• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I'm going to start the incredible task of inputting everyone on the spreadsheet.

Wish me luck!

Also, is there a limit of friends on the 3DS?

SmithnCo

Agreed. Only problem is how far Re-Tail is from the dock. Like, it's pretty much as far as possible.

Yeah, that stinks. Getting Re-Tail at least relatively close to the dock will have to be another thing I look for.

But that layout maximizes the amount of beach you can walk along for fishing without having to find a bridge.

Good point, though couldn't you swim instead of finding a bride? Unless changing into swim gear is inconvenient. (I haven't seen how that works exactly)

I only have 2 people from ACGaf on my friendlist and I've already gotten more swaps than I have every time since... Aggrrrrrooooo.

Bro, I'll be your friend. Your stream was awesome and funny. Based on that alone, you're AC friend material!

You're not on the list though (unless I overlooked it) so let me know your FC.

Grizzo

I've added lots of people from here (you guys send great swapnotes !) but still I got room for more, so if you want to add me, here we go (while I still have my 3DS powered on) :

3179 6555 9880

I'm UTC +1 (but I play mostly at night).

Quote me or PM if you want me to add you back :D

lHRAOyC.jpg

Sketch by Kōsuke Fujishima

Betty

Banned
I've added lots of people from here (you guys send great swapnotes !) but still I got room for more, so if you want to add me, here we go (while I still have my 3DS powered on) :

3179 6555 9880

I'm UTC +1 (but I play mostly at night).

Quote me or PM if you want me to add you back :D

I'm also UTC +1, so if you've still got room I'll gladly add you.

I'm on the spreadsheet but here's my FC anyway:

0344 9267 8791

Good point, though couldn't you swim instead of finding a bride? Unless changing into swim gear is inconvenient. (I haven't seen how that works exactly)

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. Plus, you might even catch something else while you're swimming on the way there.
I think it takes some time to buy a swimsuit for yourself though to use at town. (rather than renting at the island)

Eyothrie

I've added two of you guys on my friends list, but I was hoping for more. Please add me and PM me your number!

Here's my number again:
1977-0216-0237

Stoof

I added a ton of people over the past two days, though I'd like to add some of the more active thread posters that I don't have already in a couple days since I'm assuming they'll be sticking with the game a long time. Going to have to trim some friends that don't play much when Pokemon rolls around. :(

gosox333

Okay, this'll be the first time I've done anything online with my 3DS that isn't random matchup MK7 or Pokemon, so I'm kinda sorta completely friendless.

Quote this/PM me if you're willing to add me and I'll add you!

FC: 1306-5220-1486

XaosWolf

I'm disappearing from this thread in the week between US and EU release to avoid any outright surprises, but I'll be back in force come our release. =D

I added a ton of people over the past two days, though I'd like to add some of the more active thread posters that I don't have already in a couple days since I'm assuming they'll be sticking with the game a long time. Going to have to trim some friends that don't play much when Pokemon rolls around. :(
I'm hoping that there is some overlap, otherwise I'll end up doing the same thing.

Elija2

How big are the towns in this game relative to previous AC games? I can't really tell just by looking at the layouts.

All of this layout talk is sending my perfectionist tendencies into overdrive. Good stuff to think about though. I don't care much about starting fruit since all of this is new to me but I'll definitely consider layout options more carefully at the start.

How easy is it to change stuff around in the game? I presume my house is rooted in one spot and there's no moving? But other things like landscaped can be changed as I go?

Mikor

Alright guys, I'm going to start the incredible task of inputting everyone on the spreadsheet.

Wish me luck!

Also, is there a limit of friends on the 3DS?

As a reminder to those using the spreadsheet from the OP -

Make sure you send PMs to the members you're adding so they know you've added them! 3DS requires both members to manually add one another in order to see friend status/be registered on Friends List.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd been hopeful that most if not all of the Gaffers I've added would be picking up Pokemon X/Y at some point too. Otherwise come October, I'm going to have to trim the fat. :( Animal Crossing and Pokemon will see me through this handheld generation. Which version are you rolling with? ;) I should probably add you too.

Zidy

Aight. if anyone wants to visit Sodomy come release time add me: 1091-7736-4782

Shoot me a PM too so I can make sure I got your back. I'll try to make your visits to Sodomy as fun-filled as possible.

XaosWolf

To those who've added me, (4682-8436-2576) don't worry, I'll be getting the Pokémon X. =D

And Mario Golf too for that matter. =P

EDIT: Seriously, MiiVerse had better hurry its arse up. Nintendo Letter Box/SwapNote kinda really sucks.

Aggrotek

I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!

To those who've added me, (4682-8436-2576) don't worry, I'll be getting the Pokémon X. =D

And Mario Golf too for that matter. =P

EDIT: Seriously, MiiVerse had better hurry its arse up. Nintendo Letter Box/SwapNote kinda really sucks.

Best version. That's where I'm at. Though I have both on pre-order, my partner is taking Y.

Stoof

I was thinking the same thing. I'd been hopeful that most if not all of the Gaffers I've added would be picking up Pokemon X/Y at some point too. Otherwise come October, I'm going to have to trim the fat. :( Animal Crossing and Pokemon will see me through this handheld generation. Which version are you rolling with? ;) I should probably add you too.
Going with Y, gotta represent the red color and the superior legendary that is Yveltal ;D My FC is 4897-5952-1916 if you want to add :)

I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!
I accept!
In October!

Edit: Why hasn't desktop GAF added in a button for spoiler tags like the mobile site does? :(

Going with Y, gotta represent the red color and the superior legendary that is Yveltal ;D My FC is 4897-5952-1916 if you want to add :)

I accept!
In October!

Red is my favourite colour, but when it comes to Pokemon, I've always chosen the "blue" version. Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond... it's tradition. Just added you. ;) I'll be coming to you for those version exclusives this October. Heh.

Aggrotek

Red is my favourite colour, but when it comes to Pokemon, I've always chosen the "blue" version. Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond... it's tradition. Just added you. ;) I'll be coming to you for those version exclusives this October. Heh.

But Y is the Blue of this generation...

gosox333

Pretty sure Y is this gen's Blue

EDIT: Ah crap, beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom