• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Anyone have an axe or slingshot for sale in their shop? Been wanting to start organizing my trees, and those presents on balloons keep mocking me. :(

Tnetennba

Phil decided the best place to put his house would be right below mine so that I can see it every time I step out of my front door.

He must be purged.

Cody_D165

Banned
Pattern maker is perfect for sprites. I made this flag because my town is named Pallet :p

HNI_0009_zps09e19f9b.jpg

Linius

Anyone have an axe or slingshot for sale in their shop? Been wanting to start organizing my trees, and those presents on balloons keep mocking me. :(

Yeah, I've been looking for both these items (and a swimsuit) for quite some time. Hard to come by when the game just started.

Linius

Best place to find the swimsuit is in the Island shop.

Well I saw one today when I visited a friends island. It said that it cost 60 medals. And I know club membership is also 50 medals. So if someone would sell a wetsuit to me for bells that would be a lot easier :p

Chopper

Getting stuck into some tours on the island for the first time with Dandy Crocodile. It's fucking awesome!

Edit: Or at least I was. I've got to go to bed, but that was fucking awesome man. Thanks.

Well first of all, the Night Owl ordinance will keep things open till later.

But aside from shops, the Island is a great (and fruitful) way to kill some time at night. Alternatively you can travel to someone's town from a different time zone where stuff is still open. The Island becomes available on... the 4th day, I think.

Awesome!! That night owl thing sounds like what I need.

There's an island too? Sweet. Can't wait to check that out. I'm sure this was common knowledge, but I never followed the game until I bought it. :p

Fey

Banned
So this has become the 3rd Animal Crossing that has taught me to save the fuck out of the game.

Spent ~1.5 hours designing a shirt, found a damn tarantula when, while moving my player downwards, the 3DS suddenly went haywire; all buttons stopped working, and the system seemed to believe that I was tilting the control pad down. Went to the home screen, but couldn't work with the touch screen because the selecting icon thing was furiously moving up and down without my control. Had to shut off the system and receive a visit from Mr. Resetti (whose speech has been shortened thank GOD). Works fine now, but I'm really scared of tilting the control pad down. @___@

BTW, when is the night owl stuff available? :O

I am so annoyed, I kind of feel like I don't want to start again... I might redownload it onto a different SD card - which would be annoying because I would be wanting to download all my other games again...

if you have access to a PC with an SD card reader you can just copy the data from the old card to the new, no need to download anything again.

britt0n

Neo Member
If I am the mayor in my town, and my wife starts a character in my town, and If I pick all of the fruit in the city, will they all be gone when she reboots into her game? What I'm asking is fruit independent per character?

Getting stuck into some tours on the island for the first time with Dandy Crocodile. It's fucking awesome!

Edit: Or at least I was. I've got to go to bed, but that was fucking awesome man. Thanks.

Ahhh that error at least was merciful and toward the beginning. I had a shark pulled up right when it happened, though.

At least you got some 16 medals out of that trip.

Thanks for coming over! All your items should be in your basket on your dock.

Guise, I'm opening my town for a few, hit me up! I can offer you tons of peaches, two cherries, and two bananas per person (up to two gafers for now). I also have about 5 free fossils.

Friend code: 0387 - 8783 - 3754

McSpidey

I just started so don't have anything to share but would love if someone with an axe and net let me get them :)

FC: 4639-8975-4105

EDIT: Just added you ridley

Unicorn

man :(

as terrible as that is tho, be glad you just played 2 hours. Believe me soon enough you'll be in a state where if you lose your save you might just give up on fucking videogames
Seriously. If it happens I will probably stop playing games for the foreseeable future. I don't even want to entertain the thought, but every time I open my 3DS, Iget that skip in my heart.

Linius

Guise, I'm opening my town for a few, hit me up! I can offer you tons of peaches, two cherries, and two bananas per person (up to two gafers for now). I also have about 5 free fossils.

Do you also happen to have a store that is selling a slingshot or axe? :p

Linius

nope, sorry :( I bought my axe today. You can have mine, but I'm not sure if those are tradeable?

Well yeah, you can put it on the ground for others to grab it. But that's not worth the trouble for an axe. I'll just wait for someone who has it in their shop, enjoy your axe :p

McSpidey

Do you have to be friends on both sides to travel? Or are provisional friends ok? I'm trying to visit ridley but it's not coming up.

pulga

Banned

Are you still open? Would love yo go hang out a bit.

Fc: 2191 7676 2318

With Chopper tonight I bore witness to what is quite possibly my favorite Kapp'n song.

tumblr_mogq46tWBR1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Do you have to be friends on both sides to travel? Or are provisional friends ok? I'm trying to visit ridley but it's not coming up.

Provisional friends don't work, you both have to add eachother.
If the other person is in a town with you and you don't have them added you can add them from in-game, though.

Linius

Are you still open? Would love yo go hang out a bit.

Fc: 2191 7676 2318

Are you cheating on me Pulga? :(

Provisional friends don't work, you both have to add eachother.
If the other person is in a town with you and you don't have them added you can add them from in-game, though.

It's kinda a silly that I need to add every single person. I don't remember who most of these people are anyways. Nintendo should enable me to give people in my friendslist a name of my own choosing so I can recognize them.

It's kinda a silly that I need to add every single person. I don't remember who most of these people are anyways.

Yeah, something I noticed and have taken to is putting my GAF name as my 3DS status message.
Some have their Mii with their GAF name.
Whatever works so I'm not wondering who a random "Fred" is or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom