• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I take this Phineas guy is Animals Crossings achievments. He just appeared in my town and gave me a badge.

BM0xi0hCMAAsxud.jpg

Does kind of mean i've spend too much time fishing lol

I have the fishing one and the bug one. LOL

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I think 90 % of my friend list are playing AC at the moment. Must be doing alright, numberwise

Mendoza

It seems that if you submit anything for the bug contest that you caught prior to the contest date, color and luster will always be (or have a very high probability) of being 'lacking'. I had a bunch of stuff from in my island box that I had forgotten about, so I found out the hard way.

Keep that in mind for future contests, fellow entomologists.

Jofamo

Hey guys, I need some quick info. How do multiple saves work on this? I'm at work and I've told my GF to go on and move into my town on my 3DS. I realise I'm the mayor and she's just a normal villager, but what the hell happens to resources?

Are we going to squabble over the fruit that grows and the fossils to dig up and thigs to buy and whatnot? Will it be down to who wakes up first and gets on the 3DS. Have I made a huge mistake lol?

Or do we have our own stuff like that. Can she plant trees? Make villagers move out? Eat my daily fortune cookie?

HELP lol

Meia

At first I didn't know what it was.
Then at the half way point, I realized it was perfect.
I wouldn't mind hearing that every day, seems like it'd be pretty great.

The best is whatever one you come up with, you'll hear dozens of variations of it all throughout the town. Love the museum one the most atm. :D

Welp, gate is open. If you want to visit a poor town, come on over. Maybe I have bugs or something that would interest you. Only got apples for fruit though.

3995-6499-7707
Brinstar

Bankoiia

I need more foreign fruit! Only have pears and peaches so far!

Feel free to add me, and let me know if you do by pm or in this thread!
2535-3600-3509

EDIT: Added you, abstract.

Jofamo

Hey guys, I need some quick info. How do multiple saves work on this? I'm at work and I've told my GF to go on and move into my town on my 3DS. I realise I'm the mayor and she's just a normal villager, but what the hell happens to resources?

Are we going to squabble over the fruit that grows and the fossils to dig up and thigs to buy and whatnot? Will it be down to who wakes up first and gets on the 3DS. Have I made a huge mistake lol?

Or do we have our own stuff like that. Can she plant trees? Make villagers move out? Eat my daily fortune cookie?

HELP lol

Anyone? I can't find any info on this online :(

Anyone? I can't find any info on this online :(
You share the towns resources; that means even the shops, if you buy out the shops stuff it will appear empty to your girlfriend.

If you dig the fossils and take the fruit, then they'll be gone for her as well.

Saying that, me and my girlfriend share a town and we have loads of fun catching bugs/fish and completing the museum.

She can plant trees and destroy your village if she wants, she can do all the same stuff you can.

Meier

Hey guys, I just visited the island on my fiancee's town.. what can I do about getting all of my stuff back? If I leave it in the basket, will it transfer over to my town? Or if I go back to my town and drop stuff off and then return, will items still be in the basket?

Thanks!

Jofamo

You share the towns resources; that means even the shops, if you buy out the shops stuff it will appear empty to your girlfriend.

If you dig the fossils and take the fruit, then they'll be gone for her as well.

Saying that, me and my girlfriend share a town and we have loads of fun catching bugs/fish and completing the museum.

Thanks for the help, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear lol. It's gonna be tough telling her not to shake all my perfect apples everytime she sees them :p

Marvie_3

Banned
I really wish the 3DS XL had better quality speakers. The music in this game is so good but it sounds so crappy without headphones.

exfatal

It seems that if you submit anything for the bug contest that you caught prior to the contest date, color and luster will always be (or have a very high probability) of being 'lacking'. I had a bunch of stuff from in my island box that I had forgotten about, so I found out the hard way.

Keep that in mind for future contests, fellow entomologists.

AH no wonder my rainbow beetle only got like 60 points.. thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom