• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurrry

37 dollars later... getting dat digital version.

Ill post my FC once I get started up. What is the first thing I should focus on doing?

Gvaz

Banned
I made some ugly ass furniture with cyrus hell yeah

add me back
create.php

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
37 dollars later... getting dat digital version.

Ill post my FC once I get started up. What is the first thing I should focus on doing?

It depends on what time it is where you are. If it's late, your stores might be closed and your neighbours asleep. There might not be much you can do in that case. If it's still early, talk to your neighbours, sell some of your native fruit to get some bells, buy some tools and basically do what you want. Though you should see Tom Nook to get started on your house.

Gurrry

It depends on what time it is where you are. If it's late, your stores might be closed and your neighbours asleep. There might not be much you can do in that case. If it's still early, talk to your neighbours, sell some of your native fruit to get some bells, buy some tools and basically do what you want. Though you should see Tom Nook to get started on your house.

Im in central timezone, so yea i will probably have to mess with my 3ds clock and cheat because of work/school/life. But hopefully that doesnt ruin the game too much.

Is there a way to redeem a digital download on club nintendo?

Ahh GAF!! I finally dished out the cash to buy the game, and I was so excited to play the game I didn't check to see if I had enough space on my SD card, and sure enough I didn't. :(

Betty

Banned
Oh wow, I thought all the things I'd put in my friends drop box while visiting her Island would only show up in her town. The fact they get transported over to mine is just glorious.

Velcro Fly

So who wants to help a guy get some different kinds of fruit? I have peaches and still have a few extra to trade for another kind of fruit.

Salsa

fun fact: one of the times I was in charge of music at a local pub's party my "DJ name" on the pamphlet was KK Slider. I used a different name each time. Im talking years before this game was announced and KK became a DJ.

gimme a check

one_kill

Does anyone have any oranges, peaches, apples, pears, or coconuts to spare?
I don't have much to offer since I just started playing, but I do have berries.

Also looking for a net and watering can.

Here's my FC:
It's 0103 9712 6861

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Won the bug catching contest! Good start to a good first day. Now to figure out how to unlock KK before next Saturday...

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Does anyone have any oranges, peaches, apples, pears, or coconuts to spare?
I don't have much to offer since I just started playing, but I do have berries.

Also looking for a net and watering can.

Here's my FC:
It's 0103 9712 6861

The mayor's secretary will GIVE you a watering can for free if you talk to her enough.

Ozone

What was your highest scoring bug from the Bug-Off?

I got a 94 point butterfly from the Island.
100 for a Birdwing Butterfly. Wasn't sure after that if it went past 100, but I guess it does!

Also, I'm still looking for a slingshot or axe if anyone's shop has one available.

Velcro Fly

I'm making decent enough bells just randomly fishing things out of the river. Made like 20k relatively quickly. Think I'll be upgrading beyond just a tent pretty soon!

dyls

Going to add everyone from the past few pages and the next few. Please add me as well. Have oranges, and soon apples and pears.

FC: 3368-1665-9364

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom