• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Some dame took me to an island today baby, gotta step it up.

Slide your gates open and gently let me in.

Need some sleep now :p

If the nooklings won't sell you the last tools you need and I have them I'll come visit again :)

Yeah, something I noticed and have taken to is putting my GAF name as my 3DS status message.
Some have their Mii with their GAF name.
Whatever works so I'm not wondering who a random "Fred" is or whatever.

Yeah, exactly this. But since I'm quite active on two forums (one in my own language) that still wouldn't do the trick :p

But the amount of Gaffers I've added is enormous. All of a sudden I had three "Matt's" :lol

I recognize the Gaffers from the community I frequent but that is about it.

Mik2121

I'm working on a small garden in front of my house, but I think I will have to work on some of it again later on...

BM2K7e_CUAAdaIU.jpg:large

Also stupid neighbor house so close to mine, messing up with my layouts :/

Novocaine

If all goes well I just scored myself a black Monster Hunter LE 3DS XL for a reasonable (retail) price. Animal Crossing will come next.

My life is over.

And my Vita is giving me a dirty look.

Linius

Over a million bells ready for turnips tomorrow. You all better post your prices next week!

I'm considering investing 50.000 bells in turnips. Any tips on that? For instance at what price should I buy and to what extent can the price of turnips rise?

SuperSah

Banned
Don't say that man, Vita is awesome. Yeah this will be a relapse. I spent waaaaaaaay too much time playing the original GCN one.

Meh, not keen on Vita. Find it awkward to hold as I like to have full coverage on my handhelds and the games aren't for me.

But you'll enjoy this game. Seriously never played almost a full day in 2 days. That's virtually the whole of yesterday..

SmithnCo

I'm considering investing 50.000 bells in turnips. Any tips on that? For instance at what price should I buy and to what extent can the price of turnips rise?

For buying, the price is usually around 90-110 bells per 10 turnips. Selling varies a lot more, it can go up to 990+. It's rare though, usually they'll offer under 100, but since you can sell at any town, chances are that someone here will have a good price eventually. I sold at around 490 last week, I'm hoping for even more this week.

Mokaman51

Neo Member
I think I have worked out the problem from 2 pages ago where my game file became corrupt, I have still lost everything, but I am feeling more optimistic and don't think I will worry about swapping the cars, unless the other one is bigger (need to check soon). I was researching about 3DS corrupt save files (for other games), a few people (one was about Resident Evil Revelations - on a GameFAQs thread), the person downloaded it the same way I did... DOWNLOAD LATER... It was actually downloading half way then I decided to press Download Later and put it to sleep because I thought it would be faster (just like that person).

So I think Download Later is actually the fault of save file corruption in downloadable titles, don't do it... I am still Repairing the game (which can only be done without sleep).

Linius

For buying, the price is usually around 90-110 bells per 10 turnips. Selling varies a lot more, it can go up to 990+. It's rare though, usually they'll offer under 100, but since you can sell at any town, chances are that someone here will have a good price eventually. I sold at around 490 last week, I'm hoping for even more this week.

Hmm, 490 would turn a profit of somewhere around 170.000 when investing 50.000 as I'm planning to do. With the power of Gaf and the internet I should be able to sell my turnips at someones town for a good price. It almost seems like a steady investment with these possibilities :p

Anyone who hasn't been able to go to the island yet want to make a trip with me? My Retail will be open for another 3.5 hours. PM your FC.

So it's evening? If so I'm interested. Fuck sleep :p

Roto13

I do a thing where I want someone to leave so I start bullying them (pushing them around, hitting them with my net) but then I start feeling guilty so I write them a letter apologizing and telling them they can stay and I attach a random gift. Then I take a step back and remember that these aren't actually people. Then I mail the letter anyway.

Someone help me.

Even though Chow's house is in a totally inconvenient area, I felt bad for hitting him with my shovel and pushing him into pitfalls.

Now I'm trying to make him my friend.

Oh Animal Crossing.

Seigyoku

Quick time question.

I don't intend to time travel, don't see a need, if I could play Style Savvy daily for 365 days to get all the Daily Exclusives I can do this!

Buuuut, I'm going to Europe on Monday, and will be gone a week. Seven hour time difference from where I am in the US now, at that is a LITTLE too much for me to juggle. So I want to reset my stuff for the week I'm there and change it back afterwards...

So other than forgoing turnips for the next two weeks, is there anything else I should watch out for? I don't want to break things, I just want to be able to know what time it is!!! D:

*whisper* I hope this is OK and the AC gods won't kill me...

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
you guys have so much more furniture than I do. Between the drip of nookling junction and re-tail, I've got so little to work with.

Mokaman51

Neo Member
Is restarting till I get my perfect town map gonna' ruin my game save again... It won't, but still very angry about everything I lost...

Salsa

OoT3D and Luigi's Mansion 2 are never getting finished are they

thank god I played OOT like 5 times and that Dark Moon is light in story

how do I go back to other 3DS games halp

Betty

Banned
OoT3D and Luigi's Mansion 2 are never getting finished are they

thank god I played OOT like 5 times and that Dark Moon is light in story

how do I go back to other 3DS games halp

Should have polished them off beforehand.

You'd best start believing in unfinishable backlogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom