• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

OoT3D and Luigi's Mansion 2 are never getting finished are they

thank god I played OOT like 5 times and that Dark Moon is light in story

how do I go back to other 3DS games halp

I have the same problem. I bought Fire Emblem with Animal Crossing and so far I've only played about 3 hours of Fire Emblem.

Yeah, that's how you get Resetti.
Once you've shut off without saving once he says he's been out of work but by building the reset center he is employed and will bug you if you shut down without saving first.

Does it only show up if you've reset at least once? I don't want to reset my game because I'm weird like that but I want to build the reset center for completionist's sake.

I just saw a gif of the whole gold set for the first time and holy shit

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9m3qfGgFc1rswueuo2_250.gif

not in IMG tags in case anyone doesnt want it "spoiled" I guess

Oh man.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man the island is broken as fuck. :lol I made 100,000+ bells in one trip. And that was in spite of the fact that I donated a bunch of valuable stuff to the museum.

Totakeke

Which GAFer is this, fess up. Unfortunately I already forgot his name, dangit. Laptop on cardboard boxes? Genius way to save some money.

ijaC34z.jpg

His choice of music is also strangely appropriate. Catchy too I should add.

A5Ztmb1.png

Of course, can't be a GAFer without passing down the sacred phrase.

R1Pg9bc.jpg

After the bug contest I went to the island to get some flowers.

Randomly checked how many medals I had - and I had 50. so I joined Club Tortimer. I hadn't planned on doing that today.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Man, I was scared that I missed KK because I didn't play from 8-12 tonight. It's a relief to know that he's just not accessible yet.

pariah164

I won the bug contest.

Never again. So over my prizes. May open my town tomorrow and just sit them in front of the station. First come, first served.

So my boyfriend chopped most of my coconut trees down on the island thinking it would just reset when we left. Should I make him plant all new trees or will the stumps grow back?

Teggy

If people want a way to upload pictures that doesn't involve any of their social media feeds, you can email directly to a photobucket account, and gmail works on the 3DS browser for doing the emailing.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I snatched the contest winning butterfly right from under Cherry's fat annoying nose.

She was SO close to catching it and I nabbed it right before she could.

I bought this today because I have no self-control. It's my first Animal Crossing, and I spent my first hour or so in Rub Hive running around catching bugs. I was able to get two 78-pointers, but nothing higher. Damn frog, telling me my birdwing butterfly wasn't up to par. :shakesfist

Is there no way to off your citizens? I'm cool with most of my creepy animal-human abominations, but Winnie the Horse has got to go.

I had a 138 point cyclommatus stag. Which was huge overkill because second place only had 74 points. My villager must suck at bug catching, or something.

similar,villager had 68. best i could do was match that (which doesn't get you first place) but then I nabbed a birdwing for 113 points.

Velcro Fly

Caught a Hammerhead Shark!

Unfortunately the shops are closed and my bags are full. Can I just store stuff and keep fishing? Or will my fish go bad sitting in a storage locker overnight?

I missed my chance at buying the shovel because of watching stupid hockey too. Did get a fishing pole though.

Shiggie

I just downloaded the game a few hours ago. how do I get the net? I have the fishing rod and the shovel. I want to collect more stuff.

FC: 0001 - 4154 - 7751
Add me. I want friends.

Is there no way to off your citizens? I'm cool with most of my creepy animal-human abominations, but Winnie the Horse has got to go.

Just don't talk to her. I hear being mean like hitting them with nets will drive them away, but now I'm picturing her packing her boxes while crying because of the mean bully who won't leave her alone.

Ferga

My house is just packed. I had a few neighbours over to visit and there was only one space to stand in.

Need to expand so badly

Kinvara

Unfortunately the shops are closed and my bags are full. Can I just store stuff and keep fishing? Or will my fish go bad sitting in a storage locker overnight?

I missed my chance at buying the shovel because of watching stupid hockey too. Did get a fishing pole though.

Fish don't go bad.

It's also fun to put them on display. I have a pet whale shark in my house.

suzu

Seems like the best way is to just ignore them completely and they will eventually move out (in a few weeks)?

If they try to speak to you after you've been ignoring them for awhile, it might be them telling you that they are thinking about moving out (I think you can say yes/no at this point).

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Display it in your house.

milkham

is anyone in a timezone where re-tail is still open? I want to sell off some sharks and beetles so i can roll around in my bells, i can bring mangos, durian, apples

fc: 3239-2769-8151

Kangi

tumblr_mogxw2sjge1svf3yto1_400.jpg

May have been a tad... overkill...

Also, for those wanting an open store, 5155 - 2983 - 3034. Quote and exchange and I'll let you in.

ramyeon

If people want a way to upload pictures that doesn't involve any of their social media feeds, you can email directly to a photobucket account, and gmail works on the 3DS browser for doing the emailing.
Thank you! The Nintendo site doesn't seem to work in Australia yet so I was waiting for some kind of alternative. This works great. And now a photo recap of my first few days.

HNI_0013_MPO_zps0462893b.jpg
HNI_0019_MPO_zps417bbd4b.jpg

HNI_0020_MPO_zpse29a2e83.jpg
HNI_0021_MPO_zps17cc50f6.jpg

HNI_0022_MPO_zps062c0f4a.jpg
HNI_0025_MPO_zps517befcc.jpg

HNI_0035_MPO_zps275ce65b.jpg
HNI_0039_MPO_zps21e6dd69.jpg

HNI_0042_MPO_zps39e0acc1.jpg
HNI_0043_MPO_zps4283d9de.jpg

HNI_0046_MPO_zps82496e58.jpg

one_kill

is anyone in a timezone where re-tail is still open? I want to sell off some sharks and beetles so i can roll around in my bells, i can bring mangos, durian, apples

fc: 3239-2769-8151
Yes, add me
Would like mangos and a durian!
Just no running :p

Here's my FC:
It's 0103 9712 6861

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom