• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've upgraded my house TWICE and Tortimer still hasn't shown up. I'm tired of waiting. I want to go to the island and get fruit. I only have one perfect peach and one cherry, but I'd gladly give someone them in exchange for apples or oranges or pears.

FC: 3926-4911-8234

katkombat

Banned
Adding some people. Pretty sure my ID is katkombat as well.

edit: I know I have to put a friend code stahp making fun of me. I was trying to find it, here:

Quote to see? (Is that what email tags means?)

Lkr

What is the interest rate and how long do they have to stay in the bank?
Any euros up yet that want to let me visit for turnips?

Betty

Banned
What is the interest rate and how long do they have to stay in the bank?
Any euros up yet that want to let me visit for turnips?

They just need to be in the bank by the end of the month I think, no idea what the interest rate is.

I've been assaulted by no less than four beehives in the process of shaking down my town's trees, and I'm only half finished. Rub Hive's sacred rite of passage, or the sadistic whims of an uncaring god?

Edit: another one. I immediately ran to Static the Squirrel(?) for aid from the merciless creatures, and he simply mocked my increasingly swollen face. Welcome to the List, Static.

I've upgraded my house TWICE and Tortimer still hasn't shown up. I'm tired of waiting. I want to go to the island and get fruit. I only have one perfect peach and one cherry, but I'd gladly give someone them in exchange for apples or oranges or pears.

FC: 3926-4911-8234
I have pears.
FCC: 2105-8689-5478

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Dat 17% approval! First timer, guess it's time to change flag and tune, and bribe everyone with furniture. And I need that watering can

Gurrry

So does time traveling ruin your game?

I did it because I couldnt get a shovel until tomorrow because the shops were closed.

Kangi

I enjoy going to the towns of noobs on my friends list and showering bells on them.

hpuak.gif

moolamb

I don't know what happened today.

I wandered into a store just to kill some time. I've never owned a handheld console nor even given it a thought - I'd always assumed that portable games are for ADD kids who couldn't handle reading a book on the bus or waiting 5 minutes for something. But a few hours later it's still sinking in: I now own a new 3DS XL and Animal Crossing.

I blame all of you guys in this thread. And the lack of Wii U games.

Salsa

you know I remember Kevin on Mega64 a week ago or so saying Animal Crossing is "like popping bubblewrap" and I think it's the best description the series has ever had.

Tenck

So does time traveling ruin your game?

I did it because I couldnt get a shovel until tomorrow because the shops were closed.

It'll ruin the game for you if all you do is go forward in time to get everything you want. No sense of accomplishment for me if I just go forward in time when things aren't going well.

Other than that, the game doesn't punish you for doing your own thing. Unless you want to buy red turnips, but then you'd just have to change the OS time clock too. Which isn't too difficult.

Gurrry

It'll ruin the game for you if all you do is go forward in time to get everything you want. No sense of accomplishment for me if I just go forward in time when things aren't going well.

Other than that, the game doesn't punish you for doing your own thing. Unless you want to buy red turnips, but then you'd just have to change the OS time clock too. Which isn't too difficult.

Sweet.

Im gonna change it back to regular time before I go back to bed, but i was litterally stuck with nothing to do. I just downloaded the game.. so i want to atleast play it! haha

katkombat

Banned
Hmmm...how do I get to the spreadsheet? (To see people, not edit mine) I read the whole OP and can't find it... :/ I quoted but it brings me to the submission page.

you know I remember Kevin on Mega64 a week ago or so saying Animal Crossing is "like popping bubblewrap" and I think it's the best description the series has ever had.

Haha yeah, that's pretty prefect. I don't know why, but it can be, idk 3 in the morning, all shops closed, all neighbors asleep and I can just run around my town doing nothing basically, scout out for bugs and fish and not get bored. It's so weird. I'm so glad it grabbed me again a second time around. Was afraid this "magic" would have only happened once, with wild world but, nope, its still so damn engulfing.

trinest

Thank you! The Nintendo site doesn't seem to work in Australia yet so I was waiting for some kind of alternative. This works great. And now a photo recap of my first few days.

Works fine for me.

I enjoy going to the towns of noobs on my friends list and showering bells on them.

hpuak.gif

Dispite my occasional TT and the island, I'm yet to reach that point. I still need the bells for myself dam it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom