• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

Should have polished them off beforehand.

You'd best start believing in unfinishable backlogs.

I think it's mostly cause it's early in the game.

Eventually when I get all the house upgrades and such I guess I could theorically get to that Animal Crossing point where you just spend like 1 or 2 hours a day with it. Leaving room to other games...

Gorramit, game crashed :/

I love this game, but seriously, F the netcode

Edit: pulga, town is open again. I have enough time to let you take the fruit. Need to go after that. Let's do this tomorrow. i gotta go.

Made a Superman shirt in honor of Man of Steel :)
Now if only Kicks would open up and the Abel sisters could sell some pants!
Love this game

Quick time question.

I don't intend to time travel, don't see a need, if I could play Style Savvy daily for 365 days to get all the Daily Exclusives I can do this!

Buuuut, I'm going to Europe on Monday, and will be gone a week. Seven hour time difference from where I am in the US now, at that is a LITTLE too much for me to juggle. So I want to reset my stuff for the week I'm there and change it back afterwards...

So other than forgoing turnips for the next two weeks, is there anything else I should watch out for? I don't want to break things, I just want to be able to know what time it is!!! D:

*whisper* I hope this is OK and the AC gods won't kill me...

yeah, it won't be an issue really. and if you want to really play it safe don't turn the clock back until you wake up the morning after you get back.

Generally time travel becomes an issue when you go really far in advance - like if you set it to winter to build a snowman, you'll get a ton of weeds and your town message board will be all screwed up even after you set it back to the current time.

Iacobellis

Gorramit, game crashed :/

I love this game, but seriously, F the netcode

Edit: pulga, town is open again. I have enough time to let you take the fruit. Need to go after that. Let's do this tomorrow. i gotta fo.

My brother and I got an error message today. On a local network. 3DS to 3DS. Ten feet away.

WHY?

bs000

Aw, I didn't get to celebrate the opening of my new bridge or start a new public works project today because of the bug off.

Just finished this.

tumblr_mogtj7Si1W1sukkejo1_400.jpg

Also, did anybody else see that the 3DS browser upload app page expanded its services?
You can now post to Facebook and the compatible games have been expanded.

• New Leaf
  • nintendogs + cats
  • Style Savvy
  • Freakyforms
  • Pilotwings
  • Pushmo and Crashmo

Pretty cool.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So if by chance anyone here gets a visit for me (Banana), I would apologize beforehand that due to the crappiness of my connection I am rather prone to sudden DCs >__________>

What would show on the other player's screen if a player visiting his/her town suddenly DCed?

Gurrry

I wanna buy the game but dont necessarily have a lot of time to put into it. But ive really wanted to get a 3DS game for awhile now.. I also dont have anyone to play with.

Should I pull the trigger?

Salsa

villagers can put their home's KK song up for sale on retail too

I have KK Salsa, The K Funk and Space KK

first two bought from a japanese town and the last one put up by my Flo on the flea market.

Space has the best art:

tumblr_mogo4wwlCL1sv134do1_400.jpg

Roto13

So if by chance anyone here gets a visit for me (Banana), I would apologize beforehand that due to the crappiness of my connection I am rather prone to sudden DCs >__________>

What would show on the other player's screen if a player visiting his/her town suddenly DCed?

Everything resets to the last time the game was saved and everyone gets kicked back to their original towns.

I also dont have anyone to play with.

You have a threadful of people to play with.

Forkball

Oh snap, someone is in my campsite. I'm trying to get him to move into my town, but he says he likes his town better.

Also I got a reset center in my options for public works, but it's 400k and looks like a manhole. Ressetti related?

Won the Bug-Off and got three pieces of the bug series furniture. Plus, my garden shop opened today and the fountain PW was completed.

Awesome day.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna buy the game but dont necessarily have a lot of time to put into it. But ive really wanted to get a 3DS game for awhile now.. I also dont have anyone to play with.

Yes. It actually works really well if you want to play in small chunks. And you can always share your FC on Gaf to visit other towns.

Also I got a reset center in my options for public works, but it's 400k and looks like a manhole. Ressetti related?

Yeah, that's how you get Resetti.
Once you've shut off without saving once he says he's been out of work but by building the reset center he is employed and will bug you if you shut down without saving first.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Everything resets to the last time the game was saved and everyone gets kicked back to their original towns..

I meant "from", not "for."

Anyways, even the other visitors who do not DC gets kicked back too?

If that's true, damn, I am sorry to those town I have visited that got DCed by me v___v

But you've had the game for what, a month now?

I had a digital copy that's tied to a 3DS capture box in the office, which was the primary town I used for the review - time travelling a lot at the end just to unlock some of the features, get some Halloween and winter capture, etc. The physical copy came a few weeks later, and that one I kept pure to be my permanent town. During the review process I really only played enough to do some street passing, etc.

So in other words, I'm probably only a week and a half ahead of everyone else with this town.

Seigyoku

yeah, it won't be an issue really. and if you want to really play it safe don't turn the clock back until you wake up the morning after you get back.

Generally time travel becomes an issue when you go really far in advance - like if you set it to winter to build a snowman, you'll get a ton of weeds and your town message board will be all screwed up even after you set it back to the current time.

Weeds and roaches and eewwww.

Thanks for the advice!

No doubt, yes. You don't have to spend a lot of time playing. After the initial newness and addiction you can play small doses at a time and there a tons of people here to play with.

Unicorn

I had a digital copy that's tied to a 3DS capture box in the office, which was the primary town I used for the review - time travelling a lot at the end just to unlock some of the features, get some Halloween and winter capture, etc. The physical copy came a few weeks later, and that one I kept pure to be my permanent town. During the review process I really only played enough to do some street passing, etc.

So in other words, I'm probably only a week and a half ahead of everyone else with this town.
I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom