• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
382500_10151488637832169_2083600181_n.jpg

I was literally about to complain about the lack of Coelacanths over the last 3 rainy days I've had. Then this happened. I'm overjoyed.

Awesome! I just caught my first one today and I think I'm going to take a break from that, I hated getting millions of seabass. Later on I find out that my shop is taking a premium for seabass and I threw at least 30 out, smh.

Also, I didn't realize flowers were such serious business around here, every time I see some in my town I go out of my way to RUN THEM OVER.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You, Bii, and a personal friend of mine were in town when it happened. I highly doubt Bii did it since he let me into his town to buy turnips, and my friend would definitely not do something like that, so that only leaves you.

You also said "thanks" as you left, implying that you did something in my town to warrant saying that. I didn't even see you after the first time you came through the station, so why say that when we barely interacted?

Anyways, all of that said, I'm asking Bii and my friend about it as well.

He visited my town a bit ago and did nothing, for what it's worth.

I say we execute him.

LOL

Awesome! I just caught my first one today and I think I'm going to take a break from that, I hated getting millions of seabass. Later on I find out that my shop is taking a premium for seabass and I threw at least 30 out, smh.

Also, I didn't realize flowers were such serious business around here, every time I see some in my town I go out of my way to RUN THEM OVER.

Haha, I'm being careful with my towns flowers but I have no idea why - Maybe I'm just paranoid because I don't have the gardening store yet?

Plus, seeing some of the Japanese towns just makes me wish I had that much spare time to dedicate to a virtual garden. Literally flowers everywhere. It's so depressing because I look at my town and see a barren wasteland.

Congrats on getting your Coelacanth too, man!

zroid

Banned
I've been wondering that too, same for bugs as well, how do we do it?

I don't think it's possible, unless you can giftwrap them and then mail them. That's the only thing I haven't tried. You can't mail them directly, at least.

edit: oh flea market might work. can you sell fauna at the flea market? haven't tried that either!

Betty

Banned
Someone should quickly test if you can put up bugs/fish on the flea market and report back.

EDIT: Paulink answered, ah well.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I don't think it's possible, unless you can giftwrap them and then mail them. That's the only thing I haven't tried. You can't mail them directly, at least.

edit: oh flea market might work. can you sell fauna at the flea market? haven't tried that either!

You can't put fish up for sale at the flea market.

Protip my friend figured out yesterday. If you want a bunch of generic flowers to start off your garden, play the flower-planting mini-game on the island and load up on a bunch of flowers before planting the last one.

Roto13

Protip my friend figured out yesterday. If you want a bunch of generic flowers to start off your garden, play the flower-planting mini-game on the island and load up on a bunch of flowers before planting the last one.

You can do that in pretty much any island tour.

Sinthetic

Can't believe how much I love this. So damn awesome.

My girlfriend loves it too and that makes it even better as she designs shirts for me to wear every day hahaha.

You can't put fish up for sale at the flea market.

That sucks, it'd be awesome to be able to help friends out with their bug/fish collections at museums. You can't even donate to other museums, can you?

I guess it's a failsafe, otherwise you could just cheat the system and have complete collections of bugs and fish within days.

Make sure to build the Reset Center or you can't listen to Resetti rant about random crap.

tumblr_mom7kzTNAP1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

And villager birthday parties are neat and all, but they hold two or more villagers hostage allllll day. You can't do anything with them. At least I picked the right gift for a birthday present and got a gift in return.

tumblr_mom7p5ZJLB1qf54ayo1_400.jpg

Exhibit A! There were an extra yellow cosmo and a white cosmo here. They are both gone now. Who took them?

ZZByAYk.jpg

Exhibit B! There was a red rose where I was standing. It just vanished somehow. The thief is not exactly crafty, since these flowers were in obvious locations.

tISwFc4.jpg

...Or is he? Exhibit C! There was a white pansy behind this tree. It's well hidden from view, but there was definitely a flower here that has suddenly disappeared.

JqOmg2O.jpg

Now, if the crook has any decency left, he would admit to his guilt and we can pretend this never happened.

zroid

Banned
Ok how do you get Cyrus to do ore customizations? I read that you can Emerald-ize green furniture, but I didn't have the option on my green chaise lounge. Unless it only works on furniture that is green by default?

Socreges

Banned
Would just like to say that Poltergust's witch hunt against Incite was f'ing ridiculous. Some of you might need to take more time away from this game.

Exhibit A! There were an extra yellow cosmo and a white cosmo here. They are both gone now. Who took them?

ZZByAYk.jpg

Exhibit B! There was a red rose where I was standing. It just vanished somehow. The thief is not exactly crafty, since these flowers were in obvious locations.

tISwFc4.jpg

...Or is he? Exhibit C! There was a white pansy behind this tree. It's well hidden from view, but there was definitely a flower here that has suddenly disappeared.

JqOmg2O.jpg

Now, if the crook has any decency left, he would admit to his guilt and we can pretend this never happened.

Was me, my bad.

Would just like to say that Poltergust's witch hunt against Incite was f'ing ridiculous. Some of you might need to take more time away from this game.

I've cooled off a bit and stopped going after Incite specifically, but stealing from other people's towns is seriously just plain wrong. You work hard for days to build your town and people just stomp all over it?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Or go to any tour with flowers and doesn't require holding anything in your pockets really...
edit: and I should remember to refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom