I've played for about 5 hours, but if people are supposedly completing everything in a day, I'd imagine I should've seen more.

Salsa

I must be very lucky or something.

I got a decent town layout and I don't hate any of my villagers. I easily caught a few critters that are apparently troublesome. I have never yet caught a piece of trash. All items in the flea market sell without any effort.

I have Nibbles the squirrel, Astrid the kangaroo, Bam the deer?, and 2 elephants - Big Top and Margie. Then another squirrel named Marshal moved in. I get called niblet, boosh, cupcake, villain and sulky. None of these are bad, none of the animals are really frightening looking, nobody is mean to me, and they all have differing personalities.

I guess I'm saying, I love my town.

http://youtu.be/IwBS6QGsH_4?t=3m54s

Elija2

Is it possible to get the 100% necessary to get your mayor powers on the second day?

I've done everything I can... there's no weeds, everything's watered, bulletin boards posted, flag changed, tune changed, fished up one bit of junk (And I've done a LOT of fishing) and talked to my villagers over and over again... and still on 40%. I don't even know what I could do to raise it another whole 60%.

I got 100% in one day. Did you donate stuff to the museum? I did everything you did and got about 90%, then I visited someone else's town and did stuff there and when I came back I was at 100%.

ramyeon

I got 100% in one day. Did you donate stuff to the museum? I did everything you did and got about 90%, then I visited someone else's town and did stuff there and when I came back I was at 100%.
Yeah I donated everything the first time I caught them so I've got quite a lot in the museum already. Weird. I've quite literally run out of things to do to raise the percentage, I have no idea.

Forkball

How are you guys posting pictures again?

Also I got the Club Tortimer pass, which lets you island with random people. I went there and met a Japanese girl and we friended each other. I went to her town, and holy crap, it was like some sort of wonderland. Everything was laid out so perfectly with TONS of hybrid flowers. Her house was insane too, perfect sets in each room filled with items. I'll post pictures once I figure it out. It made my town look like hot garbage.

Salsa

How are you guys posting pictures again?

Also I got the Club Tortimer pass, which lets you island with random people. I went there and met a Japanese girl and we friended each other. I went to her town, and holy crap, it was like some sort of wonderland. Everything was laid out so perfectly with TONS of hybrid flowers. Her house was insane too, perfect sets in each room filled with items. I'll post pictures once I figure it out. It made my town look like hot garbage.

was it the girl you were trying to steal from me

I posted pics of her town on the tumblr

http://animalcrossingradcity.tumblr.com

she said she took pics of me and put them on twitter so maybe im a japanese celebrity now

Salsa

is anyone with no access to the island dying to get bugs for the bug-off or something? I can open my gates

i'd say that for those that already have access its kinda pointless to join since it becomes harder the more people there

Finally made enough bells to pay off my loan thanks to.my friends letting me come to their towns and sell.crap to Re-tail. Gonna play a lot of AC when I wake up and hope I can start setting ordinances so the stores stay open late at night. Anyway goodnight

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Man, there is so much to this game I still don't know. It's both wondrous and overwhelming. For example, is there an incentive for collecting all the fruit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom