• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Ok, here is the final one, can't improve it anymore ^^
Made by me (lol) :

TWEWY : Déjà Vu
sanstitreccr.png

Was just reading the Kotaku review for New Leaf. Was very positive, but in the comments, Patricia mentioned that she is embargoed from talking about some online features until next week. Might that mean there's more we don't know about....?

B00TE

OMFG. You guys.... I just realized what'll be my town tune. Professor Layton's main puzzle tune will be IT for me. I'll LOVE IT FOREVER. I now just need to figure out how to uh... apply it. I don't know the process at all.

The town tunes section of http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ has a few Layton tracks. Not sure if it's the one you're looking for exactly though. And I can't link right to the section or it'll try saying members only, despite the fact you can just click on it from the main page and get there anyway. Try searching for it there. o:

Lexxism

Lol damn. I can't keep up with this thread. The last page I read was 63 and now it's 93. XD

Anyway, apparently gamestop was giving these pins last week.

I was wondering if ebgames canada did the same?

darklin0

Banned
The town tunes section of http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ has a few Layton tracks. Not sure if it's the one you're looking for exactly though. And I can't link right to the section or it'll try saying members only, despite the fact you can just click on it from the main page and get there anyway. Try searching for it there. o:
Bookmarked!
Lol damn. I can't keep up with this thread. The last page I read was 63 and now it's 93. XD

Anyway, apparently gamestop was giving these pins last week.

I was wondering if ebgames canada did the same?

Dang! Those would look awesome on my backpack.

So.... can this stuff be unlocked other than the QR codes... that's a lot of content to be hidden in those damn things.

I think the only other ways are trading them with people or hand crafting replicas.

Edit: Yes they are all player created.

SuperSah

Banned
Can't stop listening to the music.

Not sure what to name my town. All of my towns have been "Méádówś". Not sure to continue my tradition or what. D:

I didn't see it addressed in the thread FAQ, but how does the game being suspended work out? I don't see myself shutting the game down much and leaving the game suspended almost allthe time.

Philia

Reason why I hated those bloody fossils. Always never got the one you wanted.

200 each?! 125. Meet me halfway.

We'll max out our museums faster when we meet with everyone with our dupes and their dupes and trade for them. Only thing that's holding us back is the seasons for bugs and fish.

Sleepy

Goddamn, this thread moves fast. Reviews were very good. I had hopes of making the wall of shame. Impossible mission, now.

Stoof

Town's flag : check.
Town's tune : check.
The game : uncheck. :(
Only thing I know for sure is the name. The flag and town tune are in a nebulous unsure area. :(

Reason why I hated those bloody fossils. Always never got the one you wanted.

200 each?! 125. Meet me halfway.
I know, and only 3 fossils a day :(

You make a convincing argument. 125 it is!

We'll max out our museums faster when we meet with everyone with our dupes and their dupes and trade for them. Only thing that's holding us back is the seasons for bugs and fish.
So you can give fossils? What about bugs and fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom