• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I just hope I don't get pears, I don't like them irl, lol.

They didn't taste all that different from apples from what I've found. o_O'

Were the AC apples Red or Green? Because I don't enjoy red apples.
Apple Racist

Its red. :\ I hear you, I like green apples too.

lLHkU6y.png

Red apples are far too sweet. But in terms of game fruit, I always liked peaches the best.

I hate all fruits except apples and pears.

Correct. That was actually the topic of the thread I discovered this issue in. It extends to backing up of towns, too, apparently.

I'm going physical now anyway, so it doesn't matter to me anymore.

Do you know if save data transfers between systems? Say you start playing the game on a normal 3DS, then eventually upgrade to an XL and do a system transfer

Stoof

Whew, finally home and able to add Suzu and Samurai_Heart.

I wouldn't mind pears actually. I like the color green over orange and red.
My favorite fruit is cherries and my favorite color is red so cherries all the way for me! (though the butt trees are a good second.)

They are kinda boring :/ They blend a just a tad bit with the trees.
I know, I was so happy to get an apple from some letter I got!

Stoof

Night SuperSah!

I was unlucky when doing my transfer (internet too slow and got an error).
It deleted ALL my downloaded games saves :(
Ouch :/ Mine "only" took 30 minutes and I think besides the ambassador games I only had 2 other games on my 3DS.

zigg

Watching my 6-year-old type letters to the animals in City Folk on our USB Wii keyboard.

Now there's a feature New Leaf could use.

Stoof

The transfer is fun to watch at least!
For the first 2 minutes...

I thought the same thing! "Aww, this is cute! ...Huh, there sure are a lot of pieces the Pikmin are moving. This may take a while." Then I played Monster Hunter till it finished.

Cbajd5

At the Nintendo World Store, you can get it a day early at their event.

I'm very much thinking about going for that opportunity alone.

See, I want to go to get it early too, but I want it digitally.

I seriously doubt they'll be selling eShop codes.

I don't want to buy another 3DS XL. (Although I'd get another chance at non-scratched screens...)

WHAT DO I DO

(PS. I want cherries.)

XaosWolf

See, I want to go to get it early too, but I want it digitally.

I seriously doubt they'll be selling eShop codes.

I don't want to buy another 3DS XL. (Although I'd get another chance at non-scratched screens...)

WHAT DO I DO

(PS. I want Cherries.)

Buy some cherries. Two birds, one stone.

Philia

This is why we need to trade fruits on the first day! No need for resets and the like. It'll be a while before they grow and all but its easier. :3

LOL Smith, yeah... I agree... banana smoothies in general are BEST.

Kouriozan

This is why we need to trade fruits on the first day! No need for resets and the like. It'll be a while before they grow and all but its easier. :3

LOL Smith, yeah... I agree... banana smoothies in general are BEST.

Yes!
And US GAF will have a tons to share with EU GAF :p

Philia

I'm going to try to make a good lookin' orchard after my failed attempt in WW!

Ditto. :\ My layout was terrible in the long run. Like KojiKnight said, all that terrible running back and forth because of the unideal bridge placement and rivers just being too close to the beach was ugh. If I'm going to put in like 400 hours in this game, I'm going to invest in a very ideal layout.

Cbajd5

Buy some cherries. Two birds, one stone.

but how does that let me buy the game early digitally without having to buy another 3DS XL

also will they fix the scratches on my current 3DS XL

and how will they fulfill my need to go to new york city

i mean it's the big apple not the big cherry

i do not know much about cherries

Stoof

Ditto. :\ My layout was terrible in the long run. Like KojiKnight said, all that terrible running back and forth because of the unideal bridge placement and rivers just being too close to the beach was ugh. If I'm going to put in like 400 hours in this game, I'm going to invest in a very ideal layout.
I never got into flowers or perfect town stuff in the other AC games, but I'll try it in this one because some of the towns I've seen pictures of are pretty sweet. Heck, I never even made paths in the other games! And I ran everywhere. Definitely fixing that mistake this time.

Aggrotek

Back when I played AC:GC I time traveled. I was young and didn't understand that it cheapened the experience. This time around I vow to never do that, and I am going to do my best to make my town look exciting and unique!

I can't wait to invite you guys over and see what you think. :)

Cbajd5

This is still seriously causing me to lose sleep at night. Not often, but, you know, here and there.

I'll handle this how I've handled all such problems recently: Start with a random letter and add/remove more letters until I get something that looks good.

I just hope it's not something I'm accidentally remembering from something else.

It is the fruit of all evil where one bite will send you into an endless pit of dispear that only nightmares stem from.

I'm so sorry.

it's alright

i've chosen this path of my own free will

and i probably won't get them anyways

While we're kind of talking about the town projects... If there's one disappointing thing about this game for me, it's the lack of any projects on the beach. :( I would have loved to see beach chairs, umbrellas, sand castles, etc.

gotta save it for the next revision right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom