• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

tumblr_miybnigS5L1s708wno1_400.jpg

Nice! :lol

XaosWolf

but how does that let me buy the game early digitally without having to buy another 3DS XL

also will they fix the scratches on my current 3DS XL

and how will they fulfill my need to go to new york city

i mean it's the big apple not the big cherry

i do not know much about cherries

You lucked out, friend. According to Wikipedia:

C997nGf.png

B00TE

Wow. Happy we get four choices to sift from now at least. Less time spent resetting if things don't end up well.

While we're kind of talking about the town projects... If there's one disappointing thing about this game for me, it's the lack of any projects on the beach. :( I would have loved to see beach chairs, umbrellas, sand castles, etc.

gotta save it for the next revision right??
Aww, really? I'd love stuff like that (I live very close the beach myself).

Philia

Wow. Happy we get four choices to sift from now at least. Less time spent resetting if things don't end up well.

I know. I thought that sharing the fact of "ideal" layouts will be very beneficial for everyone involved who's going invest their bulk of their time in this game for over a year like I did. Choose wisely people!

Also... source.

kawanokatachi.png

You'll get a lot of crappy choices first.

Grizzo

While we're kind of talking about the town projects... If there's one disappointing thing about this game for me, it's the lack of any projects on the beach. :( I would have loved to see beach chairs, umbrellas, sand castles, etc.

gotta save it for the next revision right??

That's what I was thinking too... Maybe Nintendo will add this later on with a patch ?
One can only dream

I love the beach in the Animal Crossing series. I always find myself wandering on it !

SmithnCo

Ew, the river that starts at the top and ends at the leftmost side is cringe-inducing. Actually any river starting at A is pretty bad.

Stoof

I don't like any of the ones that have the river making the part of the beach you swim to really small. Like any of the A6-F6.

leroidys

I keep trying to get excited about this game, then I come in here and people are talking about how they hope their city has exciting looking fruit.

:|

I think I just want that firs time AC feel again.

Agreed. -.-' I cannot believe how many obnoxious ones there are.

Sure but only if you don't mind wasting a valuable space for an Orchard or a huge garden for an example.

I dunno. I kinda like the idea of just making something beautiful with that I've been given. No plans to reset because of fruit, villagers, or layout. That first town I step into will be my town and I will own it like a boss
after I get done paying Nook back for everything

BooJoh

I primarily cared about the save issue inasmuch as I was concerned my SD card might possibly crap out and destroy my town—could I back it up periodically? No. Physical release alleviates that concern for me since the save chips on Nintendo games are legendary. I wanted to back up in case of miscreants, too, but that seems impossible.

Here's one reference about the issue. I don't recall where the original was.

http://axaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=52160

I wonder if this has something to do with Pokémon X/Y in particular.

I know. I thought that sharing the fact of "ideal" layouts will be very beneficial for everyone involved who's going invest their bulk of their time in this game for over a year like I did. Choose wisely people!

Also... source.

kawanokatachi.png

Is it possible to tell which of those layouts have waterfalls?

Robin64

I dunno. I kinda like the idea of just making something beautiful with that I've been given. No plans to reset because of fruit, villagers, or layout. That first town I step into will be my town and I will own it like a boss
after I get done paying Nook back for everything

You'll pick the one you like best from the choice of four though, right?

I might do this too.

Yes. They all do. One where the river enters town and another at the beach cliff.

Philia

We're talking about rivers too. RIVERS.

Please be excited.

Yeah, what happened was...

FRUIT -> Orchards -> Rivers placement -> BAD LAYOUTS AHOY.

Every town has a waterfall by default. You can add another one by picking a kind of layout that allows for it. Don't ask me which one though, I have no idea.

Stoof

I probably wont reset at all unless all the town layouts are complete garbage, I can just get the other fruits from my fellow GAFfers!

Aggrotek

Also... source.

kawanokatachi.png

Wait so these are all the random choices but you'll only see 4 each time you start the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom