• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucker

Finished my hero set!
BM0LBJuCMAA1Fsp.jpg

Jesus, I'm living in the game. I just can't stop thinking about it.
FINALLY. :Q__

I really want to put Song of Storm as my town medley, do you know where can I find a good one?

Dragoshi1

Got my 2nd floor, and caught an Agrias Butterfly worth 97 points, whoop whoop!

My gardening shop opened too, but Kicks still isn't open. I need some shoes, dammit.

Vibranium

Banned
Ok, I'm giving the bug-off a go, I'll send out some PM's for more friend code exchanges in a bit, and I'll drop my code one more time for any other people who want to add me- let me know of course! (I'm on the spreadsheet by the way).

0877-0242-0076

I have Perfect Peaches for anyone who wants them, if any of you guys have perfect fruit as well I'd love to get some, and of course hang out at the island with people!

I've been donating stuff to my museum like crazy, I'm probably robbing myself of tons of bells but who cares? :D

Forkball

Quoting for visibility. Do I have to wait for the club or....?

Yup, gotta wait until it's built. Though I think once it's built, he is there doing something every night, but only Saturdays have classic acoustic KK. I went into a Japanese guy's town earlier and saw the KK concert, it was rad.

Here's a rundown on the bug stuff if you're confused:
You get a prize every time you top first place, typically a junky furniture item
Anytime you top first place with a bug over 80 points, you get a special bug themed item
If you get over 80 points it is basically a guaranteed win. Especially if you have over 100
You can use island bugs, which is great for beetles and butterflies
You get a nice trophy at the end of the tournament if you get first prize

Also I believe there is a bug contest in July and August, so don't fret if you don't get everything.

I am pretty sure this guy is eating the bugs we give him :(

I think the loud SLUUUUUUUURP is a giveaway. His plan is pretty brilliant, you must admit.

Quoting for visibility. Do I have to wait for the club or....?
Yes, you have to wait. New places unlock after doing stuff and waiting a couple of days. In the case of Club LOL, you have to first unlock the Convenience Store upgrade in the Nookling's shop and wait 5 days after Shrunk asks you to gather signatures and hand it in. To unlock the Convenience store you have to have a house, spend at least 12,000 bells in the Nookling's shop or buy 15 items, and wait 10 days. Needless to say, you won't be seeing KK play for quite some time. Unless you're a filthy, filthy time lord.

Does anyone have a watering can or an axe I could buy off em or in their town? Really need them as my store keeps only selling fishing poles and shovels...

FC: 1461-6195-0867

Scoot2005

Banned
Jesus, I'm living in the game. I just can't stop thinking about it.
FINALLY. :Q__

I really want to put Song of Storm as my town medley, do you know where can I find a good one?

Thats what mine is set as. Google it it'll be on the first page as a Youtube video. Read the comments on the first page of the video for improvements. Worked out great for me.

Insaniac

Sooo, I traded my initial perfect peach for my friends perfect cherry. Planted it. The next day an animal moved in and planted his house right on top of my sapling :(

So anyone wanna donate a perfect fruit to me? I can give bells if you want

Unicorn

So i got a stupid lucky agrias butterfly and can't beat it. Have a few rare beetles but want to save them for last. Only a beetle chair so far. I want the cicada stereo sooooo bad. Bird wings can't beat that agrias :(

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
Anyone have their gates open to visitors?
Katie the cat wants me to bring her to another town, and I can bring some pears along too.

FC:5214-9767-9982
Spencer from ButtBarn

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Kinda messed up on the contest. Handed in a stag and got 100 pts, so I figured alright, I'll hand in another of the same type and see if it goes over at all. It did....by 31 points lol. I don't think I'm going to beat that and won't try. Got a snail clock and a ladybug carpet.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
So i got a stupid lucky agrias butterfly and can't beat it. Have a few rare beetles but want to save them for last. Only a beetle chair so far. I want the cicada stereo sooooo bad. Bird wings can't beat that agrias :(

Mine did! The Agrias came in at 79, and my bird wing was like 91. Both were standard/smallish though.

Here's my first texture creation.. my town is Irish themed:
tumblr_mog2hhZCyJ1svd528o1_400.jpg

CoolZombie

Forgive me if this is obvious, but if I want to trade with someone do I leave stuff in the locker at the station for them, or actually meet up in their or my town and drop the item for them?

Apologies, I'm new to AC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom