• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

clem84

Gold Member
Should I sell my crystals? Up to now I've always sold all the crystals I found because they pay a lot but I'm wondering if they're used for something.

zroid

Banned
Should I sell my crystals? Up to now I've always sold all the crystals I found because they pay a lot but I'm wondering if they're used for something.

apparently you're supposed to give them to the blue alpaca when he wakes up. dunno what it does yet!

BOOM. BIRDWING BUTTERFLY CAUGHT.

Question. When does the competition end? I kind of want to hold onto this one as a darkhorse just in case one of my neighbors tries to trump me.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
4768-7765-5841 just reset town, apples but trees are bare
pm if added
Need cherries. Ill give you a cornucopia of fruit :)

5429 7169 3143
Hey chaps, hit me up!

FC: 0731-4901-7583
I have a watering can to give away if anyone is interested, send me a PM with your FC.

0318-6957-0602
Here's my FC: 4914-3238-4308

Anyone doing anything interesting? Teach me how to Animal Crossing gaf.

edit: o 435 people? FC = 257845448663 :)
My code, for anyone, just quote or pm. Just starting, I have cherries!

Added everyone here. Will also send out PMs later to those who didn't ask. Friend Code is 2578-3128-0643. I have peaches!

Kyzon

I've been giving bugs in tiny increments. Now I'm at 96 points and in just received a guitar and stereo in addition to the 10+ other items. Bug off is beast!

exfatal

I don't think Nooklings sell them. Gardening store does though.

Yea that was the store that just opened, was only selling watering can (which nook is also selling) and seeds :( guess i gotta wait till tmrw. And to top it off bought a fortune cookie, for it to basically tell me im shit outta luck... no exclusive prize :(

Oxx

This day just keeps on getting worse...

tumblr_mog00oRvFF1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Chopper

Okay, so I'm in first place currently with a 71 point Agrias Butterfly.

In my house, I have a Birdwing, a Raja B Butterfly, a Horned Atlas, a Horned Elephant, a Goliath Beetle and a Cyclommatus Stag.

Has anyone got any idea what order I should submit them in order to capitalize on gifts from Leif? I've already come into first place twice, but the prizes he gave me are ass.
Anyone? I have no idea.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How am I gonna pay my 2nd floor if its raining T_T

128,000 bells so far saved and 170,000 bells to go.

exfatal

Hey chaps, hit me up!

FC: 0731-4901-7583

I'm only on my 2nd day in the town so it's pretty barren. I have apples. Will have gates open for the next couple of hours, let me know if you add me!

Here's my FC: 4914-3238-4308

Anyone doing anything interesting? Teach me how to Animal Crossing gaf.
My code, for anyone, just quote or pm. Just starting, I have cherries!

Hey guys added ya will send pms later here's my Fc- 343744103259

Finally got my axe. It's more durable than I thought, and was able to chop down all the trees blocking my Rainbow Road, as well as one obscuring a fork in the road. Now to wait for my fruit to grow back to see what trees to knock down and expand my orchard.

Anyone know what mask this is on the left?? It would go great with my Two-Face suit.

Where is this?

Handed over the Birdwing and it was worth only 84 points.

...I may have just done something I regret. If you smell anything funny in Nook's Homes, whatever you do, don't look under the floorboards.

Just saying.

Eterniti

Oh my god. I played this game up until 3am today and I am hooked. Question though: How do I get my approval rating up? It's currently at 29%. Is it tied to the house? I just got 10k bells and I'll be buying it pretty soon.

Sleepy

Firstly, Redd and the fake art--Holy. Shit. Awesome...little touches like this are incredible. I assume no refunds for fake art. lol That thieving bastard. I'll just give the fakes to the villagers. Those animals wouldn't know fine art from pitfall traps.

Secondly, a bunch of people are getting culled from my FL today, as 1) When I open my gate no one comes over; and 2) When I try to visit, their gates are closed. I see you online!

Oh my god. I played this game up until 3am today and I am hooked. Question though: How do I get my approval rating up? It's currently at 29%. Is it tied to the house? I just got 10k bells and I'll be buying it pretty soon.

Great avatar, so here are the answers: Make a town flag, make a town tune, donate to the museum, talk to everyone, have a home, clean the weeds/bee hives, write on the message board.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
All I did was talk to people, clean up the town, donate to the museum and go to shops. Wasn't difficult.

Spades

Literally just started playing (an AC game for the first time ever), and my FC is: 0576-4101-9322 - would love to play with some of you.

Forkball

Where is this?
One of the houses I visited. I was appropriately dressed.

If you guys are really hurting to bring up your approval rating, I recommend going to other towns. Animals you talk to and plants you water there count toward your total. I jumped up from 86 to 98 with just one short visit when I was trying to boost it.

I almost feel that the actual animals are playing second fiddle to other player characters since the interaction between everyone is much more fluid than in the past. I have a cool green koala moving in tomorrow though. I actually like all my neighbors, except for Nate. I'm not sure what his gimmick is, but he is easily the most boring villager I have.

So each time you turn in a bug, as long as it scores higher than the last one you turned in, you get a prize? And then the trophies are their own biz, later tonight?

Dirtdog07

Neo Member
This is my first AC game and just opened up the gate. Really enjoying it so far. My friend code is 0602-6273-4593 and my town has Pears.

Volodja

Oh is that what that is? I see them in the pond but the net doesn't seem to have any effect. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. :/

Does anyone else find themselves waking up earlier because of Animal Crossing? I've been waking up at noon the earliest for a year. Now I wake up at around 8 or 9. Animal Crossing fixed my sleep schedule. :O
To capture a Diving Beetle you need to wait for it to come to the surface, then you use the net on it.
He doesn't seem to have a fixed pattern for popping out.

exfatal

Secondly, a bunch of people are getting culled from my FL today, as 1) When I open my gate no one comes over; and 2) When I try to visit, their gates are closed. I see you online!

Added me Lol i normally check if towns are open to visit, and i trying to keep my gates open more often :D my Fc- 343744103259, i've got oranges :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom