• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

Oh, we knew about this though. I am hoping for NEW SHIT. Can they do an upgrade in Japan to coincide with the US release.
Fuck the Brits.

Ferrio

Banned
So you can mail stuff to other people right? So a player on the DS can mail something to another player on the same DS?

SuperSah

Banned
Only thing I know for sure is the name. The flag and town tune are in a nebulous unsure area. :(

I know, and only 3 fossils a day :(

You make a convincing argument. 125 it is!

So you can give fossils? What about bugs and fish?

Done and done! Please send to Madagascar, thanks;).

Also, you can't give bugs/fish. :C

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is literally a website.

https://i.nintendo.net/

I asked earlier if someone could try it with an early copy of US/EU New Leaf; don't know if anyone did. But it does detect what game the screenshot came from and will apparently only post those from New Leaf or Tomodachi. I was able to set it up but not post anything since I have neither game.

There's also the third-party tw3ds, which I have played a bit with. http://tw3ds.com/

So if they do bring this over I may have to get a tumblr account.

Anyone in contact with electroplankton? He was on the last spreadsheet and one of the few with review copies, is he still a GAFfer? Don't think he can add himself to the new one XD.

Philia

Yeah, like I thought. Thankfully you CAN see what kind of bug it is and let a best friend know about it and he/she can come over and attempt to catch it him/herself.

Fish however... :\

Anyone in contact with electroplankton? He was on the last spreadsheet and one of the few with review copies, is he still a GAFfer? Don't think he can add himself to the new one XD.

Oooooh yeah, I'll email him. :) thanks for the reminder!

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, like I thought. Thankfully you CAN see what kind of bug it is and let a best friend know about it and he/she can come over and attempt to catch it him/herself.

Fish however... :

Been like that in all AC titles. It'd be cool, but adds some challenge and depth to it.

Guys, where can I get that tune creator that was posted a few pages back (tried to find it but failed)?

I think I know my tune, just need to create it. All that's left is the flag.

pariah164

I keep thinking it's further in the week than it really is. Bah! Too hype.

Saturday is gonna be rough.

Yyyep. Saturday is gonna drag like nobody's business.

I also have ~35 spots left on my FL, so just for the benefit of those who may not have me added, have my FC:

1934-0839-3882

SeZMehK

Yyyep. Saturday is gonna drag like nobody's business.

I also have ~35 spots left on my FL, so just for the benefit of those who may not have me added, have my FC:

1934-0839-3882
It won't drag for me. I'll be at Nintendo world for the new leaf event. :D

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, another day waiting, make longer by it being awful.

At least you get it this week. :(

Yup.

I'm not even sure what I'll be doing in the 5 days of America having the game. I'll probably be staying in the OT, while feeling all left out.

Or...you're all gonna wait until the UK release date to play the game - for me? That'd be mighty nice. :3

SuperSah

Banned

Yup.

I'm not even sure what I'll be doing in the 5 days of America having the game. I'll probably be staying in the OT, while feeling all left out.

Or...you're all gonna wait until the UK release date to play the game - for me? That'd be mighty nice. :3

I'm gonna bail from the OT and try and distract myself from it.

Stoof

Darn :/ but at least we can share fossils!

Yup.

I would try but it would be impossible :(

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Question, if I open thy gates to my friends list, is there anyway I'd be able to only invite certain people?

Like, if I only wanted one person to come to my town for something...

SmithnCo

Reading about that now, so...that's 4 slots for best friends? Okay, that's cool. I'm satisfied with that.

I also just read that you can only instant message best friends? Wha?

32 slots for Best Friends apparently.

You can talk with them without being in the same town too, which is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom