• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrsDvl

Stupid bug event.. I just wanted to start a new project, but i can't cause of the bug off

I just dug up a mega sputnoid. What do I do with those?

Coquette

Is it after 7 PM in anyone's town? I'd really like t go tothe island to beetle hunt. Only got a beetle chair and a snail clock. Current record holder is a cyclommatus stag at 128. My gold stag and Hercules were subpar and couldn't beat it.

It is in mine. My FC is 2552-0543-6311.

PixieProxy

Neo Member
Added you guys feel free to add me back. Also PM you guys to let you no.
my fc is 3437-4410-3259

btw anyone got a spare Axe i can buy or trade oranges for?

I have oranges! Not sure if there are any left today tho

Also it says you're only a provisionally registered friend, did you add me yet or mistype? ;s

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Forgive me if this is obvious, but if I want to trade with someone do I leave stuff in the locker at the station for them, or actually meet up in their or my town and drop the item for them?

Apologies, I'm new to AC...

Generally, people just place the objects on the ground, but if you're worried about it, Re-tail is always an option.

Put it up for auction for however much money you want, let them buy it. It doesn't work as well for trading physical objects, but whatcha gonna do?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Hi,

Noob AC player here..

anyone in need of a bug net or shovel? I would love to buy a fishing rod, axe or sling shot in someone's town.

I'm 3652-1612-6002

I will have some apples soon by the way, but I sold of the entire first batch.. :(

theeraser

Why does my chick come out of her house sometimes and yawn or sweat or something? I can't figure out exactly what she's doing but I've seen it happen like twice so far.
She's sweating! Are you wearing long-sleeves? It means what you have on is too warm for the weather.

I don't think anything actually comes out of it, but there you go.

Linius

Approval at 94%. So close but yet so far. All my flowers are shiny so can't be watering them now. Have been talking a lot with the town folks. I'm mostly fishing now hoping for stuff like boots or a tire to recycle :p

SuperSah

Banned
Approval at 94%. So close but yet so far. All my flowers are shiny so can't be watering them now. Have been talking a lot with the town folks. I'm mostly fishing now hoping for stuff like boots or a tire to recycle :p

I'm at 80% and it won't go higher. Watered all my plants, etc. :c

Is there a daily cap?

Is it possible for a neighbors house to be built over some growing trees? I had some perfect fruit planted somewhere in front of my house, where a new neighbor moved in. Did the game just destroy my trees? :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is it possible for a neighbors house to be built over some growing trees? I had some perfect fruit planted somewhere in front of my house, where a new neighbor moved in. Did the game just destroy my trees? :(

I think the game will first try to move them, and if there is no spot, then destroy them.

Animekatt

When building extra rooms in your house, do you need to have different wallpapers/flooring, or does it use just 1 of each for the whole house?

Scoot2005

Banned
So I just found out you can use the d-pad to quickly rotate between equiptment! Press left or right to rotate through all the equiptment in your inventory. Press down to unequip. Hope it helps! Don't kill me if this is old news....

So I chopped all my palms on my non online tortemer island... Can I never get them back since I can't bring any palm tree fruits or saplings back? :(

The offline island dosnt reset btw

So I just found out you can use the d-pad to quickly rotate between equiptment! Press left or right to rotate through all the equiptment in your inventory. Press down to unequip. Hope it helps! Don't kill me if this is old news....
Kills you anyway.

It actually makes me so happy seeing posts like this. You're in for a nice ride with AC.

Elija2

Goddamnit, I gave Nate an agrias butterfly and it scores 101, up from my previous record of like 60-something. I then gave him 3 birdwings, but they all got a lower score (one of them got exactly 101 but he didn't give me anything for that). Looks like all I'm getting is a firefly lamp.

tm24

So I chopped all my palms on my non online tortemer island... Can I never get them back since I can't bring any palm tree fruits or saplings back? :(

The offline island dosnt reset btw

Its possible to get some palm tree fruit from one the tours, the diving one i think so you can restock that way.

Anyone have any peaches? Need some peaches and my fruit orchard is complete

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The best way to get bug items I'm guessing is to visit someone's town before they've competed. You will get rewarded for beating the current record without effecting the current standing. Thus you should be able to get items for low scoring bugs.

Roto13

Wish I hadn't sold that piece of gold ore I found before I realized it had a use.

Also wish there was a way to get minerals besides finding that one rock every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom